Powers & Abilities Is all Kidd going to do is just pile metals on top of each other against 2 yonkos ???

Poor kid, he takes it in the face, he will have his hour of glory later later in front of Kaido, don't worry

But don't expect him to steal the show from Trafalgar Law or Rorona Zoro

He does not seem to have a capital importance for the story unlike a character like Bonney for example who arouses a lot of intrigue Drake with his story of Marine or Trafalgar D Water Law his link with the D and its fruit which gives immortality

Poor kid, he takes it in the face, he will have his hour of glory later later in front of Kaido, don't worry

But don't expect him to steal the show from Trafalgar Law or Rorona Zoro

He does not seem to have a capital importance for the story unlike a character like Bonney for example who arouses a lot of intrigue Drake with his story of Marine or Trafalgar D Water Law his link with the D and its fruit which gives immortality

Kidd is literally the only worst gen member besides Blackbeard Oda has had big plans for. Kidd is gonna outshined everyone on the roof besides luffy.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I think Kid will get one big showcase chapter, where he takes the lead to kill Kaido. That giant katana can't just be for show. Just because Kid isn't meant to succeed to the same degree as Luffy doesn't mean he can't pull off something impressive. If he can affect a large area with his powers, and cause a lot of collateral damage trying to kill Kaido, I don't see how that can't put him a better light.

Even if using the giant katana to kill Kaido fails, it would've worked on the vast majority of characters. These 5 are fighting the strongest pirates in the world right now. I don't expect much to work on them, and being seemingly insurmountable is part of their role.

Kidd is literally the only worst gen member besides Blackbeard Oda has had big plans for. Kidd is gonna outshined everyone on the roof besides luffy.
it is possible but I repeat what I say it does not seem to have an important role in history like some supernovas:

Bonney: Link with Blackbeard, Ace, Whitebeard so with Luffy too. Without forgetting that she was Marijeoa and that she is queen of a country too

The world government needs her but we don't yet know why

Xdrake: His father was a marine, he himself was rear admiral before the ellipse Kizaru knows him well.

Besides he and Trafalgar D Water Law know each other well

He is now part of the Swords the same group of Luffy's first friend who is Coby.

Trafalgar D Water Law: I think it's no surprise to anyone, it even looks like it's after Monkey D Luffy the Supernova that is of utmost importance in the story.

Law is part of my family of D, the sworn enemies of the Gods in One Piece

It has one of the most important fruits in the world of One Piece because it offers eternal life.

His crew is a bit WTF like Luffy

It is he who has the origin of the alliance with Punk Hazard it should not be forgotten

Even on Wano Kuni before the Onigashima raid, he was still the one who established the plan with the samurai

I surely forgot a lot of things like the fact that he saves him Luffy a Marine Ford and other things

He's shown that his RHM in a nerfed state can take out Zoro.
With the level of haki Zoro is displaying I bet even a 0 sword style would be capable to damage Kidd, let alone the fact that he most likely can't steal any metallic sword from anybody if there's enough opposing force being placed and his magnetism is not good enough. Characters are superhuman after all, laws of physics can't be always taken as in our world. You have a dude called Teach spawning singularities from his hands after all.

This tells you a lot about how much does panel time counts, this should've been clear since MF
Blackbeard came in at the end and stole the show, Kidd on the other hand has been here since Act 2 but not important.
Post automatically merged:

He's shown that his RHM in a nerfed state can take out Zoro.
LMAO what

I don't rule out the possibility of him outshining Zoro (though I think it's pretty unlikely).

Kid will definitely get his feats and the fight has just started recently but so far the only aspect where he has outshined Zoro is talking shit.