Controversial Is dating really as hard as some people say it is?

You have to make your parents respect you, I know some cultures are super strict/toxic with the family stuff, but if your parents truly love you they will come around to it. As long as you're not being an idiot about it.

Fuck what every aunt, uncle, cousin thinks.
Another worst thing about indian society.
They care less of kids and priotise those uncles and aunts more.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Not when you live in a joint family.
For some reason everyone got a opinion for you at that time.
I can ignore strangers but own family?
You will come across such situations whole life.

What you need is selective hearing - the art to nod, smile and agrees with whatever they are saying without paying much attention while mentally planning an escape to get the fuck out.

You will come across such situations whole life.

What you need is selective hearing - the art to nod, smile and agrees with whatever they are saying without paying much attention while mentally planning an escape to get the fuck out.
I'm disowned already so I couldn't care less but I do see my peers struggling from it.

Reborn

I'm disowned already so I couldn't care less but I do see my peers struggling from it.
Go bald ...
:myman:

If you can carry yourself without worrying about how others are making joke of you wherever you go....then you can live your life without giving a damn about what others has to say or anything :milaugh:

5+ generation might not be a problem.

But I see parents cousins , marrying each other.

You don't realize how big issue caste is in india.
I mean, don't do that then lol. You can always just say no. A strong noooo should do it.

I'm from India too lol. Far less issue compared to what it used to be. Most people don't even notice it unless when it comes to marriage or reservation (unless you're from some village lol).

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Another worst thing about indian society.
They care less of kids and priotise those uncles and aunts more.
Yea then it's just the case of the parents seeing their kids as trophies, when it comes to environments like that it doesn't matter what you accomplish, it's never enough.

Sad stuff, I saw a video of this little chinese girl complaining to her dad like she was a mature adult, kids are put through so much stress in these cultures and I guess it makes sense given how competitive those societies are (the over population doesn't help). Suicide rate is high for a reason in a lot of cases.

Reborn

Yea then it's just the case of the parents seeing their kids as trophies, when it comes to environments like that it doesn't matter what you accomplish, it's never enough.

Sad stuff, I saw a video of this little chinese girl complaining to her dad like she was a mature adult, kids are put through so much stress in these cultures and I guess it makes sense given how competitive those societies are (the over population doesn't help). Suicide rate is high for a reason in a lot of cases.
Suicide rate is getting higher for another reason which goes unnoticed

Reborn

In India? What's that?
It's kind of everywhere.

Stress and pressure are part and parcel of life.

Problem is we are never taught on how to manage stress and pressure.

And, to make it worse, people whom you look upto to understand - friends, family don't really understand it due to lack of self experience or mistaking it as excuses or lack of will power and gradually casting such people away resulting into people stop venting it out and thus getting suffocated from within.

More it happens more people starts feeling lonely and soon some give up.

Suicides happens not just because of stress but also because we fail as friends and family.

There is a reason why mental health is big concern because it often goes unnoticed due to lack of any visible physical symptoms

Internet is not real life.
All the negativity comes from the internet and is amplified there.
Its shit alright. Just not as bad as the internet tells you.

You best chances are, as was always the case, not to be a shut in.
Good luck.

But Marriage and building a good Family is Hard
Only if you fucked up beforehand. Pick wisely and this will never be an issue.

Only if you fucked up beforehand. Pick wisely and this will never be an issue.
There is Always things that gonna fucked up in every family
whether its about Money, Lifestyle, Lack of Communication, Debt or even simple Mistakes like burned out when u are in relationship which could make one of the couple to cheat.
The Only thing that can overcome that is when this couple trust each other, Understand their feelings, searching for solution when there is a mistakes, and Move on.
Those things Are Hard to do.
Those thing happening on my neighbourhood nad my family too

Do not marry a whore and do not be a whore.
Bruh We don't marry a whore in here, the hell
We Don't mess with Marriage here
Its different than west
I live in Asia especially ASEAN where people is still being decent and kind enough, people still comply with regulations and laws
As i said earlier Dating isn't hard, u clearly can date with anyone nowadays
But when u goin to Marriage and gonna build a good family, staying so long, and overcoming everything until death do them apart Its the Hard part
Its Easy things to said but thats hard when u do it
I said this cuz i knew and it happen to my family

Last edited:
It's not hard, but if you're insecure about yourself and your partner is playing around.
It'll be a nightmare.
Post automatically merged:

And in today's generation, hook up culture is so infested that they think if they don't sleep around, it's not worth living the adulthood.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Thing about Eastern Style Arranged Marriage is,

When you marry a girl you marry her entire family.

This will be a strong culture shock to Western wannabe expats IE passport bros who goes to 3rd world to get a partner

I don’t see how women in Asia can be that much better or different from women in the west.

Like yes, people in india tend to be more traditional. But if that’s what you’re looking for, you can still get that in America.

I think a lot of this perception comes from racist stereotypes of how Asian women are supposedly “more obedient”. As well as western men wanting to leverage their wealth to attract poorer women.

Reminds me of this video lmao =>

I think a lot of this perception comes from racist stereotypes of how Asian women are supposedly “more obedient”. As well as western men wanting to leverage their wealth to attract poorer women.
I guess its more about getting valued and not getting treated like trash