Chapter Discussion If the 5 gorosei really appear what will be the match ups?

Who will fight?

• Total voters
50% chance it is interrupted
And they won't be coming
I can't see how Saturn isn't getting beaten here after all those buildup and reveal........... he's character is completed that's why i believe the summoning would be interrupted some way by AR (maybe?)

If they indeed come then Saturn wouldn't be defeated in this arc and there will be several plot whatever Oda wishes........
:kayneshrug:

Saturn vs Dorry, Broggy and Luffy (until Ancient Iron Giant saves their asses)
Venusjuro vs Zoro and Jinbe (same as above)
Mars, Jupiter and Warrcury vs the Lurking Legend : Labophase Barrier

There won’t be any real matchups, although basically every character on Egghead has potential to at least clash with a Gorosei.

The Ancient Robot is seemingly the last player that can enter the stage, and we’d imagine that it’s the thing that can hold them off long enough for the Strawhats to escape, which it surely has to be bar another factor somehow showing up.

The big question is still Saturn, I think. He’s getting replaced by Devon at some point, we all know that. Is that now something that’s happening further down the line? He’s still the main villain of this arc, regardless of the rest of the Gorosei showing up. Can Oda manufacture a situation where Saturn falls here in a manner that still lets the Blackbeard’s impersonate him further down the line?
I don't think Saturn gets outright replaced.

We just saw that the Gorosei communicate telepathically, something Devon can't do. On top of that she would look like an idiot in a Gorosei meeting when topics are brought up, that she has no idea knowing about.

The Gorosei and Imu aren't idiots (at least if Oda stays consistent in his writing), they would notice immediately that sth is fishy about Saturn.

I think her impersonating Saturn happens, but not in front of the other Gorosei or Imu.

I think she uses it to take control of the Seraphim or trick some third party guys (marines etc.) in an important moment.

I don't think there is a possibility of Saturn dying and being replaced without the other goroseis noticing because of the telepathy and connection between them. Devon will use his form in very specific situations, whether to control pacifists or to infiltrate somewhere in a moment of confusion.
in fact, with all the gorosei busy on egghead, they might be heading to marie geoise right now.

I think the summon ritual needs a stable land. Next chapter we might see Luffy change it to rubber thus the other 4 can't come. Or else that would be overpower/number for SHP and others to escape.

most of them probably will go to destroy the lab and one or 2 will fight Luffy noting is more important than WGs secret for them or somehow AR Dorry Broggy Luffy and maybe few other people will hold them of for 10 min and people will see the message (maybe only part of it)

No real match ups, Oda will use this opportunity to wank Nika even more.

Considering that Devon can now shapeshift into Saturn I can't see Saturn going down just yet.

1) Dory & Broggy would quite possibly be tasked with carrying the Punk Records to the Elbaf. They are too weak to have a matchup vs Gorosei who so far portrayal wise (not feats wise) are above Admirals at this point.

2) Luffy might be able to stall 2 or at max 3 Gorosei but he won't be able to stall all 5 of them for 10 minutes.

3) Gandhi Gorosei & 1 or 2 more Gorosei (so a total of 2 or 3 Gorosei) will get past Luffy.

4) Zoro , Sanji , Jinbei will have to contribute to stalling the Gorosei s who got past Luffy. The Ancient Robot will have to come in as well.

5) All hell will break loose if the 2/3 Goroseis who end up reaching the labosphere also manage to unleash the seraphims on SHs so that the Gorosei could focus more on tracing & eliminating the source of the signal.

6) Kuma will create a pain bubble made of his entire life's pain & suffering & somehow Saturn will get punched into that huge bubble.
Kuma ofcourse will have to die so that Vivi could get the paw paw df so Kuma will have to again sacrifice himself to help SHs escape.

7) Just like how Sabo used whatever that method was to make things appear like he was on an island(lulusia) that he actually was not on, i think similarly Vegapunk in his final conversation with Dragon might have gone to pull of the same method. So the source ultimately is on a different island altogether & not in the labosphere. Although logically labosphere ought to be the prime candidate & that's the bait thrown by Vegapunk that Gorosei have fallen for.

8) The message will get broadcasted for sure because Oda will not blue ball all the people in the verse gathering to see/hear that message.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think Saturn gets outright replaced.

We just saw that the Gorosei communicate telepathically, something Devon can't do. On top of that she would look like an idiot in a Gorosei meeting when topics are brought up, that she has no idea knowing about.

The Gorosei and Imu aren't idiots (at least if Oda stays consistent in his writing), they would notice immediately that sth is fishy about Saturn.

I think her impersonating Saturn happens, but not in front of the other Gorosei or Imu.

I think she uses it to take control of the Seraphim or trick some third party guys (marines etc.) in an important moment.
It might go beyond it.

First, we don't know what else her df can do other than mimicking others. We have similar df in the past so I am sure oda will have nine tail fox with some twist.

Like in case of her awakening we might see her stealing memories as well. This will help BB to learn about 4th RPG and IMU because quite sure Saturn knows about these things.

Devon could be the BB's ticket to IMU's throne because if Devon can steal memories then BB will know a lot about IMU than anyone else