Break Week imagine thinking Sanji will fight an admiral

Will Sanji fight an admiral 1v1?

• Total voters
are there people really exists that think sanji will fight and admiral? You cant be real this fodder is the most overrated character in onepiece

He wont even fight with a Right hand man until the series end let alone an Admiral?? geez

i shouldnt remind you zoro-luffy are very far different legaue than sanji even yamato is very above from sanji
If sanji level 100, Zoro luffy are in level200

when Zoro-luffy have these paralles where was sanji? and what makes think he will do the same as Zoro-luffy? because of gag-scenes? pathetic..

Zoro-Luffy vs Admirals

meanwhile sanji

Zoro-Luffy vs Righthands

meanwhile sanji

Zoro-Luffy vs Yonkos

meanwhile Sanji

if this fodder fight an admiral that admiral might be the very weakest, Gag, pathetic character which is impossible. i don't even think oda will disrespect an admiral like that
If you think this fodder reach an admiral level you might be reading 2 piece.

people should release its fucking over
when only zoro-luffy clash with admirals,
when Only zoro-luffy went to rooftop,
when only zoro-luffy unlock coc,
when only zoro-luffy are the WG,
when only the partners reach to the top,

lanji is a fucking fodder who at max yc3 level but overrated by lanjitards

Sanji won't Surpasss Base King at the EOS if being honest although raidsuit sanii got low diffed by base king and exo sanji got bleed by paperdoors which make baseking>gap>RS>gap>Current sanji

If also Sanji fight and admiral and you expect to 3 of 4 Admirals in the Same Crew???
lol that will be a joke to whole marines fleetadmirals.

what is admiralboys think about this?
@MarineHQ62
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi

I’m about 60/40 on it (60 Sanji does, 40 he doesn’t).

A lot of people said Sanji wouldn’t fight a commander and instead fight Page One. That didnt age well.

I do however think that that if Sanji does fight an admiral it will be his ultimate/final opponent.

One thing that has me super sketched out is that did you guys notice the color of the 3 “evil” admirals are Red, Green, and Yellow?

Like, ya know, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji?

Sanji will fight and defeat an opponent of whatever rank that zoro also fights and defeat.
nice joke

A lot of people said Sanji wouldn’t fight a commander and instead fight Page One. That didnt age well.

I do however think that that if Sanji does fight an admiral it will be his ultimate/final opponent.

One thing that has me super sketched out is that did you guys notice the color of the 3 “evil” admirals are Red, Green, and Yellow?

Sanji foghting a commander was obviosly but which is impossible is fighting a righthand man and he didnt

so Sanji can fight an admiral without even counter them before or never had a clash with a yonkos

damn that admiral might be very shitty

He won't fight an admiral not because he isn't strong enough, but because those will be left to others like Law/Kidd/Sabo/etc.

If all Admirals are fighting together, it means the situation would be Pirates vs Marine, not SH vs Marine. So, Oda will spread Admiral's fights to others while SH only take care one or two. It's the same reason why Sanji isn't supernova, 3 SH in it is "unbalanced".
Post automatically merged:

He won't fight an admiral not because he isn't strong enough, but because those will be left to others like Law/Kidd/Sabo/etc.

If all Admirals are fighting together, it means the situation would be Pirates vs Marine, not SH vs Marine. So, Oda will spread Admiral's fights to others while SH only take care one or two. It's the same reason why Sanji isn't supernova, 3 SH in it is "unbalanced".

This comment, added to the thread that you have, means that you think that Sanji will have a Yonko level?

interesting, very interesting :milaugh:

Did you realize that Anji's representative color is Sky Blue?