Current Events Is Toei right or is Toei wrong (Sanji vs Drake and P1)

You didnt debunk anything tho. I dont watch anime so that is also wrong.
Yet you pounced at the idea that Toei created. Did you not ?

He cant scream if he is unconscious, can he? He landed hits on him previously too and he didnt go unconscious.
I said he screamed before going unconcious. Not everyone goes unconcious straight after the hit. Their is delayed conciousness.

Here is an example:

If Blueno were to scream to Luffy's attack....he still would faint afterwards. So saying P1 scream indicated that the attack wpuldnt make him go unconciousness is illogical.

No it does not. The point is that the anime is contradicting what we see on panel, which is the case regardless of what happened offpanel.
But the anime isnt contradicting anything. His point of the anime contradicting something is moot. His reasoning makes absoultely no sense.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yet you pounced at the idea that Toei created. Did you not ?
Which idea?

I said he screamed before going unconcious. Not everyone goes unconcious straight after the hit. Their is delayed conciousness.

Here is an example:

If Blueno were to scream to Luffy's attack....he still would faint afterwards. So saying P1 scream indicated that the attack wpuldnt make him go unconciousness is illogical.
What if Sanji missed P1 and it was him screaming because he hurt himself?

There is no clear win in either case for Sanji, whether you take original source the manga or the anime and it will take quite a lot time more until he gets an actual on screen victory. If he scores one within a year, consider yourself lucky.

So Toei has created 2 narratives now"-

" Sanji runs away from P1"
" Sanji defeats Drake"

They've also created the "Drake > P1" narrative. Now should we believe them...or should we just ignore this and say that we dont know what happened in the manga.

However an esteemed user and extremely intelligent Zoro fan @ShadyOjiro has brought it to my attention. That if Toei content doesnt contradict the manga, then we could possibly use it as the truth. It seems to be his headcannon, but it seems pretty logical to me.

Sanji defeating Drake doesnt contradict the manga, since we dont know what happened....

Anyways thats food for thought.

My personal opinion is that Sanjis looks good whether Toei is right or wrong.....so IDGAF:funky:
I dont think sanji ''Defeated'' drake honestly, he hit him then left. We dont know drake's state yet, im gonna go out on a limb and say that he knocked him down, but drake was conscious, then something occured that took his attention away, idk. Things were left a bit too open ended for us to say he defeated his full zoan form for certain.

it absolutely does though. i think you might be missing the point if you dont think so lol.
His reasoning is that the anime contradicts it because the last time we saw them they were conciouness. In my opinion thats illogical...

Sure he may have a point if the clash was not important for the parties involved. But it was important for them

For Sanji vs P1 - Both of them want to defeat each other. Its illogical to assume Sanji would want to run away since he never expressed it. And believing Sanji ran away contradicts this entire logic that Nik himself is using.....but i'll get in to that.

For Drake vs Sanji - Drake wants revenge against Sanji. Sanji expressed interested in fighting him back...because if he didnt...he wouldve ran away with Toko. Not only that but Drake pissed off Sanji. Sanji is angry with Drake....

Now if I used his own logical reasoning against him. Sanji was never shown running away or expressed that he was gonna run away. Last time we saw Sanji on-panel against P1....he was still fighting him. So why can he accept that Sanji ran away, even though it goes against his logical thinking....that the last thing that happened on-panel is the thing we have to follow the most.

Why is he easily conforming to Toei saying that Sanji ran away. When the last thing Sanji did was fight and land an attack. Doesnt that contradict everything @nik87 is saying.
Post automatically merged:

The idea that Sanji ran away from P1

What if Sanji missed P1 and it was him screaming because he hurt himself?
Ok you have nothing else left to say I guess.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The idea that Sanji ran away from P1
That was never my approach. Toei only confirmed what I already suspected based on manga itself - that Sanji didnt beat Peji-Wann.
Running away is irrelevant to me, whether it happened or not, source material doesnt hint towards it.
If I had to guess, Sanji had to disappear because Drake and Hawkins were just around the corner.

Ok you have nothing else left to say I guess.
I do, Peji-Wann wasnt unconscious, even Hardening clad G3 hit didnt do that to him, let alone hakiless kick from Sanji...
The source material didnt even hint that Peji-Wann was ever defeated.

That was never my approach. Toei only confirmed what I already suspected based on manga itself - that Sanji didnt beat Peji-Wann.
Running away is irrelevant to me, whether it happened or not, source material doesnt hint towards it.
If I had to guess, Sanji had to disappear because Drake and Hawkins were just around the corner.
If I were to say Toei also confirmed my suspcions about Sanji defeating Drake. Then Im exactly in your current predicament lol.

