Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
Bruh you lot kept calling me names for like half a year when i told you clowns the 5SN's vs 2 Yonko on the roof is not the final fight and characters will get on and off the roof before the end of Wano :suresure:
i don t give a fuck what u said or what others said
zkk means zoro kills kaido above the flower capital like ryuma ofc roof top wasn t the final fight

I don't really get involved with the ZKK topic that much, but whoever thinks that Zoro's 100% not going to interract with Kaido at all going further is a bit naive.

We're still a long way away from Kaido's defeat, and that's certain to happen after the fall of his top men. It's even possible for multiple SH's to end up doing something to assist Luffy not just Zoro, so i would not make any definitive call in that regard.

I don't really get involved with the ZKK topic that much, but whoever thinks that Zoro's 100% not going to interract with Kaido at all going further is a bit naive.

We're still a long way away from Kaido's defeat, and that's certain to happen after the fall of his top men. It's even possible for multiple SH's to end up doing something to assist Luffy not just Zoro, so i would not make any definitive call in that regard.
Yeah well, if Sanji is ever to interact with Kaidou, it's only with other SHs.
But does that make him stand out from the rest of the SHs so much like that one time Luffy and Zoro duo'ed Kaidou and Big Mom? Nuh uh.

Yeah well, if Sanji is ever to interact with Kaidou, it's only with other SHs.
But does that make him stand out from the rest of the SHs so much like that one time Luffy and Zoro duo'ed Kaidou and Big Mom? Nuh uh.
I didn't mention Sanji specifically and i don't even think he should really get specific focus vs Kaido, since he had that with Big Mom in the previous arc as the one to solve the crysis involving a Yonko in WCI.

If we get a SH crew vs Kaido at some point, most i could see for Sanji is something similar to TB, where he's one of the last two standing and assisting Luffy or buying time for Luffy to recover, but either playing more of a support role for Zoro, or being defeated before Zoro still as was the case in TB, with Zoro getting to do the final big thing.

You won't get anywhere by insulting. You judge whether or not Sanji gets CoC based on your hints.
But you deny the hints that Oda has given about the number of CoC users.
Because you take whatever works for you. Just keep calm.
First of all, I didn't insult anyone, so just re-read my post because it seems that you can't read at all.
Second of all, ignoring what? There are literally 0 hints from what you said. Basically because 1 out of 1 million is a figure of speech. If it wasn't, we should've seen at least 10 CoC users from Alabasta and 6 more from Fisherman, where are they?
And I could be judging Sanji based on the hints, the problem is that he doesn't have any hints at all.

The only CoC Judge's son has is Color of Crybaby.
Guess crying is a issue given Luffy and Zoro have cried from as child and even adults, so by your logic why do they have COC? Even Shanks stated you can have emotions and still be strong, so again you missed the whole point of the series if tears mean your not 'COC' user. Your acting like a idiot.
Post automatically merged:

Like I said, Sanji might get it, Sanji might not. But there's little to no evidence or build-up from Oda to suggest that he has it, aside from that one time he's in the panel with Zoro. All the arguments that you guys have, is some SFX, and "Zoro has it so Sanji must have it too, despite the fact that only Zoro and Luffy got to fight Kaidou on the rooftop".
Actually there is evidence as shown and hinted in what starting post show, so you can say those can be evidence for it and possibility is there especially Strawhats Crew will surpass many top tier crews who have different COC users around them even more. So possibility to have COC is more there especially future enemies he is facing will need his Haki to get stronger too.

Last edited:
because zoro and luffy don't cry as much as cryji

^ all of these tears only in one arc
:rolaugh:
Zolo has cry few times and Luffy have cried more times actually even more than Sanji. There times to count. Don't be upset since I called you guys out on your logic.

Again your point make no sense, Kumae. It is more dumbass Head Piece your going on, but knowing you guys it is expected. Still waiting for 'ZKK' being debunked :vistalaugh:.