Questions & Mysteries If Zoro fights Mihawk who will Luffy and Sanji fight?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Underling dream + no one other than him wants it
Post automatically merged:

Underling goal.

Mihawk gotta be somewhat important to the plot in order for him to reach EoS and that's how he will be
It's still not a fake goal is it dumbass

Underling dream + no one other than him wants it
This criteria applies to every strawhat besides luffy

are you saying it’s possible that Oda DOESNT DO ANY of the strawhats’ dreams since they are all underlings and no one else wants them?

or are you saying there’s a set number like 3-4 strawhats that it’s fine for Oda to say they don’t have to accomplish their dreams?

anyway it’s fine, I’ve had this argument before however many times already. I know you don’t have anything to say but cope

I'm betting you Luffy will first prove his complete superiority over Fraudhawk by flinging his worlds strongest black blade away with flick of his fingers, and then after Mihawk has a sweating session pissing his pants and staring in awe at Luffys overwhelming power and strength, Loro will made to go clean up the mess.

Nobody. They will stand and observe, similar to the Baratite fight.
The crew all need to be there when one of the SHs achieves his goal (and this applies to all of the SHs) :robinsweat:

Luffy will just eat popcorn while watching his crew fights the Circus/Clown Guild

Luffy will just eat popcorn while watching his crew fights the Circus/Clown Guild

Crocodile with his notoriety (bounty)and abilities would be a good fight for any of the 1 Bill trio under Luffy tbh.

Zoro and Mihawk will probably face off while both sides watches. Winner takes it all

At the moment it looks like all Yonkous on the way to Laughtale.
If Luffy, Shanks, Blackbeard and Buggy reach Laughtale around the time together with their crews. There are many potential match ups alongside Zoro vs Mihawk.

This isn’t your normal arc where we gotta defeat the big bad guy so I guess it’s alright.
The reason Luffy and Zoro don’t do this is because there’s a SIGNIFICANT power gap between them

Luffy can’t have a extreme diff fight with someone at the same time as Zoro is having an extreme diff fight with someone else and the two opponents are of similar power level because that would then mean Luffy and Zoro have a similar power level and that’s simply not true

When we know luffy’s opponent is more or less pretty easy to guess zoro and sanji’s but that isn’t really the case in this scenario

Assuming zoro and mihawk really do end up fighting each other who do you think luffy and sanji will be facing?
The question that ZKKfans hate because this would mean Shiryu > Mihawk or at least Shiryu = Mihawk, as we all know Buggy won't be final opponent.

I think Red Hair Pirates and Cross Guild will eventually form an alliance... Buggy wants to outsmart other Yonko in order to obtain One Piece, Shanks would play along thinking that an alliance would help strengthen their forces by having Mihawk on their side...

So Luffy will fight Shanks while Sanji will fight Benn Beckman...

Imo Shanks/Blackbeard and Laffite/Beckman respectively, but only because I also think the Yonko will all fight each other at the same time over the 4th RP or One Piece. By virtue Mihawk is now involved in this so...yeah.

Maybe Akainu's group is tied to this as well, no idea.

Good, thematically, like most Sanji's opponent. Have history, have matching stuff, can be tied to narrative.

But it's bad powerlevel wise. You need to boost Crocodile a lot, like a lot, for him to be a real challenge for Sanji.
Is it really that hard to picture Crocodile as "YC1" tier ala King/Kata/Lucci? Or whatever tier Law/Sabo is.