Sanji running away contradicts the manga using your logic, but since it was your suspicion...then that just magically makes it alright I guess.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If I were to say Toei also confirmed my suspcions about Sanji defeating Drake. Then Im exactly in your current predicament lol.
Nothing in the source material hints at Sanji coming even close to anything called "defeating Drake".
That task might remain impossible even for EoS Sanji. He literally couldnt put a scratch on him and got smacked by his slowest form.
Sanji running away contradicts the manga using your logic, but since it was your suspicion...then that just magically makes it alright I guess.
No, it doesnt. Peji-Wann called it in before the fight even started. Sanji running away, as you call it, is a logical reaction based on such development. Besides the lack of time to down an ancient Zoan, Sanji also needs to pull out something new to down the guy who laughs his kicks off.

Nothing in the source material hints at Sanji coming even close to anything called "defeating Drake".
That task might remain impossible even for EoS Sanji. He literally couldnt put a scratch on him and got smacked by his slowest form.
Thats a matter of your own biasedness. Nothing in the source material hinted at Sanji running away...yet you vehemently believe its true.

l

No, it doesnt. Peji-Wann called it in before the fight even started. Sanji running away, as you call it, is a logical reaction based on such development. Besides the lack of time to down an ancient Zoan, Sanji also needs to pull out something new to down the guy who laughs his kicks off.
When did he call it in ? When he said that hes off to capture Sanji ? You believe Sanji ran away then even though we literally see Sanji crashing down on him. And him screaming.

But let me guess you also dont believe that ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Thats a matter of your own biasedness. Nothing in the source material hinted at Sanji running away...yet you vehemently believe its true.
It's not my bias, it is logic based on manga facts. Drake is part of Worst Generation, the individuals which are shaping the new era.
Sanji doesnt have such relevance when it comes to power levels.
I told you that what I believe is that Sanji never defeated Peji-Wann and it later on got shown in anime.
The conflict between my belief, the anime and the source material doesnt exist.
When did he call it in ? When he said that hes off to capture Sanji ? You believe Sanji ran away then even though we literally see Sanji crashing down on him. And him screaming.
But let me guess you also dont believe that ?

It's not my bias, it is logic based on manga facts. Drake is part of Worst Generation, the individuals which are shaping the new era.
Sanji doesnt have such relevance when it comes to power levels.
I told you that what I believe is that Sanji never defeated Peji-Wann and it later on got shown in anime.
Again your belief in Sanji's irrelevancy is irrelevant to this argument. Were not talking about your opinion on Sanji vs Drake. Were talking about the fact that if someone believed Sanji beat Drake off-panalled, and the anime confirmed it. They would be no different from your stupid belief of Sanji running away from P1.

And did Sanji not say that he will defeat him quickly ? Why is it so hard to believe Sanji's words but everyone's elses words is completely true.

My god you've shown your complete hypocrisy and biasedness....abd this all due to Toei filler. Atleast this expos

But the same fans hold onto doriki in 2020 is also laughable.

Personally the supernova title is held higher than Doriki.
Dorki is still applicable to Ennies Lobby arc fights and PLs. But using Dorki currently or SN status is absolutely irrelevant.

Sanji gave orders to Bege and to Law. ..and showed superiority to them in the most current showings of their interactions.

Dorki is still applicable to Ennies Lobby arc fights and PLs. But using Dorki currently or SN status is absolutely irrelevant.

Sanji gave orders to Bege and to Law. ..and showed superiority to them in the most current showings of their interactions
right. Doriki belongs in Enies lobby arc.

However Doffy mentions supernova, Bege mentions the Supernova title when speaking with Sanji, Hawkins mentions supernova title when facing Luffy and Zoro.

The supernova title holds more weight than the doriki system which isn't even a proper power level system.

But the same fans hold onto doriki in 2020 is also laughable.

Personally the supernova title is held higher than Doriki.
I mean Doriki is a strength measurement system meant to be factual at the time when it was used.

The Supernova is not a system that measures strength to begin with. It's reliant on bounty which we know does not accurately measure strength, or Zoro fans would have to concede now that Sanji in Wano is stronger than Zoro, or Luffy is so much out of Zoro's league is not even funny.

I mean Doriki is a strength measurement system meant to be factual at the time when it was used.

The Supernova is not a system that measures strength to begin with. It's reliant on bounty which we know does not accurately measure strength, or Zoro fans would have to concede now that Sanji in Wano is stronger than Zoro, or Luffy is so much out of Zoro's league is not even funny.
The Doriki system is flawed this is why is stupid to bring it up not only in 2020 but even in eneis lobby when there are so many factors which isn't incorporated in the said system.

Also the Supernova isn't just about bounty its about who is leading the next generation said in Doffy's speech.

Also stated by hawkins that it would be foolish to take on 2 worst generation/supernova without going all out — so in a sense there is a threat/powerlevel with being a Supernova.

@Chrono what orders did Sanji give Law & Bege ? The only thing I recall is when Sanji said dont poison his cake besides that nothing else comes to mind.