General & Others Is UZUMAKI KHAN the best OP reactors?

Is UZUMAKI KHAN the best OP reactors?

• YES

• YES, but... (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have noticed an increase of girl youtubers reacting to anime and even playing video games.

I like Super Mecha Frieza cause she is cute and she Ioves Tashigi :amazing:

I love Emiu cause they are also cute but they hate Tashigi :milaugh:

I don't get why Toei is striking down their videos when its literally free publicity :kaidowhat:

In addition, its destroying the idea in the west that anime and manga are only for nerdy guys,

Hmmm. I appreciate his deep love for One Piece, but he's a stroke waiting to happen.

I get irritated by his constant yelling questions @ the characters lol. I'm like if you shut up maybe you'd know.

I like Rogersbase okay.

Lmao he is a weird fat fuck obsessed with Japanese cartoons loosing his shit over them.
Post automatically merged:

Dude lost his shit cuz some body spoiled him on Japanese cartoon? What an entitled lil cuck
Seems like a beta male
not trying to be rude or anything but calling people cucks and betas without a relevant reason makes you look like an incel and a neckbeard

I don’t see reactions a lot, cuz most of them are cringe or start good but kinda fall out of emotion down the process, but Khan is an exception. his reactions are so free and so simple you feel they Are the right reactions for every situation.

yes, he’s the best OP reactor, cuz he’s genuine.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I have noticed an increase of girl youtubers reacting to anime and even playing video games.

I like Super Mecha Frieza cause she is cute and she Ioves Tashigi :amazing:

I love Emiu cause they are also cute but they hate Tashigi :milaugh:

I don't get why Toei is striking down their videos when its literally free publicity :kaidowhat:

In addition, its destroying the idea in the west that anime and manga are only for nerdy guys,
Dammn you really follow all girls youtuber huh:ihaha:

Hibou said Dressrosa Luffy would wreck Garp...
Post automatically merged:

I think KOL gives best reaction the guy is literally funny . Not sure about Khan looks like he is part of naruto community so i ll take a look at him thanks for sharing him.

KOL and Brago for me those two are best One piece youtuber currently .
Man KOL wanks Kaido so much

I really want to see his reaction to 987, when their swords penetrated I think the guy might have fainted.

Also the dude puts Akainu at Yonko level and Mihawk at Admiral level...

Last edited: