Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
I think Zoro is too strong for Kizaru right now and needs to be nerfed.
The easiest way to nerf Zoro is to remove one of his swords or injure him.
Since he was injured twice in Wano, that would be too repetitive now.
That leaves us with downgrading Zoro from Santoryu to Nittoryu. :lusalty:
If Oda uses Kizaru's lightsaber to destroy Sandai Kitetsu...
...I will burn this mfker down!

Zoro wont get nerfed.

Him being stopped by Gorosei when he is about to end Kizaru's life or letting go of Kizaru to protect Luffy is more likely imo.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
‎
If Kizaru destroys Zoro's sword, that can't be counted as a nerf against Kizaru. If somebody else destroys one of his swords and then Zoro faces Kizaru, then I can call Zoro being nerfed against Kizaru.

To my understanding, there is no one on that island capable of nerfing Zoro at this moment. Only potential candidate is S-Hawk.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
If Kizaru destroys Zoro's sword, that can't be counted as a nerf against Kizaru. If somebody else destroys one of his swords and then Zoro faces Kizaru, then I can call Zoro being nerfed against Kizaru.

To my understanding, there is no one on that island capable of nerfing Zoro at this moment. Only potential candidate is S-Hawk.
Of course. What I meant is a scenario that prevents Zoro from operating at full power.
Going down to Nittoryu is such a scenario and is Zoro's nerfed state compared to Santoryu.
Whether it is achieved fairly or unfairly, wasnt really my point.

‎
Of course. What I meant is a scenario that prevents Zoro from operating at full power.
Going down to Nittoryu is such a scenario and is Zoro's nerfed state compared to Santoryu.
Whether it is achieved fairly or unfairly, wasnt really my point.
If it is done through sneak attack, I can agree. Or if Kizaru/Saturn/S-Hawk all unleash something akin to Hakai, I can absolutely see Zoro getting nerfed.

But if Kizaru fairly destroys Zoro's sword, then Zoro's full power at that time wasn’t enough for Kizaru. Zoro's sword shouldn’t break unless Zoro was overwhelmed. That would be a stain on Zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
But if Kizaru fairly destroys Zoro's sword, then Zoro's full power at that time wasn’t enough for Kizaru. Zoro's sword shouldn’t break unless Zoro was overwhelmed. That would be a stain on Zoro.
Yes, it is fair if he does it while Zoro is paying attention but it can also happen right at the start of the battle if Zoro takes it too lightly and doesnt coat his sword in Hardening right away. For example, when he clashed with Fujitora he wasnt using Hardening, such thing can end up costing him Sandai and then Nittoryu Zoro vs Kizaru would actually be a challenge since Kyutoryu isnt available.

Last edited:

‎
Bro I don't usually wank zoro in powerwise I like the character cause how he is though I want zoro vs kizaru because it would be a cool fight zoro has the best choreography and that probably would make zorohaters perish :josad:
I just wanna see Kizaru see the man he stomped on 2 years ago is stomping him now. Don't care about the powerlevels, specially since I am a fan of Admirals too.

I just wanna see Kizaru see the man he stomped on 2 years ago is stomping him now. Don't care about the powerlevels, specially since I am a fan of Admirals too.
Yeah me too I want to see their dialogue like pre TS TS they didn't even fight kizaru attacked them and I really want to see zoro cutting lasers and light
This Is what gonna happen if G5 Luffy Ever fight Zoro.

Loose focus for a moment get one shot.

Bro zoro folds luffy loda loves to draw him and his goofy form but he made him too weak remember g5 nika weak to cuts
Please don't even consider such blasphemy in these grounds :stop:
I knew it just loda rupee wank is very scary and his head is out of control when he draws him

Is there any chance we will ever get Luffy and Zoro clones with same powerset going up against Zoro and Luffy? I have given up on real and Luffy and Zoro ever fighting, but I actually wanna see it.
I'm 100% sur Zoro vs Luffy will happen.

Oda never stopped mentioning Luffy weakness to slash.

Now the question is when.

Just Hope it wont damage the Zoro and Luffy Dynamic so far.

Maybe Luffy loose it and Zoro had to stop him.