General & Others Is UZUMAKI KHAN the best OP reactors?

Is UZUMAKI KHAN the best OP reactors?

• YES

• YES, but... (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
is he the best? or do u have another favorite op reactors?

(wait till the end LOL)
I don't follow you tubers but I could tell just by looking at this gif that he over-reacts. People who overreact usually fake the expressions to make it seem more dramatic than it actually is so I'd say he isn't that good of a reactor.

I don't follow you tubers but I could tell just by looking at this gif that he over-reacts. People who overreact usually fake the expressions to make it seem more dramatic than it actually is so I'd say he isn't that good of a reactor.
yes he overreacts (all the time actually), but i believe he doesn't fake it tho... there were times when he got upset cos he got some major spoiler about ace and somehing in the new world, and he told us from the beginning that he has been spoiled, included which part... i'm not a fans of him either, but i think he's not one of those jerks who fake reactions like u said

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If youd watched him youd know hes not acting. He really doesnt seem smart enough too.

I find it cringeworthy tbh.

Doing those reaction videos is one thing (I wouldn't want to do it for what it's worth), but screaming, jumping and throwing things around for some mere anime is just too much imho.

Not authentic at all.

But maybe it's just my elitist thinking, because I actually enjoy quality content with calm analysis and logical reviews of the chapters/episodes.
He likes Tashigi so I like him :funky::funky::funky:

My favorite would be Hibou 3HD

Reason simply is Khan although he's awesome, he just screams waaaay too much, it's not something I relate to when I watch or react... so I do not relate to his attitude... not to mention how he misses LOTS of shit while he's screaming and having all that chaos LOL

he's entertaining though...

Also, I like the analytical skills for FIGHTING when it comes to Hibou 3HD, cause it feels like he has some good knowledge on the physics of fighting...etc... and he's NOT OBSESSED with power scaling when it comes to his comments about his liking for a character or not... I hate it when someone only cares about powerscaling to determine if he likes a character or not... it's just meh.

I like the duo "Double Dragon Broz"
They are freaking hilarious... they are the type of chill dudes you wanna watch a funny comedy scene with... they'd be cracking up waaaay too much

Animaechan is also great when it comes to INVOKING critical thinking and talking about subject of life/society...etc from One Piece world and reflecting it on our world views...etc... I enjoy that about her

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Reason simply is Khan although he's awesome, he just screams waaaay too much, it's not something I relate to when I watch or react... so I do not relate to his attitude... not to mention how he misses LOTS of shit while he's screaming and having all that chaos LOL

he's entertaining though...

Also, I like the analytical skills for FIGHTING when it comes to Hibou 3HD, cause it feels like he has some good knowledge on the physics of fighting...etc... and he's NOT OBSESSED with power scaling when it comes to his comments about his liking for a character or not... I hate it when someone only cares about powerscaling to determine if he likes a character or not... it's just meh.

I like the duo "Double Dragon Broz"
They are freaking hilarious... they are the type of chill dudes you wanna watch a funny comedy scene with... they'd be cracking up waaaay too much

Animaechan is also great when it comes to INVOKING critical thinking and talking about subject of life/society...etc from One Piece world and reflecting it on our world views...etc... I enjoy that about her
Another Hibou fan thank God.
Hibou is awesome too!

Another Hibou fan thank God.
Hibou is awesome too!
Yup, even for me Hibou is the best. I feel like he watches the show how we would actually watch it instead of adding the extra drama like Khan does. They might be Khan's genuine reactions but not the ones I prefer watching. Also, Hibou's opinions are also always very sensible and it feels like he actually loves One Piece instead of just watching it for the sake of his channel.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I had no interest whatsoever in other people reactions... until i stumbled upon the french channel Mont Corvo, they're pretty hilarious when they do live chap reactions + they also do detailed review and hypothesis with a lot of background research. For those who can speak French i recommend to check it out