Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
What a part that a said their weakness is attack from inside, not necessally needed to be AdCoa or CoC, cutting attacks and Lasers(Franky,Pacifista) could damage then.

So that counts Inuarashi all samurais and swordsmans.

But a blunt attack cannot defeat their easily because they recovery very fast.
Normal Zoans also recover very fast yet we saw a few of them getting defeated using only raw strength. Also, didn't know that Nekomamushi was a swordsman. Or that Franky's laser had any slashing capability but whatever. You basically did a claim with 0 basis. Unless you can show me a panel that affirms that you can only use ACoA or CoC to defeat them.

Sanji getting CoC would be the equivalent of Goten and Trunks turning SSJ, it loses all importance and hype. CoC turns into a bargain sale
How many people have CoC ? You thought so so so special thing ? Why Hancock has CoC ?
In the Op universe , at least there is 40 50 people have CoC or potential. Sanji saved crew so many times. Sanji fought with great impact so many times. Sanji accept sacrifice life his friend ( Thriller Bark , sanji said zoro has a ambition take me )

And you said if sanji get CoC , COC will be bargain sale.

What a desperate people .

In the Op universe , at least there is 40 50 people have CoC
Eh... are you rlly reading Two Piece? 16 confirmed CoC users yet you are here saying 40-50? Where do you see those 40-50? I could stretch it to 20-25 at best, but 40?
Sanji saved crew so many times
Jinbei also saved the crew, conclusion: give him CoC.
Sanji fought with great impact so many times
Yeah... now fighting strong ppl = CoC? Damn, so many CoC users out there.
Sanji accept sacrifice life his friend
Even the Scabbards accepted to sacrifice their lives, you should give them CoC too I guess.

Normal Zoans also recover very fast yet we saw a few of them getting defeated using only raw strength. Also, didn't know that Nekomamushi was a swordsman. Or that Franky's laser had any slashing capability but whatever. You basically did a claim with 0 basis. Unless you can show me a panel that affirms that you can only use ACoA or CoC to defeat them.
I can't t show panels right now because i in Cellphone right now.

But if u see all Ancient Zoans recovery very fast from blunt attacks.

Same thing u guys thinks Roger is a swordsman, Inu can be too, we only see him fighting with a Sword right? But thats what i saying, to defeat this guys for good u have to be a AdCoA users,CoC,Cutting,Lasers, something that bypass their scales.

The reason that Base dukes can't defeated Jack in zou are that they have swords., but they cannot bypass Jack's Scales or their Durable skin.

Eh... are you rlly reading Two Piece? 16 confirmed CoC users yet you are here saying 40-50? Where do you see those 40-50? I could stretch it to 20-25 at best, but 40?

Jinbei also saved the crew, conclusion: give him CoC.

Yeah... now fighting strong ppl = CoC? Damn, so many CoC users out there.

Even the Scabbards accepted to sacrifice their lives, you should give them CoC too I guess.
God save you.d

At Amazon Lily , when woman men about CoC, they give information , this can be seen just one in a million. Think about OP population ? Oda wrote just arbitrary ?

Rest of information just is written for there is no reason to get CoC for sanji . Weak , traitor, selfish?
Jimbei can get CoC as well
What I try to say that Oda has never put certain standards for CoC. Just you put .
on Manga , everyone has haki . Simple .

Jinbe having CoC doesn't sound like a probable idea for now as he does not seem to be quite on the board for unleashing it when we look at the quirks and characteristics of other CoC users. CoC users are mostly examples of manifestation of (not necessarily always all) great will, power, charisma, status, hence influence and relevance to some extent. I don't see Jinbe fitting that much as he is not a Fishman Legend yet for example.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I can't t show panels right now because i in Cellphone right now.

But if u see all Ancient Zoans recovery very fast from blunt attacks.

Same thing u guys thinks Roger is a swordsman, Inu can be too, we only see him fighting with a Sword right? But thats what i saying, to defeat this guys for good u have to be a AdCoA users,CoC,Cutting,Lasers, something that bypass their scales.

