Improving Discussions, less toxicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don’t get me wrong, I’m only offended by the R word because I know it hurts others. Can’t hurt me with it, because I know I’m not, AND I know it’s only being used because whoever said it has fully run out of ideas/isn’t clever enough to do better.
Zorotard is the most annoying combination for me.
Well because I'm Zoro fan I guess.
Post automatically merged:

@Relapse d

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Re + the second half of Zorotard, you’ve no doubt seen it multiple times in your quest to like every post on this forum.

Retarded apparently. Is there another word to use to insult someone else's intelligence more appropriately?
Simpleton? haha Stupid.... slow, slow-witted.
How about this one, Touched.
You’re joking, but touched is actually a pretty good one.

Re + the second half of Zorotard, you’ve no doubt seen it multiple times in your quest to like every post on this forum.

You’re joking, but touched is actually a pretty good one.
I was spit-balling on a better word to use, Touched is a good one, It's pretty neutral... lol

The word Zorotard isn't a pleasant one for sure :P expecially if you are a Zoro fan speaking truths. :)
They've earned that one tbh, Some Zoro fans do but others wank the ever living shit out of him.

Stop taking fictional characters so seriously, they don't exist, they are not real.
Just report them to mods, settle this privately instead of making it into a spectacle.

BUT

If You're asking the internet to be nicer to you, spoilers, You're not special, you can't take people being dumb for fun then unplug your modem, shut your service off and never use a computer again.

Also, Dressrosa Arc was dogshit, Mingo's value dropped lower than bellamy after that.. someone had to say it. I'm off.

Stop taking fictional characters so seriously, they don't exist, they are not real.
Just report them to mods, settle this privately instead of making it into a spectacle.

BUT

If You're asking the internet to be nicer to you, spoilers, You're not special, you can't take people being dumb for fun then unplug your modem, shut your service off and never use a computer again.

Also, Dressrosa Arc was dogshit, Mingo's value dropped lower than bellamy after that.. someone had to say it. I'm off.
Dressrosa was filler for Wano :nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.