Controversial Is Messi undisputed goat now?

We have to remember that Pèle was made a national treasure in his country and he was forced to stay in Brazil. The guy couldn’t leave the country lol
Let's not forget he played in a no offside era
His goal tally is questionable, he adds friendly match goals
He was mostly sitting out in 1962 WC due to injury, Garincha won that WC for Brazil
Pele was never the top scorer in any world cup he played

Yes he is.

Rather than a human actions, i feel Messi's dribble alone is like...a part of nature? A gentle river which flows along the earth? Lol something like that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Now? Lol.
He always was.
One Final which went down to penalties changed nothing.
It just took down some more shitty arguments his downplayers had.

It’s complicated

Objectively Messi has more goals, stats, titles etc. But the impact Maradona had in his time, the social side of his quest, the legend around him I think it cannot be surpassed that easily. Even the bad side of Maradona is legend.

One week ago if you had told me Messi was above Maradona Id told you to fuck off now if you say so I tell you that I can’t disput your claim and that I understand and it’s ok.

But if someone is saying Maradona is greater I’m telling him that I can understand too
as an italian I can confirm this. My dad, my uncle, they all give more credit to Maradona for his charisma, even though, at least my father recognized Messi's numbers being overall better ofc. I've always said Messi was the goat, last year I had a feeling that he'd have returned this year stronger than ever and accomplish something really big, I was right all along after an entire yar fighting Penaldo's fanboys, it is funny though that in the same exactly period I started to follow football again, started to defend Messi than this gloriou year happened. Penaldo is finished, Messi officially the GOAT.

I didn't watch much of Pele, neither of Maradona, but since I saw more about Maradona on the internet I'd say that the comparison with Messi makes sense judging on his dribbiling skills, and I'd even give the edge to Maradona when it comes to ball controll. Overall tho, I think I've never seen such a good player overall like Messi, his vision and playmaking alongside his dribbiling and his genius regarding the game...
I cannot even find words. Imo Messi vs Ronaldo never was a debate, Leo has always been clearly superior, I still want to give Ronaldo his credit since I put him above really talented players such as Neymar, I think Ronaldo reached the top among the "humans", but R9, Messi, Maradona and probably Pelè at their peaks are something else, while I can see both Mbappe and Haaland reaching CR7's level somehow, who again I still give him credit to have surpassed players like Levandowski, Benzema, Totti and so on.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He always was but don't let Rayan see this thread he might stop watching football altogether if we talk too much about it here:josad:
Already here, with my agenda fully prepared to kill Messi hype and bring doubts in your heads 🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Yes. All those who say Pele ignore the fact that back in the day offside wasn't a thing. My guy was ahead of his time, but Messi is just the culmination of modern day soccer.