Current Events Is Oda slighting Sanji again?

Now show the scene of Sanji panicking before Law saved him.
Perhaps I remembered incorrectly about Doflamingo/Zoro or it was an anime scene. Rest is true anyhow.
Yeah, he was caught in strings only Law knew about. Even Luffy was caught before he knew what Doffy's power was. Law was the one that informed everyone AFTER rescuing Sanji, to avoid the clouds.

Weren't Kalifa and Blueno confirmed as part of CP0? I think Jyabura not being apart of it is fine honestly, not every antagonist needs to make a return. Not too long ago, Queen was on the cover cause he was a former MADS member and Bon Kurei's one of the best supporting characters from back during Impel Down. If we're rating a character off of the importance of his former enemies then Sanji's fine.
Kalifa and blueno is cp0 agent in movie red but they didnt wear mask, while its been said that the masked agent are diffetent lv so...

Now show the scene of Sanji panicking before Law saved him.
Perhaps I remembered incorrectly about Doflamingo/Zoro or it was an anime scene. Rest is true anyhow.
Because he got trapped in Parasite which happens to Jozu and Luffy, after Law saves him and told Sanji about Doffy's abilities, Sanji was like, "Oh cool, better note that next time."

Yeah, he was caught in strings only Law knew about. Even Luffy was caught before he knew what Doffy's power was. Law was the one that informed everyone AFTER rescuing Sanji, to avoid the clouds.
Alright. It's not a slight on Sanji anyways as much as the main point was to get across the difference between Sanji and the main duo. Doffy was a true monster who royally destroyed Law who in turn took out strong opponents in Vergo, Trebol and Smoker. I'm sure Doffy is 2B+ if he comes back, he is weaker than Mihawk but above Croc who somehow earned himself 1.965. Also Doffy has precious intel about under world, WG and secret of Mariejois

I'm talking about ability, we know that he's a level 3 prisoner. Having a few okama under him is not bad but he's running a gay club not a pirate crew.
Well, he probably got improved in strength, he was defeating the wolves that are trying to kill Luffy, I don't see Alabasta Sanji beating those wolves while getting injured.

We all know he wasn't sweating because he knows Fuji was coming to intercept and of course he has to keep a straight face to his "subjects".

I have a replacement to that panel where Doffy disrespects Zoro. There is a convo between him "Doffy" and his executives and he said Zoro would never make it "beating his way to him".

:goyea:
Sure, that's fine too.

Kalifa and blueno is cp0 agent in movie red but they didnt wear mask, while its been said that the masked agent are diffetent lv so...
I wasn't saying they were equal to Lucci and Kaku or anything, I'm just saying Jyabura not being there was used to discredit him in the past but if people he was notably stronger than were promoted to CP0, him not being there (if he isn't) isn't that big a deal or a slight at his strength. Maybe he left the World Government or something but it's clear it's not from him being too weak or anything. There's also the option he's simply on a separate mission whilst part of the group.

But yeah, Lucci and Kaku are still on another level compared to Blueno and Kalifa.

His eyebrow changed when the exo activated then was back to normal after the fight. You asked for smth suggestive, not a confirmation. That's what suggestive means, a possibility but not a confirmation. In your first post, you said there was literally no reason to believe the exo could be turned off, how could there be no reason to believe so if there's a clear element makin this possible?
No that's an assumption. There's nothing that suggest what you're saying whatsoever.

I could argue his eyebrows reverted due to his keeping of his own emotions. Nothing more.

You're assuming. I'm saying don't assume.