Future Events If you rethink it, it makes no sense for Zoro or Sanji to actually beat admirals

Will Zoro/Sanji actually beat admirals?

• Total voters
lmao, you retards are doing it again.
"Oh look how much trouble commanders gave Luffy, there's no way Zoro and Sanji are gonna beat one"

You are unironically insane. After 1000+ chapters, you retards still can't comprehend how things work.

Just because Luffy is so shit he needs many power ups to be top tier, that doesn't mean the same for Zoro and Sanji.
Luffy will reach his peak strength sooner than Zoro and Sanji, so in the end they will catch up because there will be more room for them to grow than for Luffy.

It is known

Did you not see the new magazine? All admirals are Luffy's rivals, they will be defeated by either Luffy or his contemporaries like Law or Blackbeard
Fujitora will probably be an ally.

Admirals are in 10 day extreme diff range to fucking akainu, since when does zoro beat opponents on luffys opponents level, let alone sanji

Also how many more fights do yall expect

For example, yall expect zoro to beat shiryu and admiral and also mihawk in the next 200-300 chapters ?

Also sanji will never reach a level where he beats an admiral in a day when akainu took 10 days
your english fucking sucks which is ok but your logic is even worse.

Irrelevant , zoro had a more difficult fight then sanji even after his pu , oda literally showed you this chapter that u dont need advCoc to be top tier , same downplay every arc then proven wrong when zoro fights the 2nd and sanji the 3rd

:choppawhat:

I'm not sure you understood my post correctly.

1. It's already proven that advCOC is a top tier ability.

2. Sanji fighting the 3rd strongest = Wings portrayal

The only thing really that makes me think Sanji might fight an Admiral is the 'Wings' portrayal

3. I never said advCOC is the only way to be a top tier that why I said this about Sanji:

unless he gets a powerup his next all-out fight that is on par with advCOC.
4. Zoro contributed to Kaido's weakening, Sanji didn't fight any emperor. So no. Sanji defeated the 4th strongest Kaido > Big Mom > King > Queen. Zoro defeated the 3rd strongest and fought the strongest antagonist.

5. I'll change my mind if Oda shows Ifrit Jambe or Sanji's future powerup is on par with advCOC or any top tier attacks

Admirals are in 10 day extreme diff range to fucking akainu, since when does zoro beat opponents on luffys opponents level, let alone sanji

Also how many more fights do yall expect

For example, yall expect zoro to beat shiryu and admiral and also mihawk in the next 200-300 chapters ?

Also sanji will never reach a level where he beats an admiral in a day when akainu took 10 days
Jack fought for 6 days and nights yet his superiors got beaten in far less than that.

The multi day fight is just bs hypetool.

So you think Admiral > Mihawk? Zoro didn’t have any difficulty beating King after his power up. Sanji caught Queen off guard. Zoro will be above admirals EoS.
Greenbull who no diffed YC1 and YC2 > Mihawk who got stopped and stalled by YC3 Vista from killing Luffy

Nothing to think on, I'm just going by the facts laid before me in the manga. Zoro EOS can't be above Admirals when his ceiling is currently below them.

Also Sanji completely stomped Queen after his powerup both offensively and defensively. Zoro was still getting kicked around, had a limited amount of time before Enma killed him and still had to find an opening from King to land a decisive blow.

your english fucking sucks which is ok but your logic is even worse.
Mf is more interested in another ***** grammar on a cartoon forum

Post automatically merged:

Jack fought for 6 days and nights yet his superiors got beaten in far less than that.

The multi day fight is just bs hypetool.
Yeah, good point

I forgot just how fucking retarded odas writing is

It is known

Did you not see the new magazine? All admirals are Luffy's rivals, they will be defeated by either Luffy or his contemporaries like Law or Blackbeard
Fujitora will probably be an ally.
if only shits like smoker and buggy werent present in that overview. and fuckig laboon.

so i guess only luffy and his contemporaries can defeat the characters i mentioned above?

laughable and baseless