Votes: 16 23.2%
  • High Tier

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Mid Tier

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Low Tier

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
What did DJ heat up, Queen didn't have any burning marks, chuji and the prostitute were at arms length and never said anything about being hot, the paper doors and walls burned from King's fire.
Sorry I don't quite understand the question. If it's about whether DJ can heat things up, the first iteration of DJ alone heated up Jabra's insides.
As for Queen, Sanji said himself that it's tough damaging Queen (before IJ). Just because Oda didn't draw Queen with burning marks, it doesn't mean DJ didn't heat things up. Can't cherry pick an example.
As for Chuji & Osome, why would Oda waste a panel showing them commenting on it, the readers already know about Sanji's condition, it would be redundant. Sanji has no ranged attacks, so his kicks must connect before someone felt the temp of his legs.
Besides it would mean his fire affecting a woman, something oda and Sanji wouldn't show.

Sorry I don't quite understand the question. If it's about whether DJ can heat things up, the first iteration of DJ alone heated up Jabra's insides.
As for Queen, Sanji said himself that it's tough damaging Queen (before IJ). Just because Oda didn't draw Queen with burning marks, it doesn't mean DJ didn't heat things up. Can't cherry pick an example.
As for Chuji & Osome, why would Oda waste a panel showing them commenting on it, the readers already know about Sanji's condition, it would be redundant. Sanji has no ranged attacks, so his kicks must connect before someone felt the temp of his legs.
Besides it would mean his fire affecting a woman, something oda and Sanji wouldn't show.
You're right, Sanji can't have any ability that works on women, the blue flame is actually a blue light.

Sanji's flammes are so hot they emit lightning, oven was never shown to be able to do so

Sanji's fruit would be on the same tier as Marco's since it's essentially a mythical zoan

All his stats are enhanced, he's insanely durable and has a healing factor on top, he can move at high speeds and can produce the hottest flammes in Op
You are making shit up clearly. His stats and all that shit don’t matter the post is about DJ. All that other stuff is from Germa. DJ would be a weak ass devil fruit. I would be pissed if I lost my ability to swim in order to set my kick on fire.

Especially when there are fruits like the Luffys, Enels, Whitebeards, Akainus etc.

I’d rather have so many other fruits.

IJ look like fatality hit. I guess sanji just keeping this flame less than 5 10 seconds for now . Then like g4 side effect ,he is done for a while . That means if somebody can take IJ without knocked out , IJ will be useless. But User can fight longer time with DF . There is no limitation .
also , dj has evolved second phase . If i am not mistaken , sanji said he reached white hot . That means sanji have 2 DJ and 1 IJ version . If range of DJ and IJ can expand , sanjis ability is more effective than DF .

IJ look like fatality hit. I guess sanji just keeping this flame less than 5 10 seconds for now . Then like g4 side effect ,he is done for a while . That means if somebody can take IJ without knocked out , IJ will be useless. But User can fight longer time with DF . There is no limitation .
also , dj has evolved second phase . If i am not mistaken , sanji said he reached white hot . That means sanji have 2 DJ and 1 IJ version . If range of DJ and IJ can expand , sanjis ability is more effective than DF .
I think the IJ's duration isn't the problem. Sanji said only with his Exoskeleton AND Haki, he can conjure IJ. Which means as long as Exoskeleton and Haki's reserves is up/active/enough/whatever, he can lit his blue fire constantly.

So it depends on/the limitations is Sanji's Haki reserves.

I think the IJ's duration isn't the problem. Sanji said only with his Exoskeleton AND Haki, he can conjure IJ. Which means as long as Exoskeleton and Haki's reserves is up/active/enough/whatever, he can lit his blue fire constantly.

So it depends on/the limitations is Sanji's Haki reserves.
i do not think so . Exesceleton gives regeneration to Sanji. If sanji had felt comfortable by using blue light , he should not have knocked out cuz of energy consumption. Queen do not believe sanji can knocked him . cuz of that just he said he will run out stamina very soon and he will hunt sanji . theregore, he did not care sanji . but sanji generated very huge destruction hit. When i read panel , looks like sanji just kept blue fire like 7 8 second . then knocked out. Actually , i believe that sanji need to develop white and blue fire in somehow as a next power AP. cuz of this i saw very raw still. like zoros coc . so , devil fruit still more effective.