The reason that Base dukes can't defeated Jack in zou are that they have swords., but they cannot bypass Jack's Scales or their Durable skin.
Inu cut kaido why the fuck can't he cut Jack

God save you.d

At Amazon Lily , when woman men about CoC, they give information , this can be seen just one in a million. Think about OP population ? Oda wrote just arbitrary ?

Rest of information just is written for there is no reason to get CoC for sanji . Weak , traitor, selfish?
Jimbei can get CoC as well
What I try to say that Oda has never put certain standards for CoC. Just you put .
on Manga , everyone has haki . Simple .
Everyone can unlock CoA and CoO, but not everyone can unlock CoC. And as I said, you gave me 3 examples of what Sanji has done and I alr proved you that you don't need CoC to do such a things. And once again. 16 confirmed CoC users yet you are here saying 40-50. Where? And it is as clear as water that said example was just a figure of speech used to emphasize the relative rarity of Haoshoku Haki.
In 1 post you used one headcanon without any basis. And 3 examples of what Sanji has done for the crew but sure... you do need CoC to fight strong ppl, to sacrifice your life or to save your own crew.

Everyone can unlock CoA and CoO, but not everyone can unlock CoC. And as I said, you gave me 3 examples of what Sanji has done and I alr proved you that you don't need CoC to do such a things. And once again. 16 confirmed CoC users yet you are here saying 40-50. Where? And it is as clear as water that said example was just a figure of speech used to emphasize the relative rarity of Haoshoku Haki.
In 1 post you used one headcanon without any basis. And 3 examples of what Sanji has done for the crew but sure... you do need CoC to fight strong ppl, to sacrifice your life or to save your own crew.
Why you so mad me.d
You accept all time hint . I gave you hint about number of CoC user. This is what oda wrote on manga.
Also , you are right. There is no hint getting CoC for Sanji. And may be he cannot get . I'm not so pretentious about that.
Just I'm talking about plotting parallelism between zoro and sanji.
Because of that there is no reason to get CoC. If you just talked about hint and if CoC just is given based on hint given on plotting. Yes , sanji won't.

Why you so mad me.d
You accept all time hint . I gave you hint about number of CoC user. This is what oda wrote on manga.
Also , you are right. There is no hint getting CoC for Sanji. And may be he cannot get . I'm not so pretentious about that.
Just I'm talking about plotting parallelism between zoro and sanji.
Because of that there is no reason to get CoC. If you just talked about hint and if CoC just is given based on hint given on plotting. Yes , sanji won't.
Mad, why should I be mad? I am not the one that needs to make 10 posts of why my fav character will get CoC based on some dumb points. Sanji doesn't have any hints regarding his CoC but that doesn't mean that he can't get it. It just means that it wouldn't make sense. I could also say, there are 100 CoC users in all of the One Piece world. Why? Because of a figure of speech.

Mad, why should I be mad? I am not the one that needs to make 10 posts of why my fav character will get CoC based on some dumb points. Sanji doesn't have any hints regarding his CoC but that doesn't mean that he can't get it. It just means that it wouldn't make sense. I could also say, there are 100 CoC users in all of the One Piece world. Why? Because of a figure of speech.
Yes must be. Just we don't know. Hancock has CoC. Why wouldn't Ivankov have CoC for example ?

Yes must be. Just we don't know. Hancock has CoC. Why wouldn't Ivankov have CoC for example ?
Boa was a Warlord, the captain of the Kuja Pirates, princess of Amazon Lily (an island full of very strong females) and also knows world-wide as the pirate empress. A female that had the will to keep going despite the torture and abuse that she suffered. Even if she didn't have CoC she would be a good candidate to have it. Remember than being the ruler of 1 kingdom doesn't give you a free CoC pass. You need to have a strong will.

Boa was a Warlord, the captain of the Kuja Pirates, princess of Amazon Lily (an island full of very strong females) and also knows world-wide as the pirate empress. A female that had the will to keep going despite the torture and abuse that she suffered. Even if she didn't have CoC she would be a good candidate to have it. Remember than being the ruler of 1 kingdom doesn't give you a free CoC pass. You need to have a strong will.
Same logic. Ivankov ıs right hand of most wanted men . Even if we dont know , OP universe have 40 50 CoC user or potential user in terms of hint.

