Break Week imagine thinking Sanji will fight an admiral

Will Sanji fight an admiral 1v1?

• Total voters
Kid, remember that zoro has to use his all ability to fight a 1.39 bil pirate while sanji did not even try to defeat another 1.32 bil pirate, sanji just tried to test his new attack and queen accidentally lost
The way you chose a pic from the anime which oda does not put hand into shows your super stupid bias
:sanjismug:

Sanji fighting an Admiral is basically guaranteed. He and Zoro are the WINGS of the Pirate King and that carries a huge narrative weight, if Luffy is going up against the Marines and clashing with Sakazuki or Imu then those two will be fighting the next best foes, the Admirals.
Just like Oden replaced Gaban as a wing, Yamato will replace Sanji

I am glad that others are pointing out the stupidity in thinking Sanji won’t fight one. This manga has been structured the same since Sanji joined the crew. And it’s narratively implied through the characters.

If Zoro would end up fighting one, same for Sanji. Period. Take your bias and headcanon glasses off, it’s embarrassing how blind people are to a manga they’ve read 1000+ chapters of.
Fr tho it's like they ignore the structure oda has continously used since the beginning. 4000

It's been established 50 fucking times idk why they cry

Sanji will fight an Admiral.

Sanji has his exo-skeleton now and there is also 'Wings' portrayal.

Also, as a Zoro fan, one could lose nothing cheering for Sanji to have an Admiral fight. It's always a win-win situation.

Why?

Well because even if Sanji defeats an Admiral, Zoro will always be stronger than Sanji anyways. On the other hand if Sanji doesn't get his Admiral matchup EOS, you can laugh at him all you want.

:steef:

honestly there is a strong reason to think he would
considering at least 2 fights before the series ends
he defeats a top 2nd commander

has an intermediary fight that push him closer to top tier
then his final fight should certainly be a legitimate top tier character.

during wano, I was one of those who thought that sanji was only going to beat a tobbi roppo (the strongest one) and reach YC1 level Eos.

but since his power up and his clear victory over queen, I believe it is quite possible that he could reach admiral level.

against blackbeards pirates, i think he's going to defeat a YC1 level character and after that, defeat kizaru probably