Powers & Abilities Is Kaido the strongest character?

Do you (still) think that Kaido is the strongest?

• Total voters
If we assume for example( note this is fantasy)

If luffy faces and beats kizaru, and then goes and fights kuzan, and defeats him.

While both opponents are of the same strenght, the fight dynamic is completly different. in my opinion there is no need to linear growth of stronger and stronger and stronger, just different fights with same strength.
Oda sometimes, or even usually by this point, builds the fight to have Luffy have some sort of advantage when fighting a (stronger) villain. Back in thevpre time skip we had the lighting immunity with Enel and also the immunity to blunt damage who was used and abused a lot (see Luffy completely fine after taking the punch of Asgard Moria). Now it is a bit already the same thing again: lighting attacks fron Kaido and BM(Zeus) don't work on Luffy, when Kaido is using Boro breath or BM prometheus there us Zoro slicin fire technique and when that is not enough plot power take the stage (like with Zoro stopping a combo attack from 2 yobkos or base Luffy taking a powerful blow from hybrid Kaido when weeks before he was oneshotted in G4 by an almost casual attack from base Kaido..). Or when he stole a top tier skill like FS from an opponent stronger than him (Kata) in the middle of the fight.. Or when Magellan poisoned him, that should have been lethal, of course nobody expected Luffy to die, but still he come out of that with a convenient immunity to poison (which to be honest later didn't work that well, and that is a redeemer).

So for me it is a must that Luffy&co get a bit stronger after each arc. I think both the "base stats" like strength, speed etc. But also coa and coa get a bit stronger plus, for Luffy, in the past arc he gained each time an almighty skill. In WCI he get FS while this time he get advanced coa, most likely in the next arc he will get adv coc plus an increase in base stats again.

I can't wait Oda to unravel more about Im.

His potential connection with the Grand Kingdom, Joy Boy, the opposer of the D., Uranus, Doflamingo and the Ope to supposedly rule the world... so many intriguing possibilities.
I just hope Im is not the final villain. The classic invincible god tier shonen villain would be boring. Teach has had a more interesting development and at this point no one else but him should be the final villain.

I just hope Im is not the final villain. The classic invincible god tier shonen villain would be boring. Teach has had a more interesting development and at this point no one else but him should be the final villain.
I don't particularly like God Tier characters introduced just to enrich the story assuming he would be quite superior to anyone else if Im will, so if Im has to be the final villain I hope the plot shall be consistent about Im's power level at least. Like giving off a solid explanation about it.

I don't particularly like God Tier characters introduced just to enrich the story assuming he would be quite superior to anyone else if Im will, so if Im has to be the final villain I hope the plot shall be consistent about his power level at least. Like giving off a solid explanation about it.
Well, with a little backstory it would be more acceptable. Still, it would be a great disappointment if Im overshadowed Teach. I just hope Oda doesn't screw it up. It's a very delicate issue that could ruin the ending of OP.
Post automatically merged:

For now, I don't think Im is as powerful as we think. If he were someone equal or stronger than the Yonko, I don't understand why he has to live in the shadows. I would prefer him to be just a mastermind manipulating the world from the shadows and not someone super strong.

Current strongest pirate not strongest character. The strongest character is Akainu or Dragon
Spoken with such certainty it’s funny.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has lost many times and has been captured as well. By logic, he cannot be the strongest.

- WB had the title of the strongest man in the world.
- EoS Teach will be the strongest Yonko.
- Shanks prevented Kaido from going to MF and probably won the fight or Kaido ran away out of fear.
- BM is more tank than Kaido.
Luffy lost many times and he will be the strongest. You speak of logic yet you use none.

We don’t know what happened between Shanks and Kaido.