So, while CoC is not a very rare special talent, I don't find it very unusual for Sanji to get it.

But interesting thing, if Ivankov has CoC that means monster trio took training from CoC user .

Maybe Ivankov does not have CoC. Zoro may learn from Mihawk .

Long story short , No hint for Sanji . But it does mean sanji does not have capability for CoC for me .

Same logic. Ivankov ıs right hand of most wanted men . Even if we dont know , OP universe have 40 50 CoC user or potential user in terms of hint.

So, while CoC is not a very rare special talent, I don't find it very unusual for Sanji to get it.

But interesting thing, if Ivankov has CoC that means monster trio took training from CoC user .

Maybe Ivankov does not have CoC. Zoro may learn from Mihawk .

Long story short , No hint for Sanji . But it does mean sanji does not have capability for CoC for me .
Again, the OP verse having over 40 CoC users is something you took right from your ass. There is no proof for that. And tbh I don't know how is Zoro going to develop his CoC. Imo I would rlly love to see Shanks teaching Zoro how to use CoC to defeat his former rival. Him or maybe Ray, former Right Hand of the PK teaching the future Right Hand how to use CoC.

Again, the OP verse having over 40 CoC users is something you took right from your ass. There is no proof for that. And tbh I don't know how is Zoro going to develop his CoC. Imo I would rlly love to see Shanks teaching Zoro how to use CoC to defeat his former rival. Him or maybe Ray, former Right Hand of the PK teaching the future Right Hand how to use CoC.
You won't get anywhere by insulting. You judge whether or not Sanji gets CoC based on your hints.
But you deny the hints that Oda has given about the number of CoC users.
Because you take whatever works for you. Just keep calm.

First and foremost you have to understand what Story telling is. Most of us went to school and learned at least the basic's of story telling.
I don't want to take you back to school but I think you need a reminder.

A story consist of a Plot Diagram:

Beginning – contains the exposition and establishes the story’s conflict.
Middle – contains the rising action and the story’s climax.
Conclusion – contains the falling action and resolution.

Exposition
Exposition in a plot introduces of the story’s setting, mood, the main character, supporting characters, and time. Character development happens during this part of the story.

Conflict
Conflict is the problem, crisis, challenge, dilemma, or obstacle presented to the main character.

Rising Action
The rising action is a sequence of solutions to the conflict that the main character tries; it is all the events leading to the turning point of the story. It can be identified by increasing tension, emotion, difficulty, or challenge.

Climax
The climax of the story is the peak of excitement, the moment when the story changes (a turning point), the main character, and the problem is resolved.

The Falling action is all the plot points wrapping up, the consequences of the climax, and reflection on the changes in the main character. It can be identified by decreasing tension, an approaching resolution, and relaxation of emotion.

Resolution Of A Story
The resolution is the plot’s end, whether that resolution is a happy ending or sad ending, fun or frightening, satisfying or unsatisfying. The resolution might tie up loose ends or leave important elements of the story unresolved.

Within this Plot diagram a author uses many Plot Devices:
Here are a few.

Plot Devices
I'm not going to type these up with is descriptions cause I know you won't even read most of this post. I just want to get my point across.

Foreshadowing
Plot voucher
Red herring
MacGuffin
Cliffhanger
Deus ex machina

And many more.
This format exist for writers. A good writer utilizing them well and Oda does pretty well in this department.

Now lets get back from school and back to my points.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You insist that I don't see the hints you are seeing or that I'm denying them or just ridiculing them. You insist that you are ahead of the curve because you see these "hints" as evidence.

Well I hate to break it to you but even if you turn out to be right it won't be because you saw these "hints". You were right because you took a leap of faith and everything worked out for your unfounded guess.

As many have pointed out already in this thread there has to be a structure in the story (plot) utilizing these plot devices like how Oda did with Zoro. There was clear Foreshadowing, Red herring and many other plot devices being use in support of Zoro getting CoC.

