Anime Discussion If You Could Rewatch a Series Fresh

go on Hulu and watch the 6 ep if you’d till don’t understand it hit me up.

NGE is a complex masterpiece. one of the greatest anime’s to ever exist movie is far superior to Akira.
Rofl you didn’t answer my question because you also have no idea what flcl is about and why its a masterpiece
:suresure:

NGE is also random in some part and the ending is pure garbage
but there’s still a story there and the characters are definitely complex and have depth

the end of evangelion
even though again there’s definitely some randomness
its a masterpiece i agree
For me asuka vs the angels is still the best scene/moment in anime history

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Rofl you didn’t answer my question because you also have no idea what flcl is about and why its a masterpiece
:suresure:

NGE is also random in some part and the ending is pure garbage
but there’s still a story there and the characters are definitely complex and have depth

the end of evangelion
even though again there’s definitely some randomness
its a masterpiece i agree
For me asuka vs the angels is still the best scene/moment in anime history
Fooly Cooly is one of my all time fav anime's and Canti is one of my all time fav characters it was even my handle on NF for a cool min. I mean the whole cast is amazing. I'm pretty sure I know why it is such a great anime. It's only 6 ep you're dedicating like 2.5 hrs of your life to see if you can see if you understand it now with a clear head and actually trying to understand the underlying story. I even told you to hmu if you still didn't understand it....

NGE had a bad ending due to studio issues such is how it usually is when great anime/mangas get ruined which is why EoG was created.

Asuka vs the Angels is one of my all time fav scenes in anime history that and the opening scene equally, the movie is honestly one of the greatest pieces of film to come out ever and not just in anime.