Votes: 16 23.2%
  • High Tier

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Mid Tier

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Low Tier

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
Say Kaido had DJ. Would DJ be Top Tier in that case ?
I see where you are going but Kaido's durability and endurance in my mind until now is mainly based on his DF. Oda failed to hype his haki since he is only clashing with Luffy that was also failed to have a hyped up haki.

But considering how DJ/IF works if Kaido had Sanji/Zeff/Bon Clay fighting style he would be stronger than he is right now.

"Best use of ACoC" but seemed like Katakuri throwing thousands of punches on Luffy and not getting him down. Meanwhile Zoro first time using ACoC left a new scar on him and after that beated a guy tougher than himself.
Lmfao are you comparing sword attacks to blunt attacks? What has that to do with adv coc anyways? Will ever get good at scaling?

2- No it doesnt. Its literally a kick. No afterimmages or marks that show that he went all over Wadatsumi.
3- I guess every hit does internal damage then
4- DJ has never been shown to tho. Sure Sanji kicking would waste stamina. But Sanji creating his flames never seemed to have.
2.- Ok.
3.- Well, it does pass the damage thorugh, but it aint really internal damage. Look at gamma knife, Law literally said that there is no external damage, Doffy had 0 scratches on the outside.
4.- Then how does Sanji get tired? Just moving?