Questions & Mysteries Is Luffy still Luffy or did Nika/Joy Boy take over his body?

Is Luffy still Luffy or did Nika/Joy Boy take over his body?

• Choice A.) Luffy is still Luffy.

• Choice B.) Nika/Joy Boy has taken over Luffy's body like a host.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zunisha says Joy Boy and show the page that Luffy awakening his devil fruit.
Aka Luffy with awakening gomo gomu no mi = Joy Boy, that clears.
No any other soul or any other things appear and try to posses Luffy body in the chapter.
The real question is , how much Zorotards need to cope per day for hidding their damage control :suresure: ?
Did we ever see Cavendish get possessed?maybe devil fruits awakening literaly awakens the Df spirit.Luffy talk with his "demon" like naruto talked with Kurama.

I pray Oda knows better than to straight up copy Yuyu Hakushu and Bleach
I honestly feel like it's gonna be that kind of situation
Post automatically merged:

Did we ever see Cavendish get possessed?maybe devil fruits awakening literaly awakens the Df spirit.Luffy talk with his "demon" like naruto talked with Kurama.
I feel like Luffy's fruit is different cuz Doffy and Katakuri awakened their fruits but nothing indicates an alter personality like what we could potentially see with Luffy

On-topic: i think it's still Luffy.

I think:

A. Luffy becomes someone worthy of becoming Joy Boy

B. Joy Boy is a spirit or deity whatever with unbelievable power, capable of changing the world. In some part of the world, people refer to him as Nika, The Sun God.

C. Joy Boy can connect to anyone he wills to, via the paths of Haki, or Devil Fruit, or both.

D. There are certain requirements to become Joy Boy / inherit his will and also power. Maybe its

- Willpower stuff, or

- Certain creativity, out-of-the-box approach in order to always become individually stronger (be it Haki or Devil Fruit), thus unlocking the spiritual connection / path to make Joy Boy aware of one's presence, or

- Having the purest heart which dreams of an utopia (proving it by struggling for one's entire life to bring joy / peace to everyone), or

- The combination of all points above, or

- Some other stuff

D. Apparently Luffy check all the boxes and makes Joy Boy/Nika aware of his struggle

E. Joy Boy is Luffy's Excalibur (just like @Monkey D Theories' said in his theory), every Great Pirates have tried to access to be at his audience/presence through various Haki or Devil Fruit - mediated methods. But Luffy is the only one worthy to access his presence.

---

F. Imo Luffy will not be possessed by Joy Boy, and win against Kaidou because of it. It will betray the narrative build-up by Oda where Luffy has to be the one surpassing his rival of PK candidate. Instead, i hope Luffy will converse with Joy Boy's spirit...but instead of Joy Boy freely lending his powers to Luffy, Luffy will conquer that power himself and even figure out an absurd and super powerful application, unprecedented even by Joy Boy himself, cementing the rubber boi's worth.