Current Events Is Oda slighting Sanji again?

There is like a gap of 600+ chapters between those

It may not even happen again in the same way, especially with how Sanji treated it in Onigashima.
To be fair it’s all dependent on whether Stussy is thag female scientist or not. If she is, it’s happening.

If she’s not, there’s a solid chance it won’t

Why is it a bad thing if he doesn't come back? I don't understand your point here... I can very well say that sanji destroyed him so much that he retired right?

To be fair it’s all dependent on whether Stussy is thag female scientist or not. If she is, it’s happening.

If she’s not, there’s a solid chance it won’t
So Oda passed more than 600 chapters to bring a similar situation again (that still has a very different approach and goal than the first one) just to do it again a few chapters later?

As i said, there is no way we see the exact same thing again. So i get the idea of Sanji vs female, but there already are far more options than Sanji just calling for help because he can't hit her while Oda tries to make a big deal out of it like we didn't know it already. Otherwise it's mid writing (don't think it will happen tho)

So Oda passed more than 600 chapters to bring a similar situation again (that still has a very different approach and goal than the first one) just to do it again a few chapters later?

As i said, there is no way we see the exact same thing again. So i get the idea of Sanji vs female, but there already are far more options than Sanji just calling for help because he can't hit her while Oda tries to make a big deal out of it like we didn't know it already. Otherwise it's mid writing (don't think it will happen tho)
It won’t be the exact same, but there’s a solid chance the two will have a meeting and Sanji will have to hold back to keep from hurting her but to keep her from hurting others

Imo seeing that stussy was part of the mads it is clear that a meeting between her and sanji will take place but it is also sure that sanji will not be humiliated as against kalifa and black maria
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that’s what I mean. It’s not going to end with him begging for help, it’ll end more like Sanji vs Vergo
It remains to be seen what will push the two to go into their camp

I still say it will be CoC. You guys say Sanji won't use it against women, but why not? His thing is he physically can't hurt women, Oda said can't not just won't. CoC doesn't hurt them, it just knocks them out. With CoC he doesn't have to harm, attack, or even touch them. It would be the solution.

so why not include him then
Because Oda wanted to put Blueno and Kalifla in RED, but movie editors wanted to make it CP0 just to keep it consistent with the current manga where CP0 is the main CP.

Oda just doesn’t see a point in bringing back Jabra mainly because Jabra Is less nostalgic. He and his team were introduced at the beginning of EL and then built for half the arc. After that they played their purpose and were done. Kaku and Lucci, and Blueno and Kalifla by extension are a more impactful character because they were the main CP9 members from W7 and had more emotional investment. If we’re bringing members back, go with the ones people will recognize more and were more popular.

Jabra only existed to be a fight and that’s not needed anymore, cause these aren’t going to be serious fights for the straw hats. This isnt a slight at sanji, just Oda bringing back the most popular CP9 characters as fan service to people who loved W7 arc.

Because Oda wanted to put Blueno and Kalifla in RED, but movie editors wanted to make it CP0 just to keep it consistent with the current manga where CP0 is the main CP.

Oda just doesn’t see a point in bringing back Jabra mainly because Jabra Is less nostalgic. He and his team were introduced at the beginning of EL and then built for half the arc. After that they played their purpose and were done. Kaku and Lucci, and Blueno and Kalifla by extension are a more impactful character because they were the main CP9 members from W7 and had more emotional investment. If we’re bringing members back, go with the ones people will recognize more and were more popular.

Jabra only existed to be a fight and that’s not needed anymore, cause these aren’t going to be serious fights for the straw hats. This isnt a slight at sanji, just Oda bringing back the most popular CP9 characters as fan service to people who loved W7 arc.
well if you say so.

Jaybura is part of CP0 but he is not the type to be sent out on a mission same reason he wasn't sent undercover in water 7.

Jaybura is at marijour protecting the Celestial Dragons.. Remember, the leader of CP9 (the one Robin broke his spine) is also in CP0, all of them won't be sent on the same mission.

If jaybura was at Egghead then he will be expected to clash with Sanji but that will be too much time waste for no reason since this is suppose to be a short island stop.

The fodders in suits are also part of CP0, Kalifa, Blueno, etc, are not masked agents.
So why isn't Jabra in CP0? Because Lanji only fights washed up guys that have already peaked, Jabra wouldn't be a masked CP0 agent.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
I still say it will be CoC. You guys say Sanji won't use it against women, but why not? His thing is he physically can't hurt women, Oda said can't not just won't. CoC doesn't hurt them, it just knocks them out. With CoC he doesn't have to harm, attack, or even touch them. It would be the solution.
Highly doubt he'd be willing to knock out a woman. He refuses to harm them in any way.

Was it said somewhere or it's just your take?