Speculations Is CP0 here partially to set up Cook's endgame villain?

If it boils down to these two below, who would you rather see as Cook's final fight?

• CP0's Strongest

• One of the Gorosei

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cook doesnt has any end game villain.
Even his plot with queen was forced using Queens connection to Judge/Germa. We probably won't get high diff important fights...especially not with Kizaru(I don't see him surpassing kizaru "The greatest Admiral" at all, he might have a fight to stall him maybe). So will be with any other fights.
kizaru is the greatest admiral lol

It could be a setup for Sanjino vs blonde Gorosei which people already speculated about.
Also, CP0's presence here could be to touch upon another Zoro-Ryuma parallel:
Keeping Wano safe from WG's invasion.

If Zoro fights Mihawk, cook does the same. :goyea:
Agree blonde gorsei have similar clothes style as Sanji.
Blond gorsei is OG sanji father theory.

If Sanji fight blonde gorsei , I bet blonde gorsei is a least king level or stronger.

More like Admiral level.
Nah not admiral level . Admirals are strongest fighters in world government force. Not gorsei .
They need admirals for heavy lifting fighting force. Which they don’t even help garp to fight god valley against rock xebec crew if they are admiral level as you stated. Garp and 5 gorsei are enough to defeat entire rock xebec crew.

They are celestial dragon and can call admiral for help like normal celestial dragon

Nah not admiral level . Admirals are strongest fighters in world government force. Not gorsei .
They need admirals for heavy lifting fighting force. Which they don’t even help garp to fight god valley against rock xebec crew if they are admiral level as you stated. Garp and 5 gorsei are enough to defeat entire rock xebec crew.

They are celestial dragon and can call admiral for help like normal celestial dragon
Marine are WG public Face, Goroseis are not, their like secret force like CP0.

So SHs who will fight them will be a Low diff fight.

Marine are WG public Face, Goroseis are not, their like secret force like CP0.

So SHs who will fight them will be a Low diff fight.
People know gorsei exist including admirals . Heck Cody know cp0 exists. They are in public face.

It does not change fact admirals are strongest fighter of world government.

Does world government have space orc who destroy 1 million yonko level people in half second and can destroy planets with bare hands ? I can use this argument if world government have hidden armies. Beside space orc is not public face.

Then why luffy has not one shot page one or ult as it is supposed to be low diff fight for him ? Marco handle better 2 vs 1 than luffy. King and queen are stronger than uli and page one.

Luffy won’t low diff akainu when he meet him again. It is like betting against zoro. Odd will draw akainu as respect and oda say don’t speak ill of zoro.

People know gorsei existsincluding admirals . Heck Cody know cp0 exists. They are in public face.

It does not change fact admirals are strongest fighter of world government.

Does world government have space orc who destroy 1 million yonko level people in half second and can destroy planets with bare hands ? I can use this argument if world government have hidden armies. Beside space orc is not public face.

Then why luffy has not one shot page one or ult as it is supposed to be low diff fight for him ? Marco handle better 2 vs 1 than luffy. King and queen are stronger than uli and page one.

Luffy won’t low diff akainu when he meet him again. It is like betting against zoro. Odd will draw akainu as respect and oda say don’t speak ill of zoro.
Akainu will be mid boss arc, something close to Blueno if Luffy faces him, Luffy won't fight two top tiers guys on the same arc.

As i says Oda nerfs Luffy for plot, Luffy will trash all F6 put together.

As i said Goroseis are hyped to be the ultimate dogs in One Piece, Goroseis trashes talkes Marines all the time,put Sakazuki on his place.

Goroseis and Imu arie the trully fnal One piece Villains.

I think this will be a only time that SHs are not the underdogs. They will be around the same level as Goroseis and Imu.

Akainu will be mid boss arc, something close to Blueno if Luffy faces him, Luffy won't fight two top tiers guys on the same arc.

As i says Oda nerfs Luffy for plot, Luffy will trash all F6 put together.

As i said Goroseis are hyped to be the ultimate dogs in One Piece, Goroseis trashes talkes Marines all the time,put Sakazuki on his place.

Goroseis and Imu arie the trully fnal One piece Villains.

I think this will be a only time that SHs are not the underdogs. They will be around the same level as Goroseis and Imu.
that your opinion of made your headcannon.

How you know akainu is mid boss and claiming akainu is Blueno when luffy can’t even blueno page one or uli. How you know luffy won’t fight two tier which rooftop 5 literally fought 2 top tier before and we know heal items in one piece cure your wind to 100% fine like nothing. Marco, Mansherry , and magic meat exists. Chooper cure ice o I disease quickly and you can bet chopper make mink medicine without drawbacks in future.

