Future Events If you rethink it, it makes no sense for Zoro or Sanji to actually beat admirals

Will Zoro/Sanji actually beat admirals?

• Total voters
The manga we are both reading has given Zoro the best feats in the world and you can only be mad about it. :myman:
Nah man we're reading a different manga. The one I'm reading has my favorite Luffy completely overshadow Zoro, beats the Strongest creature, shows off an Island level punch and then gets paralleled with Ryuma. Zoro fights a guy who later gets no diffed by an Admiral. :suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah man we're reading a different manga. The one I'm reading has my favorite Luffy completely overshadow Zoro, beats the Strongest creature, shows off an Island level punch and then gets paralleled with Ryuma. Zoro fights a guy who later gets no diffed by an Admiral. :suresure:
We are reading the same thing but Rupees produce their own delusions because they cannot digest facts. :goyea:
Overshadowing Zoro by failing to crack a single dragon scale in 200+ hits while Zoro did it in 1 hit?
Lost to WSC several times before he managed to down an exhausted Kaido who willingly took the hit directly?
Died to a club hit that Kinemon survived while 2x Hakai couldn't kill Zoro?
Island level punch that got matched by Kaido while Zoro matched Kaido and Big Mom and did it without aCoC?
You will never catch up to Zoro's feats regardless of how many power-ups Rupee gets. He will always be the most incompetent fighter.
Your delusions cant save you from facts. :milaugh:

We are reading the same thing but Rupees produce their own delusions because they cannot digest facts. :goyea:
Overshadowing Zoro by failing to crack a single dragon scale in 200+ hits while Zoro did it in 1 hit?
Lost to WSC several times before he managed to down an exhausted Kaido who willingly took the hit directly?
Island level punch that got matched by Kaido while Zoro matched Kaido and Big Mom and did it without aCoC?
You will never catch up to Zoro's feats regardless of how many power-ups Rupee gets. He will always be the most incompetent fighter.
Holy fuck looks like I triggered your poor soul, it must be so hard reading this manga with Luffy as the MC, knowing he'll always fight and defeat the main villains while Zoro gets relegated to subordinates. It must be weekly torture for you :gokulaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Holy fuck looks like I triggered your poor soul, it must be so hard reading this manga with Luffy as the MC, knowing he'll always fight and defeat the main villains while Zoro gets relegated to subordinates. It must be weekly torture for you :gokulaugh:
The only thing that was triggered is your retreat with "Luffy the MC" as a response.
When all other nonsense fails, you always grab onto that one aka you got nothing to debunk facts. :milaugh:

The only thing that was triggered is your retreat with "Luffy the MC" as a response.
When all other nonsense fails, you always grab onto that one aka you got nothing to debunk facts. :milaugh:
Facts like Luffy is the MC? :gokulaugh:

Why would I debunk anything? Did you debunk Zoro only landing a scratch on Kaido that couldn't even knock him down or hinder him in his fight with Luffy? Did you debunk Zoro getting every single bone in his body getting broken from holding off 1 second of Kaido and BMs attack? Did you debunk Zoro being a useless burden and getting carried around by Sanji in a body cast and having nothing to show for it? Did you debunk Zoro getting tossed around like a ragdoll by King? Did you debunk Zoro barely able to handle Enma/ACoC before it kills him, something that Luffy casually spams? Did you debunk Zoro barely beating King? Did you debunk Zoro's hardest fight in the series getting oneshotted by an Admiral?

You think Luffy fans can't play? I was just being nice. :kuzanshut:

:choppawhat:

I'm not sure you understood my post correctly.

1. It's already proven that advCOC is a top tier ability.

2. Sanji fighting the 3rd strongest = Wings portrayal

3. I never said advCOC is the only way to be a top tier that why I said this about Sanji:

4. Zoro contributed to Kaido's weakening, Sanji didn't fight any emperor. So no. Sanji defeated the 4th strongest Kaido > Big Mom > King > Queen. Zoro defeated the 3rd strongest and fought the strongest antagonist.

