Future Events If you rethink it, it makes no sense for Zoro or Sanji to actually beat admirals

Will Zoro/Sanji actually beat admirals?

• Total voters
Greenbull "I'd lose face if I let a few commanders like you get the best of me."
Zoro is above commanders after having beat Kaido's no.2 and vice captain. Sanji is still a commander after extreme diffing a tier 2 commander.
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and maybe even Yamato (if she 100% joins) will be fighting Admirals that's it. Zoro will. Sanji won't. :kayneshrug:
I remember people saying Sanji would have a rematch with Page One. Turns out nope, Oda kept the formula and he fought the third strongest in the main antagonist crew (Kaidou > King > Queen). It'll be the same for the battle with the Marine : Luffy vs Im, Dragon vs Akainu probably, and Zoro/Sanji vs an Admiral.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
They will fight Admirals/Admiral equivalents because those will be the next step. It's not complicated. The Straw Hats aren't stagnant. They grow stronger over the course of the story. This is the exact same discussion we had about the Commanders, and now look.