Introduction

Thanks mate

How do I do that ? I'm interested in proving that Zoro has more merit than the euginistic bro and also how do i use PMs ?
Well, to join it you just need to find the Temple of the Grandmaster fanclub which shouldn't really be that hard and ask the boss to add you, something that might not happen at all since he is kinda... Gone (not literally tho lol). Still, you don't need to be "added" to hang around the fanclub so yeah.

If you want to prove what you said, the best way to do it is to make a proper thread dedicated to it. For this, just go to the new posts tab and click on the right side where it says "Post thread".

Last but not least, if by PM you mean Private Message, just tap/click on the name of the user that you want to PM and hit the "start conversation" button.

Well, to join it you just need to find the Temple of the Grandmaster fanclub which shouldn't really be that hard and ask the boss to add you, something that might not happen at all since he is kinda... Gone (not literally tho lol). Still, you don't need to be "added" to hang around the fanclub so yeah.

If you want to prove what you said, the best way to do it is to make a proper thread dedicated to it. For this, just go to the new posts tab and click on the right side where it says "Post thread".

Last but not least, if by PM you mean Private Message, just tap/click on the name of the user that you want to PM and hit the "start conversation" button.
Thanks for taking the time to write me a little guide, really appreciate it.

For proving Zoro > Sanji, this task would be impossible both ways, they both good, if they were to fight i guess they will kill each other, the only fact worth disscussing is : does zoro have more merit ? but again we'll have to wait till his crybaby backstory to know 100% if he's a normal humain being with tremendous will power.

Thanks for taking the time to write me a little guide, really appreciate it.

For proving Zoro > Sanji, this task would be impossible both ways, they both good, if they were to fight i guess they will kill each other, the only fact worth disscussing is : does zoro have more merit ? but again we'll have to wait till his crybaby backstory to know 100% if he's a normal humain being with tremendous will power.
No problem mate, I'm glad I could help even if it was a little bit.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One