Questions & Mysteries If Zoro and Sanji don't fight King and Queen then who do you think they will fight instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Zoro is not portrayed the same as Sanji let’s stop you right there. Zoro needed to get thrown to reach pica nothing to do with beating pics unlike Sanji and Jinbei two different situations . If you are trying to argue in favor of Sanjis strength please don’t bring up zoro that’s going to just make your life harder
:kayneshrug:Zoro needs Orlumbus to reach Pica to beat him lol. Point is without Orlumbus Zoro cannot reach Pica. Sanji on the other hand didn't need Jinbei to land a hit against Wadatsumi since Sanji is way faster than Wadatsumi.

:kayneshrug:Zoro needs Orlumbus to reach Pica to beat him lol. Point is without Orlumbus Zoro cannot reach Pica. Sanji on the other hand didn't need Jinbei to land a hit against Wadatsumi since Sanji is way faster than Wadatsumi.
Sanji needed wada to deflate so that he can launch and use his strongest dj attack efficiently.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I am really sceptical if sanji will fight queen
i know is most likely to happen but queen doesnt match well with sanji
thats my take
What i want to see is 2 vs 2 sanji and zoro vs queen and king
If Zoro fights King, I doubt Oda will let anyone interfere in it. Unless the other person gets absolutely demolished before Zoro enters the fight, like Brook did before Zoro fought Ryuma.

I am really sceptical if sanji will fight queen
i know is most likely to happen but queen doesnt match well with sanji
thats my take
What i want to see is 2 vs 2 sanji and zoro vs queen and king
Kidd v Queen fits properly in my opinion

Sanji is too weak, no offence

He might not even be able to defeat Jack let alone Queen

Oda must invent some PIS if he truly wants it

So we have who's who and Sasaki still intact as threats, and Sanji and Zoro aren't in the foreground right now anyway. Respectable opponents sure

But I tell you it's like Akainu, Blackbeard, and Shanks all killing each other to clear Luffy's path.

Kidd v Queen fits properly in my opinion

Sanji is too weak, no offence

He might not even be able to defeat Jack let alone Queen

Oda must invent some PIS if he truly wants it
we never see sanji fight a true tank beside wadatsumi so i know what you mean
Sanji always fight someone who is tricky and agile like him
But oda could change that where we finally see how he does against this type of opponent

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That fake Zorogang was spitting facts, too bad his ride was short. :catsweat:
I dont know why Sanji is constantly mentioned together with Zoro, he will have his own match independent of Zoro.
Sanji seems to have taken on a role of background character in this arc so he might be busy keeping the weaker people safe instead of having a big 1vs1.

Zoro has to fight Kaido, whether he takes on King as well or not.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Sanji fanboys dreams don't correlate with either Zoro's or Sanjis.

If they fight yc level foes this arc, with Zoro fighting King who is a fucking swordsman - it most definitely won't be a 2 v 1 fight or a 2 v 2 scenario, it will be solo effort.

OT-
I see both characters will hopefully fight yc level combatants this arc, or Luffy will become a top tier with the weakest crew by EOS, and Zoro will still be nowhere near completing his dream.

jabura is pretty tanky
Ors too
Post automatically merged:

I think Sanji and Zoro will ultimately face King and Queen after having multiple skirmishes with maybe the tobbi roppo or the numbers.

I still don't know who their respective opponent will be. King and Queen both possess swords so either one could be Zoro's opponent. Also King uses fire, can fly and wears a custume like Sanji, so he could be Sanji's final opponent in the arc just as Queen could be his opponent as I find him an interesting mix between Mr 2 and Jyabura personality wise.

My personal wish is to see Sanji and Zoro tag team against King and Queen. It's been a while since we've seen that happen in the manga, so it'd be kinda cool if it did.

Last edited:
Sanji's fight this arc is perospero. Oda is going to replace him with Yamato as the 3rd strongest. Sanji will either be the 4th or 5th strongest post-wano.
Post automatically merged:

given what we've seen from sanji, perospero is a much more realistic fight for him than Queen. Plus, Sanji has some history with perospero as perospero caused pedro's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.