Controversial Is dating really as hard as some people say it is?

I might stop you there.
We might not have some problem as west but different and far worse than west in a few cases.

This society is obsessed with incestual marriages.
No matter how you keep a relationship , through how many hardship , family would never agree. I know it ain't a concept in west to get parents consent in western society but indian families are nuclear people barely move out of their family stuck with family and years of peer pressure from dead people and their culture.
India society is on a verge of collapse because of that , marrying into same caste has made it worse , amount of diabetic condition due to invredding and many other disease don't cease to exist.

And looking on the other side of indian society they are getting influenced by Western ideology and what US went through in their 90s and 2000s , the divorce crisis , that's what we are facing now on the other side.
Divorce rate keep on increasing yesr by year. I understand domestic violence and abuse could be a reason but that's lile 5-10% of it.

Remaining are baseless divorces. And given our laws so fucked up against men.
- Women can have extra marital affairs and it's legal.
- women getting pregnant during marraige while having an affair , the married person has to take the responsibility no matter what. DNA test can justify it but That's illegal again and indian law never let that happen.
- Women can simply charge mental abuse case against the guy and family , and what mental charges? Like being told to do what an average independent woman should do.
- Men have to pay To the woman and kid (not even his) after divorce. Allimony laws are fucked too.

Yesterday only I saw a guy (my friend) had an outbreak made a scene , because his mother was having an extra marital affair and defending her boyfriend (our age). Bro was just crying their why you ruining the whole family.

But in the end , Mom got millions of money in allimony and left them for good.

Our generation isn't even opting for marriages anymore , we are way too scared at this point.

After all this only thing remains is hookups - online dating - situationships.
Which are increasing extra marital affairs and divorce rates in india.

We will soon have Western society crises.
Damn, that's a lot, I'll address it once i get time.
Which state are you from?

Yeah, alimony and in general marriage court in India is as shitty as the western ones. It's just that women here aren't as crazy (yet).

Need to be careful with the woman you marry. Find one who isnt feminist, who is generally speaking traditional/religious, and don't fish for attention in social media or through attires when in public.
When I was looking for marriage, I brought it up specifically in subtle ways to figure stuff out.

And that whore of a mother will get what's coming for her in due time. Towards the end of her life, her decisions will eat her up to the point of insanity (anyone thinking the 20 year old dude is looking at her in any way aside from an easy pump and dump material is deluded), probably will end up mentally ill in a ditch.

Interesting, I remember something along those lines of you shitting on India, saying you want to convert off etc. But whatever.
Might have criticized india in the politics thread. But I criticize a lot of countries there lmao.

I did leave Hinduism, but I was never really that attached to it growing up. Still, I really like hindu literature.

Which state are you from?
Delhi (Capital city of India) 💀💀💀.

Not just that given my upbrining I was raised in multiple cities like Pune/Mumbai , Kolkata , hyderabad.
Everywhere it's the same problem. All growing cities in india are having this crises.

And that whore of a mother will get what's coming for her in due time. Towards the end of her life, her decisions will eat her up to the point of insanity (anyone thinking the 20 year old dude is looking at her in any way aside from an easy pump and dump material is deluded), probably will end up mentally ill in a ditch.
Naah dude she is well settled with a fuckin 2 million in allimony (around 15 cr) a lot in india after conversion.
She has a house , 2 clubs under here.
She is livin' the life dude die to achieve without working at all.

You should be willing to settle in those countries if you do that.
If possible why not? The guy I was talking about earns more than 150k, a SW engineer working remotely. If he could settle in a country like Philipines or Cambodia, he will save like 90 percent of his salary.

Bring them to say US, and the insanity gets in through like osmosis lol
Yes, there is a risk. But there are nice girls out there who just wants to move to a better country for a better life.

If possible why not? The guy I was talking about earns more than 150k, a SW engineer working remotely. If he could settle in a country like Philipines or Cambodia, he will save like 90 percent of his salary.

Yes, there is a risk. But there are nice girls out there who just wants to move to a better country for a better life.
For some reason my country would declare me anti-national if I do that 💀💀💀.
Terrorist in worse case scenario.

