Character Discussion Is Mihawk important for the storyline?

Is Mihawk important for the storyline?

• yes

Votes: 31 60.8%
  • no

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
Disagree. One Piece was originally supposed to be a story to fight yonko not Shichibukai. Oda himself stated that he had planned to end the story in 5 years initially and he had no clue the series would go on for as long as it has
Hmm, probably. I only remember this kind of stuff because warlord is introduced in arlong park and yonko in water 7 afaik, so I might swap them together.

Or maybe the thing in my mind is about worst generation? I think they got expanded now when initially they didn't exist.

In essence I think what I'm implying is still the same. There are more names, hence the allocated story for Mihawk got squeezed.

V

VisualKei

Hmm, probably. I only remember this kind of stuff because warlord is introduced in arlong park and yonko in water 7 afaik, so I might swap them together.
Check out his interview in 1997
Or maybe the thing in my mind is about worst generation? I think they got expanded now when initially they didn't exist.
Here some trivia about supernova

so far, even if we delete him from the story, One Piece's world will not be any different. :kayneshrug:
We don't exactly know why his bounty is so fucking high. Strength and all, yes. But he might have taken out some senior Rocks pirate or an admiral back in the day. Also he could be the reason why rayleigh and shakky stayed together on saboady (if he's their son) and ultimately meet the strawhats there.

We don't exactly know why his bounty is so fucking high. Strength and all, yes. But he might have taken out some senior Rocks pirate or an admiral back in the day. Also he could be the reason why rayleigh and shakky stayed together on saboady (if he's their son) and ultimately meet the strawhats there.
Only theories man
Post automatically merged:

who is important anyway?
Who sticks into storyline about pirate king and free the world, it can be 90% of all characters, mihawk does not care about PK and freedom.
Post automatically merged:

Is the all blue important?
Is Usopp becoming a brave warrior important?
Is the Sunny important?

Of course Mihawks important
If all blue relates to the last island or pirate king, it relates to the storyline, mihawk has none of them :kata:

I feel he was created from nowhere only for Zoro, that's it
If you're referring to the main plot that is the "mystery" of the lost century and the return of Joyboy to save the world, then Mihawk is of no importance to the story. Maybe he as Zoro's tutor you could consider some importance.

But that's what I like about him, he's just a guy who went after something and reached legendary heights. It's much more exciting than seeing the guy who was chosen by the heavens return and save the world.