Character Discussion Imu is NOT a woman because Oda WILL NOT have Luffy beat up a woman

No, Oda will not have his MC wail punches into a woman and mangle a woman’s body under a hail of attacks.

you know he won’t.

so stop lying to yourselves. Either Imu is an actual combatant final villain for Luffy… or Imu is a woman… It WILL NOT be both
So Big Mom isn't a woman. LOL
Post automatically merged:

Also Alvida isn't a woman. Are you talking about Sanji? Didnt Luffy smack Vivi too?

So Big Mom isn't a woman. LOL

Also Alvida isn't a woman. Are you talking about Sanji? Didnt Luffy smack Vivi too?
Luffy has never hurt big mom… remember… He tried but he never did shit

Luffy did not mangle alvida… have you forgot what he did? He just bazooka’d her off the ship… He did not even make her bleed on panel

I didn’t say Luffy cannot hit a woman… I said Luffy CANNOT have a serious fight with a woman because Oda cannot draw a woman getting absolutely shit stomped by his Main character like he does with men

you can even compare alvida and buggy… go back and see how much Luffy stomps buggy yet alvida just gets tossed off the ship

Did we just erase the moment where Luffy smacked the shit outta Vivi? :ihaha:
@Mr. Reloded
And you wanna compare that Luffy vs crocodile?

Luffy’s final fight has to be MORE brutal and MORE gruesome than even Luffy vs Kaido… It has to be blood everywhere, body parts being mangled… Teeth getting broken… Dude, do you actually expect Oda to have Luffy do this?

Luffy has never hurt big mom… remember… He tried but he never did shit

Luffy did not mangle alvida… have you forgot what he did? He just bazooka’d her off the ship… He did not even make her bleed on panel

I didn’t say Luffy cannot hit a woman… I said Luffy CANNOT have a serious fight with a woman because Oda cannot draw a woman getting absolutely shit stomped by his Main character like he does with men

you can even compare alvida and buggy… go back and see how much Luffy stomps buggy yet alvida just gets tossed off the ship

@Mr. Reloded
And you wanna compare that Luffy vs crocodile?

Luffy’s final fight has to be MORE brutal and MORE gruesome than even Luffy vs Kaido… It has to be blood everywhere, body parts being mangled… Teeth getting broken… Dude, do you actually expect Oda to have Luffy do this?
Ofc Luffy didn't have aCoC or ryou so he couldn't do shit at that point but if Imu is a female and is solely responsible for all the famine, killing of innocents, slavery, etc which is quite opposite to his views and is capable of fighting, Luffy will fight her.
Blood is everywhere in OP fights, just because you are a female and you have tyrannized the world, it doesn't sound right for Luffy to not wreck you.

This is like the people who say Zoro favors women for not actually cutting Monet and what not.
Zoro kind of does, though:
- Tashigi. Showed her the difference of strength between them and refused to cute her (while slashing up her reinforcements).
- Miss Monday. Zoro made her pass out without using his swords on her.
- Miss Catherina. Zoro knocked her out with the back of his blade.
- Vivi. Knocked her out with Mr.9.
- Monet. Went super out of his way to make her pass out with minimal injuries.

He hurts women to achieve his goals but he does engage them differently than men in general.

Btw, reminiscing about Whiskey Peak made me remember another example of "Luffy never beating women up".

Last edited: