Powers & Abilities Is all Kidd going to do is just pile metals on top of each other against 2 yonkos ???

2 years ago?
Wanna show me where it said Kid injured commander 2yrs ago.
Snack was also a commander. It would make sense that why he got demoted was because he got injured by someone as trash as Kid and lost to Urouge. Other commanders didn't get demoted just because they lost.
We saw Reiju injure Smoothie, you think Reiju is as strong/stronger than Kid?
Or the famous Snack vs Judge.
I'm starting to see how you entered the Crying 6

So no refute then?
Fr?
Kidd injured a Sweet General during the first year of the TS, confirmed from Brulee's chronology, the only thing we know for sure is that the SG was not Katakuri (since his undefeated record) but Smoothie, Cracker, Snack are all possibilities and even if the character is Snack is still impressive.
You say is nothing that Urouge didn't do but you completely leave the temmpistics aside. Doing something like it as one of the first thing in the NW is different from doing it after 2 years in the NW.
You say Daifuku could beat Kidd and is laughable, Daifuku couldn't put down a defensive Sanji for good but he's somehow able to put down Eustass Kidd. Lmao.
Wake up, that dude couldn't stop Carrot from destroying his fleet.
You want to compare them? Let's do it:
- DF: Kidd can use magnetism to attract metals and multiply his power to the point that can grab Kaido's dragon body and slam it to the ground without particular effort (making him scream), giving him the ability to fly too. Daifuku can summon a genie who was stopped by base Sanji, really impressive huh?
- Physical stats: Kidd is physically equal to Udon Luffy in every stat (strenght, speed and so on), Daifuku physical stats are zero, if we consider the genie he still can't stop Sanji. Don't even think about stopping Luffy/Kidd
- Portrayal: Kidd is fighting 2 Yonkos on the rooftop of Onigashima, being the only other captain with CoC and his abilities are all to be explored yet, Daifuku is the equivalent of a F6 from Big Mom Pirates (one of the weakest too)

What the fuck are you smoking? Change your dealer

Oda is not going to put someone in this fight that's not going to end up contributing in some major way.

People need to stop using the fact that currently this fight is a bad match up for Kid as a means to downplay how strong he is.
but he’s not though. kid should have certain significant advantages over Kaido and big mom. For example he should be able to remove their weapons from them.

but we won’t. Because he’s too weak. Oda knows that there has to be an explanation for why Some random red hair pirate CUT OFF Kid’s arm. And he knows that giving kid the ability to disarm two of the most physically powerful people on earth will immediately put into question how fuckin Rockstar cut off Kid’s arm then with a sword.

So kid is made to be just weak. Kid by default of story logic has been made to not do the most obvious thing he should do in this fight, magnetise metal because it would be too OP since very many Top tiers use weapons and Kid would be an instant counter to very many people.

@Pantheos @rerere I hope now you see that I was right. The biggest possible contribution kid can have in this fight is his magnetism being strong enough to disarm yonko. BUT HE WONT DO THAT, because that’s too OP because Kid is actually weak. Plain and simple. Oda can’t have him disarm the Yonko because that would make Kid have a stat instantaneously above a Yonko and that can’t happen because Kid is actually weak

Here’s a quick prediction

Kid is going to lift that Gigantic Sword in Onigashima. That will be his biggest magnetism feat in the whole story. I don’t know what he will do with that sword but it’s pretty damn obvious that the man who collects random metals will at one point move the biggest metal on the island. But notice that whatever Kid does with his magnetism, HE WILL NOT disarm the Yonko. The story won’t allow it. However much it looks like moving that giant sword is a very big feat, he will NOT move just Napoleon from Big mom’s grip simply because that would mean he can do that to people like Shanks or Mihawk or Roger and that’s not allowed power scaling wise.

This is the law situation. Law by default should just be able to teleport Kaido’s club out of his and right? And through into the ocean. But he won’t do it. Because the moment Law teleports Kaido’s club, that means he can teleport Gold Roger’s sword as well and Oda does not ever want to make any reader believe for one second that Law can do Jack shit to Roger
Post automatically merged:

Kidd injured a Sweet General during the first year of the TS, confirmed from Brulee's chronology,
@rerere Where’s the panel saying this? You’re fuckin lying

Pekoms and Tomago were telling big mom that they need the money from Fishman island to fix the ships Kid had destroyed. Are you saying Big mom waited a whole fuckin year or even two years to fix the ships Kid destroyed? Fuckin bullshit lies

Why are you presenting your Headcanon as canon?

You already did that when you said that the reason why Apoo betrayed Kidd is because Kidd didn't support him enough, when it was revealed Apoo was a double agent.

Ready to be wrong again?
Oh you didn’t get that it was joke? Hahaha... You didn’t see the part where I later said it was Rockstar who cut his arm off... I was gonna go further to say it was the monkey but I though people would get the joke...

Anyway, have you not seen the Strawhats make people who are double agents allies too? Like how did Pudding get switched to the strawhat side? Wasn’t she a double agent? So why is Apoo being a double agent supposed to mean it’s impossible for him to get turned around?

btw I love it that you actually remember this. Even I was lost for a second what you were talking about. Thank you for reminding me about that very good theory I made

@ImmaIvanoM
you're the one taking headcanon as facts, when was Rockstar mentioned lol?

The giant sword is a prediction I made a long time ago, didn't need you suggestion

When Brulee mentions the SNs that entered BM territory there's Urouge on the extreme left (the most recent, shown still with the injuries after Dressrosa), then Capone who joined an year before (he married Chiffon and had Pez, this implies 9 months at least), then Apoo and then Kidd.
That happened during the first year, is logic.
The ships destroyed during FMI are another contact between BMP and KP

@ImmaIvanoM
you're the one taking headcanon as facts, when was Rockstar mentioned lol?

The giant sword is a prediction I made a long time ago, didn't need you suggestion

When Brulee mentions the SNs that entered BM territory there's Urouge on the extreme left (the most recent, shown still with the injuries after Dressrosa), then Capone who joined an year before (he married Chiffon and had Pez, this implies 9 months at least), then Apoo and then Kidd.
That happened during the first year, is logic.
The ships destroyed during FMI are another contact between BMP and KP
So it’s your headcanon that the timeline is what it is. Fine.

And once again, Kid will not be able to disarm a yonko despite that being the most powerful thing he can ever do this arc because Oda will not let him be that strong

I actually had higher hopes for Kid than you. Surprising right

So it’s your headcanon that the timeline is what it is. Fine.

And once again, Kid will not be able to disarm a yonko despite that being the most powerful thing he can ever do this arc because Oda will not let him be that strong

I actually had higher hopes for Kid than you. Surprising right
no is just the most logic

quote me saying he would disarm a Yonko, I never took it as a possibility

you're wrong when you say that is the most dangerous thing Kidd can do, you just mentioned something much more dangerous
:myman: