Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I'm pretty sure that was made by a member of this forum.:risiup:
The anime keeps drawing Zoro not coating his swords, nice touch that will make sense later but on the other hand they are making a completely different Lanji vs Queen to make the cook look better. :saden:
hey now zoro fans got the titty bounce it’s only fair they throw sanji fans a bone every now and then too

I am trying to generate an AI image of Zoro and Kuina raising their Sake cups like Luffy, Ace, Sabo but the AI keeps giving me garbled versions of Luffy and Zoro.

If anybody finds anything similar by chance, let me know. Thanks.
I don't think there's something that since she died after the WSS promise though you can find things like this

kuina's death really traumatized zoro so much that his dream went from being WSS to name reach to heavens a dream related with fame she has to hear his name from beyond so at the end the white sword could rest in peace since her will and soul are there

Raid Zoro was at least 10 Time weaker than Current Zoro yet was able to stop Hakkai a combined attack of two Yonko.

Which mean Kizaru will have to produce an attack 10 x stronger than Hakkai to put Current Zoro in the same situation he was in Rooftop.

Something Kizaru just Cant do.

So therefore Kizaru cant Beat Curent Zoro.

Mainwhile its possible for Current Zoro to Beat Kizaru.

Raid Zoro was able to scare the WSC and Current Zoro being at least 10x stronger had the AP to kill Kaido and Kizaru is least durable than Kaido.

So it goes whithout saying that Curent Zoro win.

Raid Zoro was at least 10 Time weaker than Current Zoro yet was able to stop Hakkai a combined attack of two Yonko.

Which mean Kizaru will have to produce an attack 10 x stronger than Hakkai to put Current Zoro in the same situation he was in Rooftop.

Something Kizaru just Cant do.

So therefore Kizaru cant Beat Curent Zoro.

Mainwhile its possible for Current Zoro to Beat Kizaru.

Raid Zoro was able to scare the WSC and Current Zoro being at least 10x stronger had the AP to kill Kaido and Kizaru is least durable than Kaido.

So it goes whithout saying that Curent Zoro win.

Each Time Zoro reach new level Oda always goes out of his way to enlight it.

-Post Time skip, He easily cut a ship he was in After waking UP.

-Post Wano protect ship from Kaku After waking up.

Wano arc Can be considered pretty much a training arc that sharpened Zoro into top tier. It made him push himself further and further and control his powers.

Post Time Sky Zoro was traiting his oponent in the early arc as fodder or mere nuisance, it was only in Dressrosa that he become serious with Pica and then feel threatened by Fujitora. After that he started facing people on his level to above from zou to Wano.

Post Wano WE are back to that.

S-hawk awakening Kaku are traited as a non threat, will likely remain like that until post Elbaf when we move on to Blackbeard pirates aka PK level threats.