General & Others Is there a better Vice Captain than Roronoa Zoro?

The best first mate ever?

• Yes

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • VC for a reason

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • I hate him, but that's true

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Why u do this to me

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Move Jinbei down a tier or 2

Jinbei is worse now that he's a part of the Strawhats

Oda made him a Yes man that either agrees with what Luffy says or chooses not to speak on it

A vice captain has to be able to buck the Captain on different decisions and actually change their mind or help them see the error of their ways

Zoro, Nami, Sanji, and Robin (kind of) are the only ones that really do that

But they all (except Zoro... mostly) have their own issues

Nami acts on emotion rather than logic too often

Robin mostly gives advice instead of directly opposing Luffy

And Sanji is pretty much a non factor whenever it concerns a woman

Jinbei DID do that but that was BEFORE he joined the crew
Agree. My verdict of all of the Vice Captains are as they were when in the position so this is Sun Pirates Jinbei.

Also don't think it's because Jinbei became a yes man. He simply is looking for his place in the crew. With regards to the Vice Captain spot it seems like he and Zoro know who is in charge so it's all clear and well.

Problem is Jinbei accidentally stepped on Frankys toes once i believe and Sanjis a couple of times. Franky has accepted it mostly. Sanji does not approve of Jinbei claiming third spot in the crew as of now. It will change later on but to me it's clear Zoro and Luffy view it that way at the moment.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Rayleigh, Beckman, Marco, Killer, etc are all better than Green Mom. Zoro may surpass them in strength but he'll never surpass them at being a vice captain.

Agree. My verdict of all of the Vice Captains are as they were when in the position so this is Sun Pirates Jinbei.

Also don't think it's because Jinbei became a yes man. He simply is looking for his place in the crew. With regards to the Vice Captain spot it seems like he and Zoro know who is in charge so it's all clear and well.

Problem is Jinbei accidentally stepped on Frankys toes once i believe and Sanjis a couple of times. Franky has accepted it mostly. Sanji does not approve of Jinbei claiming third spot in the crew as of now. It will change later on but to me it's clear Zoro and Luffy view it that way at the moment.
Jimbei didn't claim any spot just you ztards make headcannon like you are oda, only people who acted like vice captains on the crew are zoro and sanji and it will always be luffy>zoro>sanji>rest no matter how much you cry about it :kayneshrug:

Sure, they're "all" better than Zoro for some unknown reason.
These are all incredible moments. But at the moment I'd prefer Rayleigh and Beckman over Zoro purely due to experience. I'm sure they've had similar moments as well on their journeys and on top of that they've traveled all of the 4 blues + grandline. Both are also shown to be some of the most intelligent guys around. Zoro is smart regarding some things but he isn't a genius like them (especially Becks). Unclear regarding their personal motives and ambitions. Zoro might surpass them due to this.

Killer is basically a more intelligent Zoro. It's not unthinkable at all that he could overall actually be more capable than Zoro as a VC. Then again Zoros will is much stronger than Killers so that tips the scales in his favor.

Marco lacks the drive to really lead and although quite intelligent and experienced it doesn't stick out like with the other three so I'd put Zoro above him for sure.

Wtf are you talking about?
Why the fuck are they better?
They are not actually cowards like Zoro.

they respect their team members unlike Zoro who in Zou wanted to leave Sanji to his own devocenas je eas scared of the Yonko. He also told Nami to shut up in Zou.

Then we have Zoro here saging Vivi can handle herswlf when she os obvjously in distress. He lacks empathy and is a monster like Koby said.

Using Ace as an ecmaple when ended in tragedy makes no sense.

Not just that but had Rayleigh, Killer and Marco been with Luffy, they would actaully plan to get ViVi or informatiom about Vivi.

They are not actually cowards like Zoro.

they respect their team members unlike Zoro who in Zou wanted to leave Sanji to his own devocenas je eas scared of the Yonko. He also told Nami to shut up in Zou.

Then we have Zoro here saging Vivi can handle herswlf when she os obvjously in distress. He lacks empathy and is a monster like Koby said.

Using Ace as an ecmaple when ended in tragedy makes no sense.

Not just that but had Rayleigh, Killer and Marco been with Luffy, they would actaully plan to get ViVi or informatiom about Vivi.
Luffy is a retarded piece of trash and a disgusting fodder

Zoro is the actual captain and saved the pathetic crew from dying to admirals as Zoro is the only one in the crew who can defeat one admiral

And that's what happened.

Stop being an insecure Luffy fanboy and see the truth.

Luffy is a retarded piece of trash and a disgusting fodder

Zoro is the actual captain and saved the pathetic crew from dying to admirals as Zoro is the only one in the crew who can defeat one admiral

And that's what happened.

Stop being an insecure Luffy fanboy and see the truth.
Zoro has shown to complete trash as a person, this chapter. He is irredeemable. He is toxic just like his fanbase.

He lacks empathy and is a coward. Nothing can wipe the stain off Zoro now. He's done.