Future Events If you rethink it, it makes no sense for Zoro or Sanji to actually beat admirals

Will Zoro/Sanji actually beat admirals?

• Total voters
Admirals are in 10 day extreme diff range to fucking akainu, since when does zoro beat opponents on luffys opponents level, let alone sanji

Also how many more fights do yall expect

For example, yall expect zoro to beat shiryu and admiral and also mihawk in the next 200-300 chapters ?

Also sanji will never reach a level where he beats an admiral in a day when akainu took 10 days

Zoro already has advCOC and as we've all witness he low-diffed King as soon as he got it.

I think Zoro is one fight away(Shiryu) before being able to defeat an Admiral.

As for Sanji, I'm skeptical that he's ever going to defeat an Admiral even in the final war especially how Oda is making Kidd and Law Luffy's rival.

I'm starting to think Kidd and Law will take part in the final war and each will have their own Admiral matchups.

The only thing really that makes me think Sanji might fight an Admiral is the 'Wings' portrayal unless he gets a powerup his next all-out fight that is on par with advCOC.

If they (particularly Zoro) don't have the capability to defeat Admirals, then Mihawk is officially weaker than every Admiral ( which I don't mind btw :suresure:) but I don't imagine the Zoro fanboys will take that well.

Admirals are in 10 day extreme diff range to fucking akainu, since when does zoro beat opponents on luffys opponents level, let alone sanji

Also how many more fights do yall expect

For example, yall expect zoro to beat shiryu and admiral and also mihawk in the next 200-300 chapters ?

Also sanji will never reach a level where he beats an admiral in a day when akainu took 10 days
Luffy beat kaido faster then he beat katakuri what is ur point , if sanji fight an admiral zoro as well and vice versa, akainu is a fleet admiral not an admiral so hes stronger then them.

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Kidd vs Greenbull
Law vs Fujitora
Yamato vs Gion
Killer vs Tokikake
Sanji vs Vegapunks strongest pet robot

This will be the conclusion to Sanjis story in One piece, Oda's love letter to the character and thank you to the fandom. Now excuse me as I go smoke some skunk spray laced with liquid ass.

Zoro already has advCOC and as we've all witness he low-diffed King as soon as he got it.

I think Zoro is one fight away(Shiryu) before being able to defeat an Admiral.

As for Sanji, I'm skeptical that he's ever going to defeat an Admiral even in the final war especially how Oda is making Kidd and Law Luffy's rival.

I'm starting to think Kidd and Law will take part in the final war and each will have their own Admiral matchups.

The only thing really that makes me think Sanji might fight an Admiral is the 'Wings' portrayal unless he gets a powerup his next all-out fight that is on par with advCOC.
Irrelevant , zoro had a more difficult fight then sanji even after his pu , oda literally showed you this chapter that u dont need advCoc to be top tier , same downplay every arc then proven wrong when zoro fights the 2nd and sanji the 3rd

I honestly think it's Zoro who won't fight an Admiral but Sanji will. Like think about it, what's more likely, Zoro fighting both an Admiral and Mihawk who are both around the same level or Zoro fights Mihawk while Sanji fights Kizaru/Greenbull.

Or maybe Luffy beats Mihawk too since he was the one who got paralleled with Ryuma :suresure:

Don't lump Zoro in with Sanji. They are not on the same level
Sanji stand are going to rage they hate hearing the truth.
Post automatically merged:

I honestly think it's Zoro who won't fight an Admiral but Sanji will. Like think about it, what's more likely, Zoro fighting both an Admiral and Mihawk who are both around the same level or Zoro fights Mihawk while Sanji fights Kizaru/Greenbull.

Or maybe Luffy beats Mihawk too since he was the one who got paralleled with Ryuma :suresure:
Sanji beating an admiral sounds ridiculous to me still especially after this chapter.

Sanji beating an admiral sounds ridiculous to me still especially after this chapter.
The same goes for Zoro, he had a harder fight against King than Sanji had with Queen and King got wrecked by Greenbull.

Heck Mihawk got stalled by YC3 Vista so Greenbull is even above Zoro's ceiling. Him beating an Admiral sounds even more ridiculous.

The same goes for Zoro, he had a harder fight against King than Sanji had with Queen and King got wrecked by Greenbull.

Heck Mihawk got stalled by YC3 Vista so Greenbull is even above Zoro's ceiling. Him beating an Admiral sounds even more ridiculous.
So you think Admiral > Mihawk? Zoro didn’t have any difficulty beating King after his power up. Sanji caught Queen off guard. Zoro will be above admirals EoS.