Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
The scenario of a dead man strengthening the new wielder of his sword through the soul inside it is explicitly addressed by Kawamatsu. Not necessarily by supplying with haki, but it's dishonest to deny the possibility that what Zoro does isn't dependant on his own strength alone —especially because swords have always been highlighted as sources of power by themselves.
Zoro has always fought independently up to now i don't see why that would change now. Kawamatsu words probably referred more to strengthening the spirit of the user giving them more courage rather than obtaining skills or abilities by those swords directly

everyone who thinks that enma still has oden's haki are simply can't read, or has below the average human IQ, or they're simply trolling which is a typical behaviour of zoro haters, i mean it's not in human nature to intentionally make themself sound stupid.

-rayleigh said that haki is a power that lies dormant in "people", not fking swords

-and hetitsu said that enma exudes it's wielder's haki and slices more than needed

if enma had oden's haki stored inside it, the first cut that zoro did with it should be free with no consequences, but instead this is what happened:
which means it was empty of previous wielder's haki so it used zoro's haki instead.

Kawamatsu says and I quote, "The soul that resides inside a katana makes a samurai strong and enables him to destroy his enemies."

This means that the strength of the sword - basically the sword itself - strengthens the samurai. If that has implications about Haki, then it quite literally means that every samurai is using the haki of the previous owner of their sword.

Yeah, it reacts to it since it contains Oden's soul. Not Haki though.

The sword is strengthening Zoro's performance since it's a powerup and that's what it's supposed to do. The Haki still belongs to the user though.
As I said, I don't think this is literally about haki (it's clearly Zoro's haki what Enma is sucking), but I wouldn't rule out something like Oden's soul affecting Zoro's haki, strengthening it or whatever. "Haki" and "soul" don't seem to be totally unrelated, hence why a person can keep their haki even with their "heart" (their self) put in a different body (Law's personality surgery) and translations like "spirit" have been given for haki, so it feels a bit blurry. We will see, I guess.

Zoro has always fought independently up to now i don't see why that would change now. Kawamatsu words probably referred more to strengthening the spirit of the user giving them more courage rather than obtaining skills or abilities by those swords directly
In this particular case, such metaphorical interpretation doesn't really fit, for me, the emphasis on souls living inside the swords since it felt like such souls should have some kind of real impact on the new wielder's performance.

Regarding Zoro fighting independently, both Sandai Kitetsu and Shusui had properties by themselves that significantly empowered Zoro's performance and they were explicitly addressed in animistic terms. Don't see why Enma should be different, Zoro has always been carried (to a certain degree, not trying to belittle him here) by what the special properties of his swords could achieve.

I'm not trolling :seriously:
I really think Oden is somehow inside Enma, i suspect it stores his CoA/CoC but I'm open to other solutions. Perhaps Oden's soul:specialmeh:

The sword just reacted to Hiyori's song:sanmoji:
Unless Zoro got distracted by a song after King almost killed him, i don't see an explanation that doesn't involve Oden.
Oden presence/soul is in it, but where you getting the ither part from

In this particular case, such metaphorical interpretation doesn't really fit, for me, the emphasis on souls living inside the swords since it felt like such souls should have some kind of real impact on the new wielder's performance.

Regarding Zoro fighting independently, both Sandai Kitetsu and Shusui had properties by themselves that significantly empowered Zoro's performance and they were explicitly addressed in animistic terms. Don't see why Enma should be different, Zoro has always been carried (to a certain degree, not trying to belittle him here) by what the special properties of his swords could achieve.
The swords difficulty to master is already a good training tool and being the same grade as Shusui that was very powerful sword why does Zoro need anything else. Hitetsu also explained Zoro could elevate it's rank by turning it into a black blade, i see no need for souls living inside to enhance performances

Your obsession with Zoro is clouding your minds. The fact that probably you are right doesn't turn every other idea into nonsense. What happened on the roof, the strange haki they were feeling (and we saw) or Enma reacting to Hiyori's song are in the manga.

Btw it's impossible to say that thing doesn't have Oden's haki in it so good luck proving that :specialmeh:

Your obsession with Zoro is clouding your minds. The fact that probably you are right doesn't turn every other idea into nonsense. What happened on the roof, the strange haki they were feeling (and we saw) or Enma reacting to Hiyori's song are in the manga.

Btw it's impossible to say that thing doesn't have Oden's haki in it so good luck proving that :specialmeh:
Lmao they claim its not a powerup. Leave them to their own devices. They are mentally stagnant.