What's more impressive?

• Zoro's rooftop feats

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • If Zoro mid-diffs King

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • If Zoro high-diffs King

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
I want to gauge how impressive zoro's rooftop feats, by comparing it to a 1 v 1 feat.

Scenario 1:
Say instead of Zoro showing up on the rooftop, he mid-diffs King.
Would you view this 1 v 1 feat more impressive than him blocking hakai and leaving a scar on Kaido?

Scenario 2:
Say instead Zoro high diffs King instead of doing his thing at the rooftop, is this more impressive than his rooftop feats?

Rooftop feats are far far far impressive:kayneshrug:
They are impressive, and thats why i want to translate it into an equivalent 1 v 1 feat.
Post automatically merged:

High diff means you guys are on the same level.

That means zoro would be on kings level if he won
..... that is not high diff.
Akainu beats Aokji extreme diff, and we know Akainu is stronger.
High diff is not on the same level for sure lol

Nope, there is a huge gap between a yonko and a YC1. Zoro tanking a combo attack from 2 yonkos was actually so great that not even the greatest Zoro wankers ever dreamed of it. Yet Oda made it a reality leaving everybody speechless. Actually now that Zoro has done the rooftop fight it is just a small bon to see him defeat King. I think most people, me included, give it for assured, maybe show it on panel is even a waste of space under a certain light.

Nope, there is a huge gap between a yonko and a YC1. Zoro tanking a combo attack from 2 yonkos was actually so great that not even the greatest Zoro wankers ever dreamed of it. Yet Oda made it a reality leaving everybody speechless. Actually now that Zoro has done the rooftop fight it is just a small bon to see him defeat King. I think most people, me included, give it for assured, maybe show it on panel is even a waste of space under a certain light.
Would you say it's even more impressive than low diff King?

They are impressive, and thats why i want to translate it into an equivalent 1 v 1 feat.
Post automatically merged:

..... that is not high diff.
Akainu beats Aokji extreme diff, and we know Akainu is stronger.
High diff is not on the same level for sure lol
Mid diff: means you struggled a little bit but won with not that much difficulty

High diff: means you both are on the same level of strength and had a lot of difficulty

Extreme diff: means every ounce of strength you had was needed for the fight like lucci vs luffy

Mid diff: means you struggled a little bit but won with not that much difficulty

High diff: means you both are on the same level of strength and had a lot of difficulty

Extreme diff: means every ounce of strength you had was needed for the fight like lucci vs luffy
That is your definition... i am not going to argue what you think.
YC1 can high diffs YC2, and they are clearly not on the same level.

Would you say it's even more impressive than low diff King?
Yes. This is like if during Dressrosa Oda made Zoro take a combo attack from Doffy and Fuji and then fight Pica. That fight would almost be pointless. Also this would be better than low diffing Pica like he did (minud the problem of reaching Pica when he was escaping) because at that point everybody was still wondering how Zoro would have fared against Doffy. Yet with a major feat on 2 opponents way stronger than the subordinate he by default is believed to low diff the subordinate.

Yet it is still very possible we will have Zoro vs King and knowing Oda he will even try to sell it making it even an high diff or more. That is entirely possible if this is what you are hinting at.

Last edited:
That is your definition... i am not going to argue what you think.
YC1 can high diffs YC2, and they are clearly not on the same level.
It’s not my definition that’s literally what high diff means

High diff means you both are on the same level.

It’s a fact. Mid diff is not on the same level.

you can’t say yc1 mid diffs yc2 that’s not how it works.

for example going by in story feats and portrayal

King high diffs queen

Katakuri mid diffs smoothie.

It’s not my definition that’s literally what high diff means

High diff means you both are on the same level.

It’s a fact. Mid diff is not on the same level.

you can’t say yc1 mid diffs yc2 that’s not how it works.

for example going by in story feats and portrayal

King high diffs queen

Katakuri mid diffs smoothie.

Again. King and Queen are not on the same level. Most people would agree on that.
And no, i don't want to argue on what is high diff because most people know this and this clearly isn't the debate of this thread. The thread is about zoro, so let's not go back and forth on this.