Character Discussion Imu being a non-fighter is profoundly illogical

As the rule of shounen go, I see Imu as the final boss, and the final boss of shounen is almost always a fighter.

I don't see BlackBeard being the final villain, in the current flow he will be a finalist in the pirate king run, maybe reach Laugh Tale at most, and end there, while Luffy goes to Final war;

for BB to be the final villain, he needs to reach Laugh Tale + Defeat the WG, and Luffy will be doing what exactly while these two antagonists throw hands?

Another reason why Imu is very powerful is the fact that Roger and Garp ever even tried to throw down the WG. I believe some rumours are known about Imu tbh...
Roger couldn’t get past the Whitebeard pirates when they fought for the last time, and it’s implied a storm saved them from Shiki’s fleet as well. The WG was obviously too much him to expect to throw down.
Garp alone wouldn’t do much better either, besides the fact that he was in the Navy and supported most of their efforts in maintaining peace.

None of that has any bearing on Imu’s individual strength. Even if Roger learned about them in Raftel, Imu had an Ancient Weapon while Shirahoshi wasn’t even born yet.

Roger couldn’t get past the Whitebeard pirates when they fought for the last time, and it’s implied a storm saved them from Shiki’s fleet as well. The WG was obviously too much him to expect to throw down.
Garp alone wouldn’t do much better either, besides the fact that he was in the Navy and supported most of their efforts in maintaining peace.

None of that has any bearing on Imu’s individual strength. Even if Roger learned about them in Raftel, Imu had an Ancient Weapon while Shirahoshi wasn’t even born yet.
We dont know if Imu has an ancient weapon. I don't recall too much about them but so far they seem meh.

Tbh if we look at the paralles, there was a joyboy already in the past that was defeated... this alone hints that there's a massive power force in the WG capable of doing this and its not the Gorosei as they didnt know of nika. I really see the most fitting that the final boss will be Im.

We dont know if Imu has an ancient weapon. I don't recall too much about them but so far they seem meh.

Tbh if we look at the paralles, there was a joyboy already in the past that was defeated... this alone hints that there's a massive power force in the WG capable of doing this and its not the Gorosei as they didnt know of nika. I really see the most fitting that the final boss will be Im.
Sure it’s not been explicitly stated, but it’s the most likely answer since it’s the only thing stated to do what happened to Lulusia.

An Ancient Weapon is more than sufficient to explain it, especially considering that others like Doffy believe they could co-opt that power.
Imu can still be the final antagonist even if their individual strength is not the greatest. Controlling the most powerful organizations in the world is already enough.