Saying odd nerf luffy is excuse cause it destroy your headcannon. Luffy can’t handle page one and uli unlike Marco handle king and queen better. I don’t see king or queen grabbing Marco like uli grab luffy when luffy need gear four. This is manga facts, not your headcannon. Why luffy can’t one shot page one ?

Otherwise I can say oda nerf akainu for plot which I can claim akainu is universes tier level and has ultra instinct. Of course this argument for plot reason is dumb . Stop using muh nerf plot excuse. Otherwise I can say akainu is universal level.

Gorsei are not even hyped . That fan hype thing. Odd literally hype akainu two or three times. Akainu finished one piece series in a year, his devil fruit is highest offensive power, odd draw akainu as respect.
Don't see oda hype gorsei or IM yet. Hyping IM or gorsei is like hyping wano shogun .

Claiming gorsei trash talking against marine like akainu you say, which it is dumb logic, cause sanji trash talk against zoro all the time, we know zoro can beat sanji in fight. Uli trash talk kadio. by your logic, uli> kaido.
‘Trash talking mean nothing. Try trash talk against grizzly bear, lion, or tiger and see if you are stronger than these animals.

Of course, SHs crew will be strongest at this time not to mention luffy will have 2 or 3 ancient weapon on his side literally. We don’t know gorsei or IM power. But we know admirals are strongest fighters in world government. Gorsei and IM are part of world government unless there is hidden armies like planet buster space orcs exists if they exists in one piece universe.

Last edited:
Lol, what main fight?

Zoro was on the verge of death after the rooftop, even in worse condition than after defeating King.
1. He cut onigashima's horn.
2. Saved Luffy's ass thrice.
3. Saved the lives of all rooftop SNs.
4. Cut Kaido.
5. Intimidated 2 yonko.
6. Acknowledged by 2 Yonko and other rooftop SNs.
7. Tanked the strongest attack of the series.
8. Scarred Kaido with 30 broken bones and 1% strength, which no one could do in the last 20 years.

But, it doesn't matter for you because this wasn't Zoro's "main" fight.:saden:

What did Sanji do besides defeating Queen?
Put Robin's life in danger? Made a clown of himself? Saved Chuji? One shotted by King?:cantseeme:

Cook is a negg/low diff fight for Zoro.
Zoro didn't beat Kaido, he wasn't even alone on the rooftop

So yeah it's not his main fight

Also where did bs "muh he put Robin's life in danger" come from?

Lmao, didn't zoro blew up his cover putting the whole raid at risk?

I've always been in the mindset that while we don't exactly know what truly comes next after Wano, my guess has been a combined Vegapunk/Elbaf arc so Oda can flesh out Bonney/Urogue, then finish with Lodestar and finally Laughtale which will cap off Luffy's journey. Maybe a few other small islands sprinkled in between. These will include some other villains for the crew to fight (maybe the SSG aren't endgame enemies but the villains of Elbaf with Vegapunk), but not the "main 4" as I call them.

What I truly belive is what comes after this point is the Final War, which will include the "main 4", being:

- Red Haired Pirates (w/Mihawk)
- Blackbeard Pirates
- Marines/Admirals
- WG/Gorosei/Im

We can argue forever on how these groups will be taken out and what order, but I do think it's safe to say that the crew will encounter all 4 of them at different points during the war. So whomever Luffy/Zoro/Sanji fight, it will probably be of these 4 groups or even all 4 if Oda intends to give us a ton of crazy fighting/conflicts for several hundred chapters across multiple final war "arcs".

But imo, it's 100% one of these 4 factions, which all will be endgame, but who knows who drops first and who drops last.

And killer has taken out anyone important in wano?

At most it’s Luffy (taking out Kaido), Kid and Law (taking out Big Mom second strongest), Zoro (took out King third strongest), and Sanji (took out Queen fourth strongest)

As for Jinbe vs Ryo, Jinbe is going to be way too weak for that fight. Jinbe will at best fight lucci.
Nah at that time Jinbe will own an admiral the reason plot
Sadly but true

But I also think Fuji will revolt against WG

Nah at that time Jinbe will own an admiral the reason plot
Sadly but true

But I also think Fuji will revolt against WG
Eh I think Fuji will fight in the Great War in the hopes that by accomplishing great feats he’ll become the next Fleet Admiral and make real change in the marines and world government.

This way he’ll be motivated to fight

Eh I think Fuji will fight in the Great War in the hopes that by accomplishing great feats he’ll become the next Fleet Admiral and make real change in the marines and world government.

This way he’ll be motivated to fight
It's hinted that way but anyway Jimbe will be admiral level at EOS its stupid I know but plot its insanely stupid in OP or shounen mangas