Speculations Is it delusional at this point to think Zoro won’t fight King?

But I thought we should be hyped for Zoro Vs Queen and Cook vs King
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ed-for-zoro-vs-queen-and-sanji-vs-king.14216/
Zoro will fight the weaker Calamity because he’s already heavily injured and won’t fully recover even if Marco and/or Chopper treat him, so Sanji takes on the stronger Calamity
But now it's the opposite? Its Cook Vs Queen and Zori Vs King?
:gokulaugh:
Anyway, Zoro gets the W cause like you said he will be fighting the stronger, better Calamity; that you candies have been wanting Cook to fight
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It seems very obvious at this point that Oda wants Zoro to fight King.

1. Luffy literally told Zoro to leave Kaido to him, and Zoro agreed. It would be extremely out of character for Zoro to not trust Luffy when Luffy promises that he can handle Kaido without Zoro’s help. Not to mention there would be no point in removing Zoro from the rooftop just to bring him back there.

2. Zoro pretty much always fights the 2nd strongest of the organization present in the arc. Zoro fought Cabaji, Zoro fought Hachi, Zoro fought Mr. 1, Zoro fought Ohm, Zoro fought Kaku, and Zoro fought Ryuma (Oars was technically the strongest zombie, but he was a group fight, so Zoro still fought the strongest opponent when it comes to 1v1 fights), and Zoro fought Pica. The only exception is PH, which was just a side arc and not one that was supposed to be fight-centric. There was really only one serious fight in PH anyways.

3. All of the other core Beast Pirates are being taken out by SHs (and before anyone brings up Jack, I believe that Inu being the one to beat Jack is nearly impossible for a plethora of reasons that I won’t mention right now because going into all the reasons why it would make no sense would make this post way too long).

4. Marco made it clear that he believes it’s the new generation’s time to shine. It would be odd for Oda to write this detail in, only to have Marco be the one to beat the 2nd most important member of the Beast Pirates
1. Luffy told him before to leave Kaido to him, Zoro didnt listen back then either. Zoro has locked onto one and one target only. He specifically came to that island to cut the one called the world's strongest into pieces.

2. Captain Morgan, Oars+Kuma, Px-4, he tried vs Enel too. Whenever Luffy cant deal with an enemy alone, Zoro is there. And how many times has it been bolded out that Kaido is not someone that you defeat alone?

3. Who beats Jackie?

4. Marco also said that Zoro is the real muscle and shouldnt waste his muscle on the Live Floor. Marco himself took Zoro to the roof.

All that being said, I dont scare away from Zoro fighting King, I want as many as possible fights for Zoro in this arc, just to clown everything that Luffy has done, ten times over. He already clowned all of Luffy's performance several times over and it seems he aint stopping yet. Zoro vs Kaido is inevitable, what happens in between chapter 909 and the killing chapter of Kaido, doesnt really matter to me. The more Zoro fights, the merrier. In Whiskey Peak he took out 100 bounty hunters, in Wano he could take out 100 Beast Pirates.
I dont mind if he takes out every Calamity on his way up to Kaido. No scenario is too much for the new Sword God.

But I thought we should be hyped for Zoro Vs Queen and Cook vs King
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ed-for-zoro-vs-queen-and-sanji-vs-king.14216/

But now it's the opposite? Its Cook Vs Queen and Zori Vs King?
:gokulaugh:
That was just some speculation on my part. I thought it was a possibility because Oda likes to subvert expectations, and Zoro being heavily injured would give Oda a good excuse to have Zoro fight the weaker All Star while still making him look stronger than Sanji, but obviously Oda chose to go the traditional route. I wasn’t actually confident in that prediction, and the title was obviously just there to troll Zoro fanboys

It seems very obvious at this point that Oda wants Zoro to fight King.

1. Luffy literally told Zoro to leave Kaido to him, and Zoro agreed. It would be extremely out of character for Zoro to not trust Luffy when Luffy promises that he can handle Kaido without Zoro’s help. Not to mention there would be no point in removing Zoro from the rooftop just to bring him back there.

2. Zoro pretty much always fights the 2nd strongest of the organization present in the arc. Zoro fought Cabaji, Zoro fought Hachi, Zoro fought Mr. 1, Zoro fought Ohm, Zoro fought Kaku, and Zoro fought Ryuma (Oars was technically the strongest zombie, but he was a group fight, so Zoro still fought the strongest opponent when it comes to 1v1 fights), and Zoro fought Pica. The only exception is PH, which was just a side arc and not one that was supposed to be fight-centric. There was really only one serious fight in PH anyways.

3. All of the other core Beast Pirates are being taken out by SHs (and before anyone brings up Jack, I believe that Inu being the one to beat Jack is nearly impossible for a plethora of reasons that I won’t mention right now because going into all the reasons why it would make no sense would make this post way too long).

4. Marco made it clear that he believes it’s the new generation’s time to shine. It would be odd for Oda to write this detail in, only to have Marco be the one to beat the 2nd most important member of the Beast Pirates
Not as delusional as thinking ZKK won't happen. :cheers:

I doubt king can take down marco. King can be as strong as marco for all we know, but taking down marco this quickly requires yonko level tier. the only way i see marco getting away from king is if someone else (maybe law + kidd vs bm) needs help that he has leave king to attend to.
And how can Marco just leave King like that lol? King left unchecked would create havoc on the live floor if not directly go looking for Momo. Makes zero sense. And don't tell me that Zoro is gonna swap in. 'Cause as far as Zoro is concerned Kaido is creating havoc unchecked (he doesn't know about Yamato stalling), plus once he gets up he's going to be on a time limit. The moment the effect of the medicine ends he's out cold. So when he's back on his feet he's gonna dash out of the live floor as fast as he can, unless he is FORCED to stay there. Only way I see that happening is if King is about to deliver the final blow to Marco and Zoro is forced to step in (like Sanji-Usopp-Jabra in EL).

Imho King-Marco goes until the end. Either Marco sticks with it and wins, or King wins and Zoro subs Marco.

And how can Marco just leave King like that lol? King left unchecked would create havoc on the live floor if not directly go looking for Momo. Makes zero sense. And don't tell me that Zoro is gonna swap in. 'Cause as far as Zoro is concerned Kaido is creating havoc unchecked (he doesn't know about Yamato stalling), plus once he gets up he's going to be on a time limit. The moment the effect of the medicine ends he's out cold. So when he's back on his feet he's gonna dash out of the live floor as fast as he can, unless he is FORCED to stay there. Only way I see that happening is if King is about to deliver the final blow to Marco and Zoro is forced to step in (like Sanji-Usopp-Jabra in EL).

Imho King-Marco goes until the end. Either Marco sticks with it and wins, or King wins and Zoro subs Marco.

And how can Marco just leave King like that lol? King left unchecked would create havoc on the live floor if not directly go looking for Momo. Makes zero sense.
Because Marco has no AP to take down king within 1 hour, but zoro has.
It is just that simple.
Marco cannot defeat King, neither can King defeat Marco within a short period of time.

BM needs to be stalled, Kid + Law would not be able to stall BM for long.
so Marco is the perfect guy for stalling.
It makes total sense.

Because Marco has no AP to take down king within 1 hour, but zoro has.
It is just that simple.
Marco cannot defeat King, neither can King defeat Marco within a short period of time.

BM needs to be stalled, Kid + Law would not be able to stall BM for long.
so Marco is the perfect guy for stalling.
It makes total sense.
And in that scenario why wouldn't Zoro go to fight BM himself instead of swapping with Marco?