Really? My dad was a migrant worker for some time before he became an American citizen. It’s not that uncommon for Indians to work abroad.
Idk dude at what time your dad shifted to US.
But currently going abroad to work isn't seen in good light anymore in India.
We are obsessed with government jobs currently.
Which just renders millions of student useless after their graduation in the end and later unemployed and that's government plans to keep it.
They need uneducated population to get votes lmao

Idk dude at what time your dad shifted to US.
But currently going abroad to work isn't seen in good light anymore in India.
We are obsessed with government jobs currently.
Which just renders millions of student useless after their graduation in the end and later unemployed and that's government plans to keep it.
They need uneducated population to get votes lmao
My dad did that in the 90s, so I guess things wouldn’t exactly be the same now

If she wants to move out, always be skeptical. Very likely gold digger.

Naah dude she is well settled with a fuckin 2 million in allimony (around 15 cr) a lot in india after conversion.
She has a house , 2 clubs under here.
She is livin' the life dude die to achieve without working at all.
Damn, that's insane. Was it some rich business family?

Either way, the pump and dump is inevitable. If that dude marries her, HE will leave with half the stuff later too, which would be very fitting.

The end may not be in a ditch, but it will still be a horrible one with insanity, no family or friends, alone.
Delhi (Capital city of India) 💀💀💀.

Not just that given my upbrining I was raised in multiple cities like Pune/Mumbai , Kolkata , hyderabad.
Everywhere it's the same problem. All growing cities in india are having this crises.
Yeah, it's growing in major cities in India. But even in cities, many (I'd argue even majority) are sane. They just won't be dating, you'll have to find them through arranged marriages.

Damn, that's insane. Was it some rich business family?
Society I live in a densed with such people.

Either way, the pump and dump is inevitable. If that dude marries her, HE will leave with half the stuff later too, which would be very fitting.
If he marries her , she will take allimony from there too , win win situation. Guy is crazy rich as well apparently.

The end may not be in a ditch, but it will still be a horrible one with insanity, no family or friends, alone.
You know women will never cease to get attention. Given the amount of simp out there.

Yeah, it's growing in major cities in India. But even in cities, many (I'd argue even majority) are sane. They just won't be dating, you'll have to find them through arranged marriages.
Arrange marriage is inbreeding in the bud.
They want same caste , to explain in better terms somehow far fetched related to family only , to extent they might be siblings that even they aren't aware of.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tbh, it's just not about women.

Stop giving attention and validation to anyone who doesn't value you enough.

Take a step back and put efforts in maintaining contacts as much as others do for you.

Don't settle for mediocrity and lower your own value by giving attention to anyone more than they deserve.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Not when you live in a joint family.
For some reason everyone got a opinion for you at that time.
I can ignore strangers but own family?
You have to make your parents respect you, I know some cultures are super strict/toxic with the family stuff, but if your parents truly love you they will come around to it. As long as you're not being an idiot about it.

Fuck what every aunt, uncle, cousin thinks.

If he marries her , she will take allimony from there too , win win situation. Guy is crazy rich as well apparently.
Pump and dump it is then. Unless he's a retard, but then again if he gets screwed it's well deserved too.

You know women will never cease to get attention. Given the amount of simp out there.
Not when they are old and lose their looks. Then they become invisible.

Arrange marriage is inbreeding in the bud.
They want same caste , to explain in better terms somehow far fetched related to family only , to extent they might be siblings that even they aren't aware of.
Once it's beyond like 5+ generations, it literally doesn't matter.

Anyway, you can always look within religion itself and not specifically caste. That option is increasingly common within arranged marriages too.

Once it's beyond like 5+ generations, it literally doesn't matter.

Anyway, you can always look within religion itself and not specifically caste. That option is increasingly common within arranged marriages too.
5+ generation might not be a problem.

But I see parents cousins , marrying each other.

Anyway, you can always look within religion itself and not specifically caste. That option is increasingly common within arranged marriages too
You don't realize how big issue caste is in india.