Current Events Is Toei right or is Toei wrong (Sanji vs Drake and P1)

Toei is right when they HYPE the Grandmaster, Toei is wrong when they hype Lanji. End of Discussion!:beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Well no panel for :
- Sanji beating P1 ( off paneled ) and never it was mentioned he beat him ; P1 appeared this chapter never he mentioned that he got beaten nor sanji mentioned that .
- in Manga ; Sanji jumped high to evade Drake and then he went to help hyori but Zoro blitzed him from behind no panel for Sanji defeating X Drake .
Conclusion :
- Sanji didn't beat P1 and got tailed by slowest and skill-less form :doffycry:
It is what it is.:jordanmf:

Sanji defeating Drake does contradict the manga. That whole scene did. Did you actually go read it before making this thread?

They know the future of OP that doesn't mean they don't add shit in. Like when Zoro got lost earlier in the arc. The completely changed it in the anime acting like he didn't get lost. The scene with Sanji os completely different in the manga. Sanji wasn't even near Zoro for Zoro to push him. He was still fighting Drake. Zoro cut that obiwaban guy not push him. That scene literally contradicts the manga.

The scene literally doesn't happen that way in the manga
How does it ?

Toei... The drew Sanji using hardening three times and now this scene... Someone should actually ask Oda whether they are delivering pure fan service with Sanji or whether they are filling the gaps Oda doesn’t spend his time on. Until then, the question should be left open ended and we should not assume anime is either completely “black or white”.
Page One/Ulti vs Nami/Usopp shouldn’t be too surprising btw. SHs are a crew who magically get several times stronger with a week of a training or fooling around in the ship. Mark my words, one week of training did more than 2 years of training for the crew lol (if they got x times stronger during TS, they got more than x times stronger during 1 week)

Wait, Sanji knocked Drake out? lmao
So according to some individuals Anime is Canon, so then Sanji really knocked Zoan Drake out without breaking a sweat :denzimote:
Poor Zori-chan, struggling against Human Drake after 9 days of training :kawak:
Struggling?
:milaugh:

Who's the one who's struggling?

Casual Zoro who wasn't even using his new sword and easily held his own against Drake while using the same amount of power he used against the Gifters.

Or anime Sanji who was using this DJ leg and pushing himself and those attacks to the limit to finally to knock Drake.

In the end he still failed to rescue the girl and was heartbroken. We all know that's a major L in Sanji's book.
:holdthisl::sanjimeh:

I won't talk about Manga Sanji since he couldn't do anything to Drake.

So Toei has created 2 narratives now"-

" Sanji runs away from P1"
" Sanji defeats Drake"

They've also created the "Drake > P1" narrative. Now should we believe them...or should we just ignore this and say that we dont know what happened in the manga.

However an esteemed user and extremely intelligent Zoro fan @ShadyOjiro has brought it to my attention. That if Toei content doesnt contradict the manga, then we could possibly use it as the truth. It seems to be his headcannon, but it seems pretty logical to me.

Sanji defeating Drake doesnt contradict the manga, since we dont know what happened....

Anyways thats food for thought.

My personal opinion is that Sanjis looks good whether Toei is right or wrong.....so IDGAF:funky:
No because Sanji is a weak ass bitch so in the cases of both Page One and Drake, Sanji failed to do shit and ran away.

We see so many offpanel/offscreen happened in the manga like how Yasu and Zoro meet, how P1 vs Sanji happen,
and now Sanji vs X-Drake.

This is how Sanji vs X-Drake fight in the manga

Again, based on Manga we know nothing after this. Thats why TOEI filled the gap.
Thats why Anime is important right now because we have so many offscreen/offpaneled happen in the manga.

After that panel, we see Sanji again with this panel
Doesnt that literally show Sanji jumping in the air and then saying Hiyori needs my help and starts running away?

Where are the holes?

Anime in this case directly contradicts manga.

Holy shit why are we even having this discussion?

Sanjitards needs to fucking chill, this is God damn pathetic.

Yh but in the anime he still lost conciousness. Sanji was still able to walk away with Drake....not being able to do shit to him.

Thats technically a defeat.
He didn't loose consciousness lmao, he just fell from getting rocked by power of Sanjis kicks.

Thing is though, it just makes Lanji look more like shit because strongest of Sanji attacks were able to do 0 damage to Drake and not even put a bruise on him.

Wish this logic existed in the Sanji vs P1 anime episode:josad:
Sanji defeating P1 makes neither sense in manga nor anime

Yet he still doin business with them since the 1990's and we praise this man even tho he allow "Toei to fuck up his story" for this many years damn oda should be banned as Writer :noo:
Well he said "I'm a writer and not part of anime team", it says a lot that he doesn't give a fuck about the anime. Why should I say that to Oda ? I respect him and only anything coming from him is cannon. He is the master of this manga, so not the editors, not directors from anime or anyone.
First insert that on your mind and everything will be okay.
Business with them ? Of course money speak. He receives a lots of money from Toei, so I will be like him and just take the money and don't care about whatever they do as long they follow the main story.

But taking from the anime anything they show (i'm speaking for any fanbase), it shows your lack of logics and you will be misled.

Well he said "I'm a writer and not part of anime team", it says a lot that he doesn't give a fuck about the anime. Why should I say that to Oda ? I respect him and only anything coming from him is cannon. He is the master of this manga, so not the editors, not directors from anime or anyone.
Business with them ? Of course money speak. He receives a lots of money from Toei, so I will be like him and just take the money and don't care about whatever they do as long they follow the main story.
Obviously it makes the writer look bad because anime audience is bigger than manga audience and in manga Oda went out of his way to show X Drake is far stronger than Sanji with Sanji failing to do shit to P1 dino form and then getting tailed and then running away.

We literally see him running away to save Hiyori once Drake is semi distracted by chewing the building.

In anime they are making Sanji look arguably superior to Drake, which contradicts Odas well established narrative where Sanjis positioning in the world suggests he is far weaker than Drake.

Why let them follow the "main story" if they goin fuck it up? nah bruh oda should been shut it down and go to another studio it not that hard for him