Powers & Abilities If Zoro died would he leave an asura fruit?

I have been wondering, is it possible that when somebody achieves something great while alive a piece of their soul can become a Zoan fruit. we know Zoan have a will of their own what if that will is a fragment of someone who as earned the right to become part of the devil fruit reincarnation cycle. I bring up Zoro because he can turn himself into an Asura which makes me think if he died it would add a hito hito no mi model asura to the pool of devil fruits. Maybe something similar with Sanji that would create a model Ifrit. I just think that certain characters have powers that are borderline devil fruits that are often named after or related to mythical creatures I feel as though that must have been done for a reason. It would add to the idea that death completes a man , your death would be helping complete a devil fruit.

Well, it is called 9 sword style. And he manifests this 3 headed and 6 armed demon while stationary.
Yeah, but that could be an illusion, since it happens sometimes in manga that a character seems to have created more limbs than normal or even clones of himself but then it's explained that he's just moving extremely fast.
To me this seems more realistic than the possibility that he's actually creating more heads and arms that suddenly vanish into nothingness when he ends the technique.

I'm not necessarily rejecting it though. Of course, it may be a magical or miraculous thing.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Isn't Ashura just Zoro moving fast enough to create the illusion that there are three of him?

I know it has never been explained as such, but that explanation seems to make the most sense.

I understand it like that too. But some people honestly believe he is growing actual heads and arms on that attack, which than suddenly dissapear again. Oh and swords are growing too, out of nowhere, exactly the same like he is using.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Isn't Ashura just Zoro moving fast enough to create the illusion that there are three of him?

I know it has never been explained as such, but that explanation seems to make the most sense.
Thats ridiculous asura is haki kaku said zoro used his spirit to do it if i remember correctlyhaki he used the same kanji for haki when he said that

Last edited:
B

Ballel

I have been wondering, is it possible that when somebody achieves something great while alive a piece of their soul can become a Zoan fruit. we know Zoan have a will of their own what if that will is a fragment of someone who as earned the right to become part of the devil fruit reincarnation cycle. I bring up Zoro because he can turn himself into an Asura which makes me think if he died it would add a hito hito no mi model asura to the pool of devil fruits. Maybe something similar with Sanji that would create a model Ifrit. I just think that certain characters have powers that are borderline devil fruits that are often named after or related to mythical creatures I feel as though that must have been done for a reason. It would add to the idea that death completes a man , your death would be helping complete a devil fruit.
This is an interesting thought that never crossed my mind.
Maybe this is how the mythical zoans came to be?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Thats ridiculous asura is haki kaku said zoro used his spirit to do it ifi remember haki he used the same kanji for haki when he said that
So you honestly believe his haki is creating not only additional arms and heads... no his haki is also creating exactly copies of his swords. Even Odens sword suddenly exists 3 times in the world, cause Zoro wants it?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So you honestly believe his haki is creating not only additional arms and heads... no his haki is also creating exactly copies of his swords. Even Odens sword suddenly exists 3 times in the world, cause Zoro wants it?
Yep thats the closest thing to an explanation for it oda has ever given.
When zoro cut kaido with it he said it was haki too.

Yeah, but that could be an illusion, since it happens sometimes in manga that a character seems to have created more limbs than normal or even clones of himself but then it's explained that he's just moving extremely fast.
To me this seems more realistic than the possibility that he's actually creating more heads and arms that suddenly vanish into nothingness when he ends the technique.

I'm not necessarily rejecting it though. Of course, it may be a magical or miraculous thing.
I think these are obviously not "physical" arms which he grows but a manifestation of his demonic spirit, hence his swords are copied too and Zoro calls it 9 sword style, as he really does wield 9 swords at that time. Hence Asura Zoro couldn't just drop his swords to the ground and have 2 further clones of Enma.

Him growing 2 heads and 4 more arms should have nothing to do with moving too fast. Why would he grow 2 heads from different angles? You seen Kaido growing new heads using Thunder Bagua?

I think it is more than an illusion. Kaku initially also mistook it with an illusion until Zoro really went 3 heads/9 arms.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And oda said: "He manifests new arms and heads, existing, and 2 100% exact copies of his swords." These are Odas words and not your "headcanon" or the interpretation?
So nothing about him flailing his arms around like an idiot when used in the manga haki was mentioned every time.
It only last a short period of time too its nor like it lasts forever

I understand it like that too. But some people honestly believe he is growing actual heads and arms on that attack, which than suddenly dissapear again. Oh and swords are growing too, out of nowhere, exactly the same like he is using.
Yes, the swords make it even more problematic.
Even supposing that Zoro had some super power to grow more heads and arms on his body, that still doesn't explain why he's able to reproduce exactly the same sword that he's holding in each hand and the one in his mouth, not to mention the black bandana and the yellow jacket.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So… for you it is more realistic that Zoro grows 4 arms and 2 heads, out of nothing, including 4 swords (copies of legendary swords!) for a short amount of time, then they vanish again without a trace (law of conservation of energy?) instead of him having controlled movement, fast and extremely strong, which just imitates these additional limps/heads/swords?