If you could have any super power, what would you choose and why?

🤔 Is clones an American thing?
For adults yes. We live in a society where a million different things grab outlr attention a million errands and everybody seems to want to drain you.

Especially the women. They want alot of time and alot of money. But we all know time is money so they either want time time or money money. In fact having a child eith the wrong woman can get your wages garnished for 18 years and you literally cant provide for yourself.

Clone solves any obligation issues.

For adults yes. We live in a society where a million different things grab outlr attention a million errands and everybody seems to want to drain you.

Especially the women. They want alot of time and alot of money. But we all know time is money so they either want time time or money money. In fact having a child eith the wrong woman can get your wages garnished for 18 years and you literally cant provide for yourself.

Clone solves any obligation issues.

I dont know,I think something simple is enough like brain manipulation or undetectable money counterfeiting,not gaining weight no matter how much or what I eat. Stuff like that.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Ability to control and generate electricity as I see fit. This would extend to being able to travel alongside any electrical wiring or devices effectively meaning i have teleport or at least way of transpiration. That or have a lightning strike me so i can travel alongside clouds like a storm

Likewise I would have access to electricity no matter where I go and I would have a way to defend myself or others if need arrives

As for less broken option
Ability to be able to get anything if I understand the concept behind it (like Skylar from Heroes)