Questions & Mysteries Is Kanjuro keeping secrets?

Chapter 982 revisited the question Kaido had for the Scabbards who jumped through time back when we found out Kanjuro was the traitor. This is Kaido when he found out some of the Scabbards time jumped and their spy Kanjuro contacted them for the first time in 20 years:
Kaido said the information Kanjuro provided to intercept Oden before he got to his mansion was useful, but other than that this is the one central thing Kaido cares about in regards to Kanjuro.

Sometime before the current raid, Kanjuro gave Kaido his answer much to his disappointment:

But is that really all Kanjuro knows in regards to Laugh Tale, or is he keeping secrets from Kaido and Orochi?
What about telling Kaido about Inu and Neko?
Perhaps Kanjuro knows neither of them went to Laugh Tale, perhaps he never really found out as he didn't bother to ask. Wouldn't it better just to tell Kaido and Orochi to grab Inu and Neko along with Raizou in their war against Zou and fish the information out of them for themselves? Jack had zero interest in the people who actually sailed with Oden, Whitebeard and Roger.

Let's not forget Neko and Inu posses a Road Poneglyph themselves, extremely valuable information for Kaido.
These two know so much they lectured the Strawhats on Road Poneglyphs so the journey to Lodestar was unnecessary. They know where two others are located in Big Mom and Kaido's territory because they helped Roger in his final year hunt them down. Kanjuro doesn't kow about this, but those two even saw the legendary 4th Road Poneglyph in Neptune's Fishman Island. It may not be there at present, but is certainly a very critical clue for Kaido to begin his search.

Here is more useful information Kanjuro knows about:
The giant elephant that clobbered All-Star Jack was commanded by little Momo at the top of his voice. How in the world does that make sense to Kanjuro? Is this a clue for finding Laugh Tale? At the very least it's very valuable intel about the enemy's capabilities. Zunisha could walk into Wano and start wrecking havoc. Why kill Momo until you first find out how it's possible to command giant beasts that can wipe out Yonko pirate fleets? With that kind of power, Kaido and Orochi could definitely start destroying their rivals for Laugh Tale.

Here is some information Orochi ought to know about:
Orochi's right hand man Kyoshiro has been in bed with the enemy since the beginning. It doesn't matter if Denjiro died at sea, Orochi still needs to know what happened to one of his most important men. Denjiro playing Kyoshiro has already earned the alliance another victory by easily capturing Sasaki. And it'll keep happening unless Kanjuro spills the beans. To be fair, Kanjuro may just reveal this part off panel by next chapter.

Kanjuro has done Orochi well, but not Kaido. I'm starting to suspect Kanjuro doesn't want Kaido to become Pirate King. Maybe Kanjuro thinks that Kaido and Orochi can have Wano and do as they wish, but leave the rest of the world out of it. Kanjuro was sculpted by his master Orochi to bring down Oden from the inside and hand Wano over to Kaido and Orochi, none of this nonsense about the Pirate King.

What do you think? Is Kanjuro truly loyal to the Beast Pirates? Does he have a hidden agenda or has he simply written off all this information as unimportant?

I actually have no idea. I mean, it is oda we're talking about, and he pulls out one twist out of the other. Now the thing is that oda has a habit of making most villains redeemable. I highly doubt he will just not redeem Kanjuro in some way. I understand how he got people to sympathise considering Kanjuro's past, but I don't think it's enough to make him a pretty normal antagonist. I think he'll probably make Kanjuro redeem himself in the end, thus giving us the reason he's acting sketchy as a whole.

It's not impossible given how Oda loves to bring plot twists, plus the fact that Kaido has repeatly questionned Kanjuro's full loyalty may hint that even his loyalty to Orochi isn't completely sure.
We have to keep in mind that Kanjuro is a born actor. His loyalty to anyone is cloudy at best. Even he may have some sort of moral code given his duration of time working with orochi and oden. But still, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets redeemed.

We have to keep in mind that Kanjuro is a born actor. His loyalty to anyone is cloudy at best. Even he may have some sort of moral code given his duration of time working with orochi and oden. But still, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets redeemed.
I hope he doesn't get redeemed, Kanjuro doesn't feel remorse for his actions and what he did to Momo in the latest chapter proves even more that he's irredeemable.

Oda would have to write some bs to redeem Kanjuro, and I would hate it if he did that. Also Kanjuro has been way more interesting as a villain now, turning him back to a good guy would just feel lame.

I hope he doesn't get redeemed, Kanjuro doesn't feel remorse for his actions and what he did to Momo in the latest chapter proves even more that he's irredeemable.

Oda would have to write some bs to redeem Kanjuro, and I would hate it if he did that. Also Kanjuro has been way more interesting as a villain now, turning him back to a good guy would just feel lame.
We just have to hope that it doesn't turn into a running trope like the side characters not dying (*cough* pound, *cough* Pell)

Maybe Oda is just omitting unecessary infos to keep the story on track, maybe he will tell not Kaido but Orochi off panel all the stuff you mentioned.

Anyway after what he did there is no redemption, he clearly is the traitor and not doing a fake betryal or now has second thoughts. The most simply answer is that Oda simply had not the panels to put in everything.

Maybe Oda is just omitting unecessary infos to keep the story on track, maybe he will tell not Kaido but Orochi off panel all the stuff you mentioned.

Anyway after what he did there is no redemption, he clearly is the traitor and not doing a fake betryal or now has second thoughts. The most simply answer is that Oda simply had not the panels to put in everything.
You are right in this sense -- Kaido is not going to act on any of this information. Telling the readers he knows all of this could be pointless.

The Beast Pirates will not invade Zou a third time, Kaido is not getting himself a new Road Poneglyph, Kaido won't get to torture Inu and Neko for their secrets over many years. Zunisha has no musketeers or guardians at the moment so that big guy will probably keep all the civilian minks out of trouble.

It's still worth thinking about as it could tie into Kanjuro's character. We don't know if Kanjuro will die a hero or die a villain, or if he will die at all. All that is also speculation. It's far too early to be crying plot hole when we don't know how Kanjuro ultimately ends up.

In my opinion, Kaido sounds a bit disappointed for a man who after decades finally found another Road Poneglyph, an island elephant super-weapon and its controller, and two of Oden's men who helped Roger hunt down the 'glyphs. I would be completely ecstatic over Kanjuro's work. These last few weeks would have been the busiest in 20 years as I act on Kanjuro's intel. And this path to the Pirate King career thing would finally be looking promising again. Of course, all of this hinges on Kanjuro's actions.

I actually have no idea. I mean, it is oda we're talking about, and he pulls out one twist out of the other. Now the thing is that oda has a habit of making most villains redeemable. I highly doubt he will just not redeem Kanjuro in some way. I understand how he got people to sympathise considering Kanjuro's past, but I don't think it's enough to make him a pretty normal antagonist. I think he'll probably make Kanjuro redeem himself in the end, thus giving us the reason he's acting sketchy as a whole.
Starting to wonder why he drew Kanjuro with some sort of fluidity in his sillhouette. That was certainly a first and if we go by how hes hid other characters, he definitely did not have to draw him yet way. I wonder if that's even what he really looks like