Questions & Mysteries Is the anime taking the enma thing too far

The anime is recent episodes has being placing more emphasis on enma than the Manga actually did. It kinna takes away from most of the things zoro is doing since everything is kinna attributed to enma .
What do you guys think?? Would it be worse when they get get the rooftop ?? Or will things change??

Actually this is one filler they are probably doing right, since on rooftop Zoro himself said that he still couldn't control it 100% yet.
We don't know for sure if he even fully mastered it yet or not.

The latest episode actually showed the struggles of using Enma, if we get any indication from Zoro fight with King that he is handling Enma much better it will just be further proof Zoro during all his time on the rooftop battling two Yonkos did that while nerfed.

Last edited:
The anime is recent episodes has being placing more emphasis on enma than the Manga actually did. It kinna takes away from most of the things zoro is doing since everything is kinna attributed to enma .
What do you guys think?? Would it be worse when they get get the rooftop ?? Or will things change??
its putting things into perspective using the slow pacing to emphasize it on more since the manga's pace is bit swift as well and with multitude of plots not everything can be consistently emphasized upon..

its ok to me since i do believe enma has played a major role in zoro's splendid performance on the roof..

i hope anime doesn't repeat what it did with Kid's Gibson episode it was LACKING alot in quality when it comes to plot variety..the recent episodes have been decent.

I haven't seen the recent anime but when Zoro received Enma, he was springing a boner over its credibility. In the manga he was neutral on all that.