Speculations If Yonkos are separated, then who takes who?

Permutations and combinations

• Zoro/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid/Killer vs Bigmom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoro/Killer/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid vs Bigmom

• Luffy/Law vs Kaido and Zoro/Kid/Killer vs BigMom

• Luffy/Zoro/Killer vs Kaido and Kid/Law vs Bigmom

• Total voters
Not the first time.... Oda did many pointless things before...prime example is scabbards and Kanjuro plotline/Jack vs Minks/Inurashi etc.
No they weren’t pointless... anyways that nothing like bringing a yonko to an arc for literally nothing lmao
Post automatically merged:

Did you use your brain first, Oda did it now multiple times with BM and it is clear two yonkou at same time are to much. Teleporting her away is right now the best way to deal with her. We don't need a another Olin shit.
Garp comes and deals with her.

Garp comes and deals with her.
Then he need to come now!!
Since the SN can´t take for ever two yonkous at same time.
They need right now to remove her to fight Kaido back.
Garp can come later to stop BM or Greenbull, overall Bm probably get removed soon and people should noot be surprise by it, we speak of Oda here.

As example the waterfall Big mom should not fall in first place into the water, Prometheus could easily caught her up but Oda didn´t do it since he need Olin for the story for Udon.

Did you use your brain first, Oda did it now multiple times with BM and it is clear two yonkou at same time are to much. Teleporting her away is right now the best way to deal with her. We don't need a another Olin shit.
Indeed, the focal point is that Oda is most likely going to change things about Big Mom finally. I had enough of that astounding butchering PIS, so I'm hoping for the better to come at last.

While I don't want to see it happening, I am afraid that O-Lin will happen sooner or later, though I hope that it won't happen now.

While I don't want to see it happening, I am afraid that O-Lin will happen sooner or later, though I hope that it won't happen now.
The best thing which could happen for Big mom:
Get removed by Law and teleport away>Facing later either Greenbull or Garp where Oda don´t need to hold her back...
Believe me with every chapter where Big mom stand next too Kaido, she will be a victim of Oda by using plotarmors and nerfing her hard, she don´t need such thing again. Making her top of top would only make it harder for the SN, she need to get removed very fast.

I either have her against Garp or Greenbull neither facing as a third tool for a battle where she not was a major target(everyone still attacking Kaido).

Hard time seeing someone confronting BM directly for a while.. Someone has to fight her to make her stay busy.
That's the reason I think Kid will pull out some kind of G4 robotic stuff with which he can brawl it out with her, whereas Killer (+Law) might be his support or something.

And Yamato might get into the mix aswell.
Totally understand though, why they want to separate them.
You've got hybrid Kaido as the frontier, whereas only two people really can hurt him, while BM can spam her range moves.
That"s very annoying.
On the contrary Killer, Law and Kid might be able to wound BM though and if Kaido does not stand in their way, it might become a legit fight.

Hard time seeing someone confronting BM directly for a while.. Someone has to fight her to make her stay busy.
That's the reason I think Kid will pull out some kind of G4 robotic stuff with which he can brawl it out with her, whereas Killer (+Law) might be his support or something.

And Yamato might get into the mix aswell.
Totally understand though, why they want to separate them.
You've got hybrid Kaido as the frontier, whereas only two people really can hurt him, while BM can spam her range moves.
That"s very annoying.
On the contrary Killer, Law and Kid might be able to wound BM though and if Kaido does not stand in their way, it might become a legit fight.
I can see Kidd making a new design mech to fight big mom.

Zoro needs law more then kidd needs him. Zoro is already getting exhausted and is beat up. Zoro needs law to get him out of getting hit and mobility

Separation for some times, then Olin state, then everyone against hybrid Kaido, they win, then awakening kaido they lose and then Zoro slash and then Luffy mega hit and they win
The fire may separate the two yonkou, and could also lead to a people being forced onto the rooftop e.g. sanji and yamato. If that happens, there could be new matchups against yonkou perhaps.

Law would overtax himself by creating the largest room he has ever created to send one of the yonko(big mom obviously) very far away so they can all focus on kaido. I can understand people saying Luffy and Zoro would defeat kaido, but kid and killer who aren't main characters would defeat a yonko by themselves when they have not shown anything that can make a yonko serious. Luffy and Zoro defeating kaido would need would a huge amount of plot armour, but where would Kidd who is not one of the major protagonist going to get that amount of plot armour. Hope people know that big mom is as strong as kaido, the two strongest would defeat one while the third strongest and his partner( that has shown nothing that can hurt big mom who can use haki, and also was one shotted by a nerfed zoro) would defeat the other yonko. lmao

I know people here are saying Luffy/Zoro - Kaido but remember that Big Mom came to kill Luffy after he made her look like a buffoon from WCI. Kaido did some messed up sh** to Kidd's crew and he is pissed. Im very interested to see which way Oda is going with this. The one thats 100% for sure fighting Kaido is Zoro. I think we all have read a lot of Cinera threads to know why and he has no history with Big Mom anyway.

Just a question for you : are Kidd + Killer > Luffy + Zoro
new havent even seen kidd or killer go all out yet.

stop this ridiculous shit it’s annoying when only zoro and luffy needed laws powers so far so they are the ones who need the most Help in a 2v1 against a yonko.

Kidd has metal he can keep rebuilding and killer hasn’t shown the need for law.

It’s just that simple and it’s in the manga.

new havent even seen kidd or killer go all out yet.

stop this ridiculous shit it’s annoying when only zoro and luffy needed laws powers so far so they are the ones who need the most Help in a 2v1 against a yonko.

Kidd has metal he can keep rebuilding and killer hasn’t shown the need for law.

It’s just that simple and it’s in the manga.
Congratulations, you have won the award for "Absurd comment of the day".

:milaugh: