Speculations Is Queen down for good?

Is the fight over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though I prefer this fight to be over with, Queen has yet to show his best yet. The judge plot line ended, but there still both of them being fans of Komurasaki and it seems appropriate since their fight is near all geisha/ prostitutes in Onigashima. I bet we won't get confirmation next chapter

people saying the Queen and judge plotline is over thats why the fights is over but to me thats why the fight should be keep going because now we have a most likely piss off queen who wants to kill sanji and not a queen that is all about his rivalry with judge.

Don’t care if I’m wrong but I still believe king and queen will lose after the kaido flashback ends in back to back chapters.

I also think the plagues have to come in play. Queen also mentioned a drawback of sanji using that speed. It will be surprising if we don’t see it
Damn luke you went from "queen goin get back up ain't no way he down" to "I don't care if get defeated" lol you finally remember oda can't ever be trusted he do things you like, he do things you won't like

Damn luke you went from "queen goin get back up ain't no way he down" to "I don't care if get defeated" lol you finally remember oda can't ever be trusted he do things you like, he do things you won't like
reread his post "Don’t care if I’m wrong but I still believe king and queen will lose after the kaido flashback ends in back to back chapters."