• High Tier

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Mid Tier

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Low Tier

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
I see, we have here a Sanji Fangirl.

1.- How does it increase its speed? Never stated.
2.- AoE? It was a bunch of kicks.
3.- Internal Damage? False, Jabra just had low durability that the heat passed through.
4.- Not stamina dependant? Lol. verythings costs stamina.

And the rest is right, but overeacted.

And yeah, his genes are OP. Made him from Yc3 to near Admiral tier right now.

No way not even close I’d take Ovens fruit or Aces fruit.

It has 0 versatility.
Blue flames are superior to Ace’s fruit and Oven and when Sanji’s have better Armament he can reach another tier of flames surpassing even the Magma fruit..

Con is he can’t awaken..

Blue flames are superior to Ace’s fruit and Oven and when Sanji’s have better Armament he can reach another tier of flames surpassing even the Magma fruit..

Con is he can’t awaken..
I just disagree it probably burns hotter than Aces not Ovens and it’s more to aces fruit that makes it better than just heat.

Blue fire basically stronger than orange one . Sanji can generate plasma phase . I dont think so ace can produce plasma with mera mera .
I don’t doubt Sanji has hotter fire but he losses in everything else. Mera Mera has no range, no versatility and doesn’t have the intangibility. Ace has island level attacks with the Mera Mera.

I’d rather cover the island with flames than have a hotter kick.

Also all of that plasma shit is fan fiction.

I see, we have here a Sanji Fangirl.

1.- How does it increase its speed? Never stated.
2.- AoE? It was a bunch of kicks.
3.- Internal Damage? False, Jabra just had low durability that the heat passed through.
4.- Not stamina dependant? Lol. verythings costs stamina.

And the rest is right, but overeacted.

And yeah, his genes are OP. Made him from Yc3 to near Admiral tier right now.
- It was literally stated in the intro. Reread 415
- HM is one kick. And it covered a mountain sized opponent in flames
- Thats still doing internal damage. Of courze you can hate on Jabra's tekkai tho. But for Ennies Lobby's time Jabra had high durability within the CP9
- Its only shown to be durability dependant. Not everything costs stamina.

- It was literally stated in the intro. Reread 415
- HM is one kick. And it covered a mountain sized opponent in flames
- Thats still doing internal damage. Of courze you can hate on Jabra's tekkai tho. But for Ennies Lobby's time Jabra had high durability within the CP9
- Its only shown to be durability dependant. Not everything costs stamina.
1.- Ok
2.- Mountain? eeee. I doubt it is a kick, it much more seems that he went all over the Gyojin while with Queen it was single kick
3.- If you punch my arm, will I feel it to the bones? Obviously, so is it also internal damage? Mmmm no. Internal damage works from inside to outside. Hits, puches, everthing, you will feel it to the bones.
4.- Its power depends on the durability, while it wastes stamina. Those are 2 different things. Everthings costs stamina, otherwise it will be infinitate.

1.- Ok
2.- Mountain? eeee. I doubt it is a kick, it much more seems that he went all over the Gyojin while with Queen it was single kick
3.- If you punch my arm, will I feel it to the bones? Obviously, so is it also internal damage? Mmmm no. Internal damage works from inside to outside. Hits, puches, everthing, you will feel it to the bones.
4.- Its power depends on the durability, while it wastes stamina. Those are 2 different things. Everthings costs stamina, otherwise it will be infinitate.
2- No it doesnt. Its literally a kick. No afterimmages or marks that show that he went all over Wadatsumi.
3- I guess every hit does internal damage then
4- DJ has never been shown to tho. Sure Sanji kicking would waste stamina. But Sanji creating his flames never seemed to have.