Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
This is why I said that's even more stretched out. Literally makes less sense.
Why not? Oden himself said my soul will live on. And we know souls are a real thing in One Piece, case in point Big Mom and Brook. Souls even have their own strengh and pressure, case in point again Big Mom and Brook.

I'm only inclining that the Enma business is something to do with Oden's soul/aura/spirit etc... because Big Mom sensed an abnormality in Enma (alluding to her controle over souls again) and Kaido only commenting about sensing Oden's aura in Enma unlike with the scabbards where he mentioned Oden's Ryou. So in their case it's a case of inheritance of Oden's Ryou and his will not soul/aura/spirit etc...

Why not? Oden himself said my soul will live on. And we know souls are a real thing in One Piece, case in point Big Mom and Brook. Souls even have their own strengh and pressure, case in point again Big Mom and Brook.

I'm only inclining that the Enma business is something to do with Oden's soul/aura/spirit etc... because Big Mom sensed an abnormality in Enma (alluding to her controle over souls again) and Kaido only commenting about sensing Oden's aura in Enma unlike with the scabbards where he mentioned Oden's Ryou. So in their case it's a case of inheritance of Oden's Ryou and his will not soul/aura/spirit etc...
Oden is a dead man, Oda would need to stretch things out a lot here.

Introducing the concept of a living host inside objects or even soul separated from the heavens.

Oden is a dead man, Oda would need to stretch things out a lot here.

Introducing the concept of a living host inside objects or even soul separated from the heavens.
Again it's not a living host(which will make it an even more horrible thing then it already is), that's not what I said. Don't twist my words man, that's not very gentlemanly of you.

Though at the end of the day you never know with Oda. Maybe Oden will return as a stand for Zoro or Momo at a later time. We all know how much he loves to keep mentioning and wanking the guy.