Powers & Abilities Is all Kidd going to do is just pile metals on top of each other against 2 yonkos ???

I don't rule out the possibility of him outshining Zoro (though I think it's pretty unlikely).

Kid will definitely get his feats and the fight has just started recently but so far the only aspect where he has outshined Zoro is talking shit.
At this point I see virtually no chance but since we are speaking about Oda being cautious constitutes the fuel to all odds. This is an universal rule as far as I can tell, apart from very special cases but this ain't one. Though at the end I think Zoro will most likely comfortably outshine Kidd, possibly even Luffy.

At this point I see virtually no chance but since we are speaking about Oda being cautious constitutes the fuel to all odds. This is an universal rule as far as I can tell, apart from very special cases but this ain't one. Though at the end I think Zoro will most likely comfortably outshine Kidd, possibly even Luffy.
I don't think Luffy will be outshined by anyone at end of the day. However, Zoro's performance has already shown signs that it will be monstrous. It's even possible that he will kill him.

With Luffy out and Zoro needing to protect him, it's time for Kid Killer and Law to really show what they have.

Though hybrid Kaido needs to be hyped up as well.

I don't think Luffy will be outshined by anyone at end of the day. However, Zoro's performance has already shown signs that it will be monstrous. It's even possible that he will kill him.

With Luffy out and Zoro needing to protect him, it's time for Kid Killer and Law to really show what they have.

Though hybrid Kaido needs to be hyped up as well.
Since Luffy and Zoro have by manga evidence overall been portrayed as equals throughout the story, at least power levels wise goals or not, being MC or not, and the rooftop fight is still about showing who's boss and if we consider that Zoro has already been more impressive so far, which at least momentarily confirms the hypothesis, I can't rule out the chance he will.

Since Luffy and Zoro have by manga evidence overall been portrayed as equals throughout the story, at least power levels wise goals or not, being MC or not, and the rooftop fight is still about showing who's boss and if we consider that Zoro has already been more impressive so far, which at least momentarily confirms the hypothesis, I can't rule out the chance he will.
I generally have Luffy > Zoro > Sanji but it's no doubt that Zoro has had a particular buildup in this arc (and we could even come back to Thriller Bark) and will be labelled as a Wano hero by the end of the arc.

My Headcanon

- The purpose of this pile of metals is to create an enclosed space around Kaido.

- Thanks to this, the sound generated by Killer can bounce on the walls made of metal and allows him to mess around with Kaido's sensorial activities to the point Kaido won't be able to perceive Killer's presence who, therefore, can act like a real assassin.

- The magnetic force on the metals surrounding Killer will exponentially increase the power of his sound attacks that keep bouncing on the metals which will leave significative internal damages to Kaido.

- Kid will jump on the occasion to exploit the iron in Kaido's blood to cut him up from the inside and attract all the metals around to crush him (just like Gaara's attack "Sand Waterfall Funeral").