General & Others Is "King of Hell" the corniest nickname?

no.
ifrit jambe is the worst attack name in anime, it radiates with "virgin" and "chastity belt" energy.
it sounds like something only a cuck would say when he's about to backstab his opponents.
it always makes me LMAO watching one piece youtubers struggling just to pronounce that shitty word correctly, i even watched some betas literally apologizing for it.
even typing it feels like shit.

while zoro:
-King of Hell :myman:
-En-O :steef:
-Jigoku no O:finally:
its nice to know how you feel with other languages, that's 2 language you just mock bozo,, arabic and french, :cheers:
judging the sound of a language other than the meaning, lol, Typical zorotards :milaugh:

The only reasons its "bad" is
  1. It's an admittedly a pretty edgy name in of itself. Edgy corny things are fine usually especially in one piece but the delivery was very much serious. Like if it was sanji who got the name for better or worse he'd probably be less judged just because he can be just as much goofy as he is cool. So him getting a "cringey" name fits cause we all know he might be cringe but he's free
  2. Also the fact zoro gave it to himself with no one around might feel a little awkward. It could've been done more naturally. Even just a simple someone saying "he's like a demon straight from hell" and him saying something like "then I'll become the king of that/hell if need be"
  3. Pirate hunter just sounds cooler and has more interesting history
  4. The enma dick riding is so od. I get he became the king of hell by mastering/subduing the previous one aka enma but at the same time the enma wank is insane. Makes all his past swords and just past ephibet feel less important/significant
When it comes to how much oda wanks the swords

I think its pretty cool

And its fun how Zoro and Sanji both have a lot of demonic/hell based names in terms of their attacks. Its a shame they don't have more combo moves together because you could get some really badass names for those

Some people have reading comprehension problems.
King of hell is not just a nickname it's a declaration.
Zoro never tell that nickname to anyone.
In order to fulfill my dream and my promise to Luffy, i need to be this.
When zoro unlocked CoC, king asked him if he's indent to be a king and zoro had a realization of what his dream and promise to his captain actually require.
I personally love it but i am a stupid guy who likes badass badass/ simplistic stoic characters.
Unlike some fans who are very sophisticated and like a very complex characters.
Characters who actually nickname themselves to their opponents or to the women they like.
Characters who have a very special dream, to violate woman's rights.
Man such a complex character that i actually throw up in my mouth writing all that :seriously:

its not corny.. it doesn't make him sound like a king if he's doing it for someone's who he thinks highly of.

its similar or sanji's actions destroying the RS for Luffy's sake.