5. I'll change my mind if Oda shows Ifrit Jambe or Sanji's future powerup is on par with advCOC or any top tier attacks
Maybe u didn't understand my point as well, u cannot know how strong IJ is currently same for zoros Advcoc because they defeated them easily with their pu , i brought up the 2nd and 3rd because it makes 0 sense for zoro to somehow end up fighting an admiral and sanji not and vice versa, both got connections to some of them way more then law , kidd , yamato , sabo. Fighting kaido doesn't Greentree you will fight admirals ? The scabberds fought kaido and killer fought kaido and big mom yet hes not even close to zoro and sanji , in the end this IS just classic sanji downplay because people dont like that oda shows zoro closer to sanji then to zoro , and the fact that he confirms sanji will be 3rd even when an mythical zoan advCoC user yamato will join the crew, oda makes him defeat 1.32b opponent with just basic haki and exoskeleton while people like luffy or zoro need an advanced haki form to do so , sanji got the most growth potential to go through but oda will cap it on admiral level simple.

Irrelevant , zoro had a more difficult fight then sanji even after his pu , oda literally showed you this chapter that u dont need advCoc to be top tier , same downplay every arc then proven wrong when zoro fights the 2nd and sanji the 3rd
They never learn. pAgE oNe rEmAtCh

It’s honestly baffling that people see oda create:
1. A blind honorable swordsman with the power to hold someone down to earth
And
2. A womanizer who gets his nutrients from absorbing people rather than food

And still think that they’ll fight someone who isn’t Zoro and Sanji because “powerscaling.” Because oda has cared so much about powerscaling before…

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Facts like Luffy is the MC? :gokulaugh:

Why would I debunk anything? Did you debunk Zoro only landing a scratch on Kaido that couldn't even knock him down or hinder him in his fight with Luffy? Did you debunk Zoro getting every single bone in his body getting broken from holding off 1 second of Kaido and BMs attack? Did you debunk Zoro being a useless burden and getting carried around by Sanji in a body cast and having nothing to show for it? Did you debunk Zoro getting tossed around like a ragdoll by King? Did you debunk Zoro barely able to handle Enma/ACoC before it kills him, something that Luffy casually spams? Did you debunk Zoro barely beating King? Did you debunk Zoro's hardest fight in the series getting oneshotted by an Admiral?

You think Luffy fans can't play? I was just being nice. :kuzanshut:
When you debunk these facts below then we can talk. So never. :goyea:

Admirals are in 10 day extreme diff range to fucking akainu, since when does zoro beat opponents on luffys opponents level, let alone sanji

Also how many more fights do yall expect

For example, yall expect zoro to beat shiryu and admiral and also mihawk in the next 200-300 chapters ?

Also sanji will never reach a level where he beats an admiral in a day when akainu took 10 days
depends
only aokiji was technically in a 10 day fight with akainu
so if its oda's intention
the gap between akainu and the rest eos could be wider.

Maybe u didn't understand my point as well, u cannot know how strong IJ is currently same for zoros Advcoc because they defeated them easily with their pu , i brought up the 2nd and 3rd because it makes 0 sense for zoro to somehow end up fighting an admiral and sanji not and vice versa, both got connections to some of them way more then law , kidd , yamato , sabo. Fighting kaido doesn't Greentree you will fight admirals ? The scabberds fought kaido and killer fought kaido and big mom yet hes not even close to zoro and sanji , in the end this IS just classic sanji downplay because people dont like that oda shows zoro closer to sanji then to zoro , and the fact that he confirms sanji will be 3rd even when an mythical zoan advCoC user yamato will join the crew, oda makes him defeat 1.32b opponent with just basic haki and exoskeleton while people like luffy or zoro need an advanced haki form to do so , sanji got the most growth potential to go through but oda will cap it on admiral level simple.
Well I disagree. I'd rather believe what Kaido said that only the strongest can use advCOC. This is what you don't want to accept and its already proven. That's why I don't think its too far off from Zoro to fight an Admiral. On that of top he's supposed to defeat Mihawk, who's most likely a top tier just like Admirals and Yonkos. That's a guarantee for me that Zoro will definitely 100% fight an Admiral.

However I don't think the same for Sanji right now. Like I said, I'm skeptical, but doesn't mean I don't think he's ever going to fight an Admiral. I never said Sanji cannot grow to a point where he can defeat an Admiral. In fact I agreed that Sanji might as well fight an Admiral because of the 'Wings' portrayal. I'm not downplaying Sanji, you're just being insecure about it. Whatever you do Zoro will always be stronger than Sanji, that's why Sanji will always be 3rd. I don't even think Yamato will fight an Admiral but maybe Momousagi since they're both female.

:gonope: