Character Discussion Is Sanji becoming the new Usopp? Oda's most humiliated character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm not gonna discuss the stuff before WCI since it's pretty clear.
Whole Cake Island Arc:
-Portrayed as a loser and humiliated by his own family.
-Not doing much despite the Arc being mainly centered around him.
-Turning him into a pedophile by making him fall in love with a 16 years old girl ( Pudding ).
etc
Wano Arc:
-Being pushed to use the Raid Suit because he's weak, which has a crappy design, and he previously refused to and it's made by the people that ruined his life.
-"He cut the whole cliff" moment realising how far he fell behind Zoro in terms of power.
-Getting Matched by a swordsman Leg ( King ) in human form while wearing the Raid Suit.
-Getting recognized just because he's Judge's son.
-Oda saying that he won't get any cool moment in the future.
-Getting KO'd by Black Maria then calling for help.
-Doing nothing the whole Raid.

Is Usopp surpassing Sanji EoS??

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are manga facts:

Sanji opened Whole Cake Island defeating Yonji. Sanji was called a beast several times in that arc. His brothers and father who insult him are meant to be wrong, and we even see Sanji stand above them. They later sacrifice themselves to protect him and Luffy.

Sanji didn't use the Raid Suit because he was "weak", he used it to cover up his identity. He literally says so, and also to test drive the suit. He later used it to be stealthy. Sanji said he would be throwing away stubborn pride in any case, hence the Black Maria scene as well.

Doing Nothing the whole raid? Are you literally fucking retarded? Abysmal is your name and your intelligence as well as your reading comprehension.

Here are manga facts:

Sanji opened Whole Cake Island defeating Yonji. Sanji was called a beast several times in that arc. His brothers and father who insult him are meant to be wrong, and we even see Sanji stand above them. They later sacrifice themselves to protect him and Luffy.

Sanji didn't use the Raid Suit because he was "weak", he used it to cover up his identity. He literally says so, and also to test drive the suit. He later used it to be stealthy. Sanji said he would be throwing away stubborn pride in any case, hence the Black Maria scene as well.

Doing Nothing the whole raid? Are you literally fucking retarded? Abysmal is your name and your intelligence as well as your reading comprehension.
Yonji isn't even mid tier.
Also your boy lackin some CoC too:gokulaugh:

trying to do this shi.t won't make you forget that sanji are taking unconscious zoro on his back
Post automatically merged:

who can tell me why this kind of topic still be here? if i make the same topic humiliate zoro, administrator will close this immediately ??????????? why??????????????

if this kind of topic still be here, i think manay people will left this forum ??

I mean, you didn't really explain how Usopp is gonna surpass Sanji. You just listed your issues with Sanji. Sanji blocking King to save Momo and succeeding is just him completing his task. I don't see how it's an anti-feat. King was after Momo and he didn't get the kid so Sanji did exactly what he went there to do (save Momo from King and Queen). Sanji could obviously do more but I don't see how this example is a fail for Sanji or how Usopp has been better (and I like Usopp so I don't see the need to compare them or any characters all the time).

I mean, you didn't really explain how Usopp is gonna surpass Sanji. You just listed your issues with Sanji. Sanji blocking King to save Momo and succeeding is just him completing his task. I don't see how it's an anti-feat. King was after Momo and he didn't get the kid so Sanji did exactly what he went there to do (save Momo from King and Queen). Sanji could obviously do more but I don't see how this example is a fail for Sanji or how Usopp has been better (and I like Usopp so I don't see the need to compare them or any characters all the time).
help me report this topic, it is too toxic

Here are manga facts:

i dont know to how to report topic, can you help me report this topic

Well i'm not gonna discuss the stuff before WCI since it's pretty clear.
Whole Cake Island Arc:
-Portrayed as a loser and humiliated by his own family.
-Not doing much despite the Arc being mainly centered around him.
-Turning him into a pedophile by making him fall in love with a 16 years old girl ( Pudding ).
etc
Wano Arc:
-Being pushed to use the Raid Suit because he's weak, which has a crappy design, and he previously refused to and it's made by the people that ruined his life.
-"He cut the whole cliff" moment realising how far he fell behind Zoro in terms of power.
-Getting Matched by a swordsman Leg ( King ) in human form while wearing the Raid Suit.
-Getting recognized just because he's Judge's son.
-Oda saying that he won't get any cool moment in the future.
-Getting KO'd by Black Maria then calling for help.
-Doing nothing the whole Raid.
-Being a taxi for Zoro.

Is Usopp surpassing Sanji EoS??
Are there any problems with your mental health ?

Absolutely he is the new ussop
To add things

PH
Got switched into a woman's body
He caught off 2 times in PH
Got his leg cracked in a leg match
Couldn't break out in prison Franky did it

DR
Got caught like in Black Maria case again by Violet
Got stomped by Doffy very hard couldn't even put a fight on

Zou
Needed help against a Fodder

WCI
Got beaten by Judge
Got beaten up by his brothers
Daifuku overpowered him twice
One shiny moment by holding down Oven (another punch back)
Couldn't save Luffy alone
Got pierced by fodder
Well took out Raishin q fodder

Wano
Couldn't evade bolo blast Shinobu helped him
Couldn't beat Page one
Couldn't do nothing against King
Got again by a woman Got beat up by Maria wanted to help did do nothing

Overall Sanji is like an basketbal player
His points per game, rebounds and assist dramatically decreased his performance drastically fell he should end his career

Status
Not open for further replies.