As I've repeated said already Sanji can and might get CoC it is possible. However there have been 0 "hints" within the plot to support this claim. If you turn out to be right its was because Oda ignored the use of proper plot device standards in story telling. Not because he gave "hints" mentioned within this thread.

Also you've never addressed most of points user Salah WG mentioned. You keep ignoring all these debunked points and pretend no one has called you out on them to address each point directly instead you give vague statements.

In the spread with Luffy, Zoro, Ace, Shanks, Blackbeard, and Nami.

That page was initially suppose to be a joke to describe how nonsensical the "hints" OP mentioned are.

Why does this point even matter what element or plot device is this? This is your interpretation of this scene and it could be argued 100 different ways for each side to support their claim.

If you are going to make a prediction with solid proof that uses plot elements and devices your claim will have weight.

If you make these vague and nonsensical connections without any plot elements or devices your claim has no weight.

Story telling has rules and standards. Your going outside these rules and standards to prove a point with guesses. Like I said even if you turn out to be right it's not because you know anything about story telling but because Oda ignored the use of proper plot device standards in story telling. Not because he gave "hints" you insist upon mentioned within this thread.
Nice copy paste mr scholar :milaugh:

There's such a thing as the peculiarity of each author and one's ability to observe the manner in which said author likes to drop unconventional hints. Something that you'd know means nothing when reading a book written by X and you'd be on the money 99% of the time, you'd know to give a lot more weight when reading a book written by Y after observing his work for an extended period of time.

It's funny to follow the One Piece community and see their reaction to the fulfilment of this type of hints in One Piece, which is where the term "Goda" came from with everyone being floored by said reveals.

I'll acknowledge the "leap of faith" comment as that's indeed required to an extent, but the trick in making the leap as small as possible is establishing as many connections which serve to strengthen each element of your prediction, as well as constantly verifying how eact element get's validated within the story going forward.

For example with the Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp scene, you start with only Luffy confirmed as a CoC user, and giving weight to Zoro, Sanji's and Usopp's presence there requires a fairly significant leap.

Getting a moment where Usopp lies about having CoC then following a flawless pattern gives significant credibility to the idea that he will also be confirmed to have it in the future.

Getting Zoro's confirmation later on now makes it so that out of the 4 characters that were picked out by Oda to receive focus in that moment, two are already confirmed to have it, and one is all but confirmed.

So for this particular element the leap you're required to make to give significance to this moment was reduced significantly, when observing said moment in the context of One Piece, while armed with knowledge of how Oda handles his story.

Nice copy paste mr scholar :milaugh:

There's such a thing as the peculiarity of each author and one's ability to observe the manner in which said author likes to drop unconventional hints. Something that you'd know means nothing when reading a book written by X and you'd be on the money 99% of the time, you'd know to give a lot more weight when reading a book written by Y after observing his work for an extended period of time.

It's funny to follow the One Piece community and see their reaction to the fulfilment of this type of hints in One Piece, which is where the term "Goda" came from with everyone being floored by said reveals.

I'll acknowledge the "leap of faith" comment as that's indeed required to an extent, but the trick in making the leap as small as possible is establishing as many connections which serve to strengthen each element of your prediction, as well as constantly verifying how eact element get's validated within the story going forward.

For example with the Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp scene, you start with only Luffy confirmed as a CoC user, and giving weight to Zoro, Sanji's and Usopp's presence there requires a fairly significant leap.

Getting a moment where Usopp lies about having CoC then following a flawless pattern gives significant credibility to the idea that he will also be confirmed to have it in the future.

Getting Zoro's confirmation later on now makes it so that out of the 4 characters that were picked out by Oda to receive focus in that moment, two are already confirmed to have it, and one is all but confirmed.

So for this particular element the leap you're required to make to give significance to this moment was reduced significantly, when observing said moment in the context of One Piece, while armed with knowledge of how Oda handles his story.
ain t no one reads ur shitty post but let me tell u this
sanji won t have coc :kobeha: